Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,703 members, 7,979,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:55 AM

Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again (39068 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Aliko Dangote Hosts Governor Ganduje At His Residence In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by kogistar: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
NICENEDU29:

No my brother, u dont have to say Muslims are Muslims. Although they belong to the same religion, but Yoruba Muslims are much more civilized, considerate, reasonable, caculative & accommodating. The worst Yoruba Muslims can do in that situation is to verbally abuse the hell out of ur life and they can't do more than that. But this is unlike the barbaric & blood thirsty Islamic extremist in the North that unreasonably kill their fellow human beings anyhow as if they were chickens in the guise of defending Prophet Muhammed. That is so foolish of them and they are even putting Prophet Muhammed (whom they purport to be defending) to a big shame without knowing it.
NOTE: I am not a Yoruba or Hausa, neither am I a Muslim. Rather, I am a full-blooded Igbo Christian. So I am not taking side with anyone.
ok thanks, i get u now
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by cocoduck: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tonnierichy:

Among how many other markets in the south east

How many igbos can the market accomodate
the onicha market is not the only market there, there are many other markets, in Anambara alone, let alone those in Imo and Abia states. BTW is it only in the north an Igbo man or woman can stay, at least in the whole if west Africa
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by williamsmankind(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
I blamed Lugard
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Leke001: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
is Islam really a religion of peace?.....my doubts increase daily
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by kikayboss(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
northern Muslims shaming Mohammed since 1960....did Mohammed ask you to kill....Islam is a religion of peace but if its killing people dat is peace abeg I'll prefer violence......

Muslim leaders can't also deal with these people...
i can't really attribute their attitude to illiteracy cos we still have educated Muslims behaving like this ....

I'll just say Islam is confused....till am proven wrong
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by misscall247: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
God will punish them for their crime against humanity.
These Northerners think they are the only ones that have monopoly over violence.
Atimes i wonder d kind of goats lugard join us with as fellow nigerians
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Tonnierichy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
cocoduck:
the onicha market is not the only market there, there are many other markets, in Anambara alone, let alone those in Imo and Abia states. BTW is it only in the north an Igbo man or woman can stay, at least in the whole if west Africa

You still have to admit Igbo people have most investment outside their region.

And if igbos attempt to occupy only southwest, how will southwest accomodate them as plenty as they are

Many igbos even found themselves in the north having served there as a youth corper. After one year, they'll realise they could actually have a good living there and alas, they establish! So stop being myopic
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Ezionye(f): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
cocoduck:
I won't blame them, I blame the Igbos that continue living there, the death of this sister did not move me because a fly that doesn't have an adviser end us up with the corpse in the grave. If you advise the ear but it refuses to listen, when the head is cut off, it will follow the head.

The death of the sister did not move you? She was killed because of religion or ethnicity, hatred or just pure wickedness which can happen anywhere not necessarily cos one resides in the north. Maybe the trader killed at Aba deserves ur pity after all he resided in his own town.

Killing is killing, and there was no reason for it whether it moved u or not.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Chynx(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
wilsondave:
I wonder why I am in the same planet with these monsters... I mean why we still keep saying we are one... when some monsters are in the North killing cause of blasphemy.... I think it's high time Christian sit up and defend themselves from blood sucking monsters....

I'm armed already. Self defence is my hobby as it stands.

#ShootToKill
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by okopido: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok now
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by adegoke93: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
The woman was killed because of what?
Movic1:

These three things are different, they aren't the same. Muslim,Arab & Hausa. So dont generalize it. Hausas killed the woman. If a christian kill today,you wont criticize her by his/her religion but by tribe. e.g Igboman or yorubaman
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Chuksemi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

These three things are different, they aren't the same. Muslim,Arab & Hausa. So dont generalize it. Hausas killed the woman. If a christian kill today,you wont criticize her by his/her religion but by tribe. e.g Igboman or yorubaman

Was the woman killed because she is Igbo or because she is a christian? I am begining to like Donal Trump. I think his hate for Islam is based on truth now. What is this? How can people reason like this now? Co-habitation with muslims is not feasible. They should just live on their own. While Peaceful people stay on there own.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Lukay99: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
sam4eva777:

I am not a Muslim but I have spent years in research and study of the Qur'an. Sadly, many Muslims are ignorant of their Holy Book. Here are a few verses in the Qur'an supporting violence and the killing of non-Muslims.

