Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,829 members, 7,962,726 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Do Not Understand Apc's Concept Of Change Anymore - 9ic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Do Not Understand Apc's Concept Of Change Anymore - 9ic (380 Views)

Big Brother Naija Copying The Concept Of Nigeria Rebirth Reality Show.... / I Can't View Headlines And Names Of Commenters On My Newsfeed Anymore. / Some Struggles From The Past Kids Today Will Never Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do Not Understand Apc's Concept Of Change Anymore - 9ic by tobitheblogger: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Popular Nigerian singer, 9ice, has described the concept of change by the ruling All progressives Congress, APC, as confusing.

The singer and politician who in 2015 contested under the APC but lost in the primaries and was later appointed Special Adviser to the Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi, has said he doesn't understand the much talked about 'change'.

Full Article: http://www.radar.ng/2016/06/i-do-not-understand-apcs-concept-of.html
Re: I Do Not Understand Apc's Concept Of Change Anymore - 9ic by HungerBAD: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lies.

The Twits does not even Carry his name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rush Win This Category Again Because Of The Design A / How Dangote Lost $3.7 Billion To Monday’s Naira Tumble. / First Bank Robbing Paul To Pay John The Baptist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.