Quran (2:191-193)-"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief or unrest]is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
"(Translation is from the Noble Quran)
The verse prior to this (190) refers to"fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you"leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word"persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" -do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned"until religion is for Allah"- ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244)-"Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216)-"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time

. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56)-"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.

"Quran (3:151)-"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers,for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah')

.Quran (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

can you quote some verses that shows Islam is a religion of peace. the few verses that speak of peace in the Qur'an fail to balance the ridiculous calls for violence and Jihad.

Yes you're very right many muslims(e.g Boko Haram, isis, al-Qaeda etc) do not understand the Quran and with all due respect that includes you too.

You're quoting the Quran wrongly you started with Quran 2-191
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 2-191.

You just turned the whole verse upside down like a Boko Haram member read again this verse is not really directly talking to me as a Muslim today or most Muslims alive today these verse is specifically addressing a specific sets of people at specific time in a specific situation

first of all you need to understand that the Quran as a book was not revealed to prophet Muhammad(saw) in one day it was a gradual process of revelations of chapter or sometimes this revelation is just a verse all these revelations took about 20 years was compiled together to make the Quran by Prophet Muhammad(saw)

Yes you're right the verse was revealed in Medinat even though the Prophet(saw) was from Mecca and if you have really done proper findings you'll also know that this verse was revealed after the muslims had migrated from mecca to Medinat after the fact that the muslims have been wrongfully prosecuted in mecca for a long time, up to the point that muslims were being killed by non muslims all of the muslims properties where taking away by non muslims, even the whole city of mecca boycott the muslims no one should Buy/sell to muslims in mecca during the early days of Islam this went on for about ten years or so but all along the muslims where asking the prophet (saw) if they can fight back because some Muslims were being killed too but the prophet(saw) refused because Allah have not revealed to him that muslims should fight back even though other revelations was coming from god( Allah) then(I.e about being faithful but nothing about fighting yet) but when it became unbearable for the few remaining muslims they all had to fled mecca to Medinat with nothing all their properties had been taking away from them after many years of suffering in mecca just because they are muslims

It was after the muslims have settled down in Medinat that Quran 2-191..... was revealed and that was after about 10 years of early Muslims being wrongfully prosecuted and I think there were other events that happened before this revelation on 2-191.. but I can't really remember well but it's something like that mecca government then saw that the muslims have settled down and growing in numbers in Medinat because many people in Medinat were converting to Islam then that started planning an attack on Medinat that was when the Quran verse 2-191 was revealed

If you see clearly the verse states expel them from where they have expelled you (addressing the people that have been kicked out of mecca ) the verse is not addressing me direct even I'm a Muslim and for sure not addressing Boko Haram(located in Nigeria) this verse also reminds the muslims not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram (located in mecca) in the process

I tried my little best in explaining the verse I hope you see points I'll my best to try explain your remaining points have a good day
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Horus(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ban all religions
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by egobetatoday: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

There is widespread condemnation actually, but I think it isn't enough.

if u've been doing your bit, by now we would have felt it.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by paramakina202: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
in Kano or most states in far North if your muslim rival wants to get rid of you he will simply come out shout that you have blasphemed their holy prophet of islam and thats the end of you.......no questions ask.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by cocoduck: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Tonnierichy:

You still have to admit Igbo people have most investment outside their region.

And if igbos attempt to occupy only southwest, how will southwest accomodate them as plenty as they are

Many igbos even found themselves in the north having served there as a youth corper. After one year, they'll realise they could actually have a good living there and alas, they establish! So stop being myopic
That is the most useless lie I always hear when the topic is about Igbos, where, when and how is this insinuation true? Look, most investments owned by Igbos are in Igbo land, okay? Aku ruo n'ulo, amara onye nwe ya. I will never cry for any Igbo man or woman that is killed in northern Nigeria, some (many) Igbo people have died because of money, you are the one that is short sighted, one Nigeria can never work, you have forgotten about the people who said they will kill if any such thing happens again, and faced igbos, the Hausa man that was killed in aba killed somebody before being killed in return.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by cocoduck: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ezionye:

The death of the sister did not move you? She was killed because of religion or ethnicity, hatred or just pure wickedness which can happen anywhere not necessarily cos one resides in the north. Maybe the trader killed at Aba deserves ur pity after all he resided in his own town.

Killing is killing, and there was no reason for it whether it moved u or not.
the Hausa man in aba was killed because he killed somebody and karma paid him immediately.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Rexyl(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
Horus:
Ban all religions

But only the Bible stands the test of all times. It makes it clear that the choice is yours to serve God or not, you are not compelled to believe in God, you are just informed that he exists and requires of you to fear and serve him, love others as you love yourself, and one day you will stand before him to give account of how you spend your life.

Receive Christ's invitation today -

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Can't the security agencies track these sociopaths/hoodlums down. There is no place in the holy Quran were Allah{swt} ask any mortal to kill because somebody blasphemed his religion or ridiculed our noble prophet Muhammad{saw}, I know somethings hurt but people should just take a chill please. The highest we can ever do is to enlighten the islamaphobians, and if they refused to stop ridiculing islam/Muslims, you should simply just ignore them. We should always try to be the true custodians of a peaceful Islam and not the other way round.

And I still don't just know why we Africans misunderstood the religion we are practicing so much. People insulting Islam everyday will never stop anybody that wants to embrace Islam to change his mind, and it won't make any Muslim to denounce Islam, neither it will stop a good muslim from practicing the teachings of Islam thereby perfecting his iman. These are the facts. So fighting/harming/killing anybody because he/she insults Islam is a waste of time in my opinion. Our religion teaches us peace, establishing cordial relationship with other religions and portraying Islam as the religion of peace, love and understanding that it is and will always be.

Salam
Liar!
Islam is a terrible religion... The Quran contain bloody and violent chapters
Your pedophile prophet was a mass murderer and is in hades for that..See what your Quran said....
Quran (2:191 -193) – “ And slay them wherever ye find
them, and drive them out of the places whence they
drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse
than slaughter [of non -believers] … but if desist , then
lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them
until persecution is no more, and religion is for
Allah.”
Quran (4:76 ) – “ Those who believe fight in the cause
of Allah…”
Quran (5:33 ) – “ The punishment of those who wage
war against Allah and His messenger and strive to
make mischief in the land is only this , that they
should be murdered or crucified or their hands and
their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they
should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for
them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall
have a grievous chastisement ”
Quran (8:65 ) – “ O Prophet, exhort the believers to
fight…”
Quran (9:14 ) – “ Fight them, Allah will punish them by
your hands and bring them to disgrace…”
Quran (9:29 ) – “ Fight those who believe not in Allah
nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath
been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of Truth , (even if they are )
of the People of the Book , until they pay the Jizya
with willing submission, and feel themselves
subdued.”
Quran (9:38 -39) – “O ye who believe ! what is the
matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth
in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do
ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But
little is the comfort of this life , as compared with the
Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with
a grievous penalty , and put others in your place .” This
is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they
will be punished with Hell.
Quran (9:123 ) – “ O you who believe! fight those of the
unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in
you hardness .”
Muslim (20: 4696) – “the Messenger of Allah (may
peace be upon him ) said : ‘ One who died but did not
fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire
(or determination ) for Jihid died the death of a
hypocrite .'”
Tabari 9:69 “Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to
us” The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam .

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lukay99:

Yes you're very right many muslims(e.g Boko Haram, isis, al-Qaeda etc) do not understand the Quran and with all due respect that includes you too.

You're quoting the Quran wrongly you started with Quran 2-191
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. 2-191.

You just turned the whole verse upside down like a Boko Haram member read again this verse is not really directly talking to me as a Muslim today or most Muslims alive today these verse is specifically addressing a specific sets of people at specific time in a specific situation

first of all you need to understand that the Quran as a book was not revealed to prophet Muhammad(saw) in one day it was a gradual process of revelations of chapter or sometimes this revelation is just a verse all these revelations took about 20 years was compiled together to make the Quran by Prophet Muhammad(saw)

Yes you're right the verse was revealed in Medinat even though the Prophet(saw) was from Mecca and if you have really done proper findings you'll also know that this verse was revealed after the muslims had migrated from mecca to Medinat after the fact that the muslims have been wrongfully prosecuted in mecca for a long time, up to the point that muslims were being killed by non muslims all of the muslims properties where taking away by non muslims, even the whole city of mecca boycott the muslims no one should Buy/sell to muslims in mecca during the early days of Islam this went on for about ten years or so but all along the muslims where asking the prophet (saw) if they can fight back because some Muslims were being killed too but the prophet(saw) refused because Allah have not revealed to him that muslims should fight back even though other revelations was coming from god( Allah) then(I.e about being faithful but nothing about fighting yet) but when it became unbearable for the few remaining muslims they all had to fled mecca to Medinat with nothing all their properties had been taking away from them after many years of suffering in mecca just because they are muslims

It was after the muslims have settled down in Medinat that Quran 2-191..... was revealed and that was after about 10 years of early Muslims being wrongfully prosecuted and I think there were other events that happened before this revelation on 2-191.. but I can't really remember well but it's something like that mecca government then saw that the muslims have settled down and growing in numbers in Medinat because many people in Medinat were converting to Islam then that started planning an attack on Medinat that was when the Quran verse 2-191 was revealed

If you see clearly the verse states expel them from where they have expelled you (addressing the people that have been kicked out of mecca ) the verse is not addressing me direct even I'm a Muslim and for sure not addressing Boko Haram(located in Nigeria) this verse also reminds the muslims not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram (located in mecca) in the process

I tried my little best in explaining the verse I hope you see points I'll my best to try explain your remaining points have a good day
But you can't deny the fact that your prophet was a bloody pedophile
Allah's teaching of pedophilia
Quran 65:4:
"And those of your women as have passed the age
of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed
divorce period), if you have doubts (about their
periods), is three months, and for those who have
no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah
(prescribed period) is three months likewise , except
in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant
(whether they are divorced or their husbands are
dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they
deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever
fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make
his matter easy for him."
The most important duty of any species is the care
and protection of its young. The prime duty of
mankind is to raise children in a safe and caring
environment, so they can progress into responsible
adults. There is no worse crime than the sexual
abuse and exploitation of children. But verse 65:4
clearly approves marriages and sexual copulation
with pre-pubescent little girls, who haven't started
menstruating yet. And Muhammad at the age of 50
duly complied with this sanction of Allah by
marrying his niece Aisha, only 6 years old. This is an
extremely evil teaching. Allah is a pedophile monster.

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by darqly(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

There's nothing like hausa christian. All those xtains you see in the north are'nt hausa. They have their own tribe.

Don't display such crass ignorance angry In your mind, ALL Hausa are Muslims? Are all Yoruba also Ifa adherents? And are all Igbo Catholics? I'm Hausa, and Christian. Deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by glossy6(f): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Where are those claiming that Islam is a religion of peace? Seun, lala, itsmeaboki come and see ooh
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Fawklicant: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
blantyre:
It baffles me how nobody is saying anything against the alleged blasphemy when we all know is wrong. Imagine somebody abusing your father or mother in your presence much less the noble prophet who every Muslim loves more than himself and his parents and the whole world. You don't hear Muslims abusing the christ for instance. But believe me there is a lot of hatred towards anything Islam or Muslim. This is just because with all the bad portrayal of Islam the religion keeps growing and winning converts, is just the will of God

How has a trade dispute become blasphemy? She asked her accuser to perform his ablution in front of his own shop, how is that blasphemy? Islam is a cursed and violent religion. Some folks just apply civility to it to give it an attractive outlook, but it truly promotes violence. Go read your sunnah and the hadiths and figure.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Fawklicant: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
remato:
bless u. this problem might not be religion,but illiteracy. imagine the few ones that can read and right still posting rubbish on the net. imagine someone that passed through the tutelage of an half baked islamic scholar, what do u expect from such person. besides, the woman only said ablution should not be done in front of her shop. i

I hate when people blame stuff like this on illiteracy. There are illiterate christians, pagans, polytheists and atheists in other parts of the country and even in the north. My question is why are they not violent? Because their beliefs or lack thereof still embodies some semblace of HUMANITY in them. That clearly is lacking in Islam. This has little to nothing to do with education. Islam encourages violence. If Yoruba had majority of muslims in its demographics, say 90% like in the north, the same issues will play out. This is not a case of one group being more educated than the other. Engage a Yoruba muslim in a religious discourse where you point out issues with Mohamed's teachings and see how easily they get worked up and ready to fight (if their numbers permits them).

A whole lot of these folks are educated but would still tacitly approve of violence against people of different faiths while publicly pretend to condemn such acts.

Truth is that there is inherent violence and consequently evil in islam.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Kennydoc(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

If muslims are muslims,how many times av u read it in the news that they kill in SW for the sake of religion?

Almost every family in the SW has a good mix of Muslims and Christians. The SW Muslims have learnt to tolerate their siblings who are Christians, not necessarily that they enjoy being with them. That's the simple reason why we don't hear of the murders.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by bilazego(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lukay99:

Really!! With all due respect how did you come to that conclusion that a whole Yoruba tribe don't understand Islamic teaching ? Are you now saying the northern interpretation of Islam is the true teaching while the Yoruba less violent interpretation is false? or maybe you already have a bias mindset towards Islam to be a evil religion
You what? I think you're the problem and not Islam it's people like you and the violent northern muslims(not all northern muslims are violent) you guys are the problem and if you disagree bring your proof real proof from the "QURAN or Hadith " please don't bring the actions of a ignorant muslim as proof that Islam is bad

One Omar have just killed 50 and injured 53 peoples in Florida USA. how about that.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Kennydoc(m): 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Movic1:

There's nothing like hausa christian. All those xtains you see in the north are'nt hausa. They have their own tribe.

Don't say what you don't know. There are Hausa Christians all over the North. Even a son of Ado Bayero (former Emir of Kano) is a pastor. It's only among Kanuris that I know it's difficult to find Christians, but those people are a lot more peaceful and tolerant than Hausa/Fulani people, save for the Boko Haram menace.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by Fawklicant: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
carinmom:

Many christians because of ignorance thought and believed that those verses are violent commanding Muslims to kill the unbelievers.
Well that is not the case because all these verses are always quoted out of context by non Muslims just to paint Islam bad.

If you can at least read the preceding and the subsequent verses, then you will understand the truth and everything will fall into place. The verses were not commanding Muslims to kill the non believers but rather commanding them to defend themselves against the pagans of Makkah at that time who were constantly attacking the Muslims to the extent of killing some of them.

The Prophet (SAW) migrated from Makkah to Madina to practice his religion peacefully, but those pagans wouldn't leave him alone and they intensified their attacks this time in Madina. This was the time Allah SWT said enough was enough and commanded the Muslims to defend themselves from those pagans who only attacked first.

Muslims were never commanded to kill innocent non believers or those who there was treaty between them and the Muslims.
And that still stands up to today.

Some of you wonder why the arabs dont regard you as true muslims or see you as less than human? Flawed as the argument below may seem, it however asks pertinent questions which cannot be overlooked.

http://madworldnews.com/liberal-praise-muhammad-ali/

African Woman Destroys Black/Liberal Praise Of Muhammad Ali With 1 Question

Posted on June 6, 2016 by Dom the Conservative

Share This Tweet This

African Woman Destroys Black/Liberal Praise Of Muhammad Ali With 1 Question

Mona Walter is an ex-Muslim Somali activist who wants to know why black lives don’t matter to black liberals who are praising the death of a man who converted to the religion that’s enslaved hundreds of millions of her people.

After the recent death of famous champion heavyweight boxer Muhammad Ali, liberals, blacks, and even conservatives have flooded social media with praise for the sports legend. However, one African woman is wondering if blacks who are mourning his loss have lost their minds — and it’s all because of one thing most are too star-struck to realize.

Mona Walter is an ex-Muslim Somali activist who is determined to expose what her former religion has done for 1,400 years and is planning to do to Western countries. After immigrating to Sweden when she was 19, she was given the opportunity to read the Quran for the first time. It was discovering the violent passages and racially charged scriptures against blacks and Jews that prompted Mona to convert to Christianity and dedicate her life to exposing Islam. However, she not only sees this dangerous ideology infiltrating through mass Muslim migration but also being glamorized through celebrity gossip.

Because of Mona’s extensive knowledge of slavery in the Quran and hadith, including the Islamic Prophet Muhammad’s trade of black slaves, she wants to know why Muhammad, who claimed he was escaping “slavery” of the white Christianity, converted to a religion whose holy man enslaved blacks.

“Something is wrong when [a] black man converted to Islam in modern time,” she says. “Something is wrong with that because Islam is the religion of slavery. You know, his name is Muhammad Ali. Muhammad is a master, a slave master. So how is that this Muhammad Ali is fleeing a slave master and he went to another slave master?“

She goes on to explain that white people beat themselves up all the time for slavery in the West, while Muslims, who own over 14 million blacks to this day, have no apology for their bigotry and inhumanity. She points out the hypocrisy of blacks demanding reparations from whites since it was the white Christians who fought and died to abolish slavery in America.

“Do you know, the time Muhammad Ali converted to Islam, the black people were in chains like this in Saudi Arabia. In the 60s, Saudi Arabia had enslaved all the Middle East. The Muslim Arabs, they had slaves, black slaves like me, from Africa! They had black slaves in the 60s! And this man converted to Islam. Something is wrong with that. That is you are a traitor. You betrayed your African race.”

Mona expresses her disbelief that many don’t know that it was the Arabs who were raping and kidnapping millions of Africans long before they began selling them to the U.S. In fact, it was the Arabs and African Muslims who initiated the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, with many enslaving their own people because of their newfound religion.

After receiving her first introduction to Islamic text in early adulthood, Mona still can’t believe how any black person could willingly convert to Islam. According to the hadith, the Islamic Prophet Muhammad would trade 2 blacks for 1 Arab slave, reducing their worth by even more than they were already considered. Aside from this, he often pointed to his black slave, Nabtal, to describe how Satan looks.

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Further building his Caliphate on racism and slavery, Muhammad ordered a black slave to build the pulpit from which he preached Allah’s commands. However, the most offensive scripture comes from Muhammad himself, who said that when Allah created black people, he meant for them all to go to hell.

Mona explains that when she read all of this, she knew she must warn her people of this deceptive ideology.

“I didn’t know what I was a part of. I didn’t know who Muhammad was. I didn’t know who Allah was. So, when I found out, I was upset. I was sad and I was disappointed,” she recalled. “It’s about hating and killing those who disagree with Islam. It’s about conquering. Muhammad, he was immoral. He was a bloodthirsty man. He was terrible man, and Muslims can read that in his biography — what he did to Jews, how he raped women, how he killed people. I mean, he killed everyone who didn’t agree with him.”

Unfortunately, millions of blacks will never listen to Mona or the racist scriptures within the Quran and hadith, as blacks continue to convert to Islam and ignorant Westerners praise those who do. In fact, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the U.S. and the world.

For centuries, Islam has relied on brutality and slavery of blacks to force them to convert, but now, they rely on their ignorance of the world’s most racist, violent religious prophet to keep them coming back.

1 Like

Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by babestella: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
An average Muslim including Buhari is a terrorist. They're savages that should be locked up in a zoo. Islam is a ridiculous religion for blood thirsty animals who think they are defending allah or mohammed both of whom are actually powerless. Nonsense. Every terrorist is a Muslim, argue with yourself, I don't have time.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by superkings(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2016
hay bro: i live in kano, thier many hausas who r christains; most of them are pastors. Serving God is one thing, practicin or doing religion is another thing, and mind u,religion is not by tribe or where u from or d place u r, it s by faith and what u believe in; so anybody can b muslimx and anybody can b christains. But d issue is when u comit some shit act becaus of ya faith or religion: u dat s sepratin ya self from d hausas r u not a muslim den what makes u diff from others dat are stil muslim? U c; dat is a poor mentality nd what u r doing is pratcin religon not servin God;most of d hausas here dat r christain who do u here seprate dem from others: lemm stop here, learn how to b wise and upgrade ur mentality so dat u can always know when truth is spoken instead of being damant or tryin to b defensiv: sorry if i cros d line, am just tryin to expres some point here. Thank u.
Re: Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again by proprince(m): 1:57am On Jun 13, 2016
for one Christian killed in the north, 3 muslimx are killed in d south

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Governor Badaru's Daughter Aisha, Weds (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.