Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,732 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (227554 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iia133: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
I am in Canada. I can plan to meet with you. I sent you u a msg on what's up today. Pls what's your email I can reach you there too thanks.
donparosky:
God bless you sir!
I am glad this thread has been able to assist a couple of people gain relevant information. This was one of the reasons for the thread!

I apologize this days I've been very occupied and have been traveling quite too often on business trips.

I want to appeal that we keep updating the house from our locations so others can benefit....

Those trying to reach me on mobile can send a mail and can expect a response as soon as possible.

I am almost rounding up my trips.

Many thanks to those who created time to meet with us in the UK and States.

Canada will be our final destination by next week before returning to the country.. You can send a mail if you want to meet with us next week.

As per markets you could sell your products in Abuja, they are a couple of them but retailers would really price you down.... If your target is Abuja, your best bet is Eateries, hotels, boarding schools etc. That's how I started after too many wahala from market women.

Merry Christmas to everyone
Regards
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2022
iia133:
I am in Canada. I can plan to meet with you. I sent you u a msg on what's up today. Pls what's your email I can reach you there too thanks.
Good morning ma! Just responded to it.
Also provided my US number should you want to call.
Cheers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Bukola58: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
donparosky:
God bless you sir!
I am glad this thread has been able to assist a couple of people gain relevant information. This was one of the reasons for the thread!

I apologize this days I've been very occupied and have been traveling quite too often on business trips.

I want to appeal that we keep updating the house from our locations so others can benefit....

Those trying to reach me on mobile can send a mail and can expect a response as soon as possible.

I am almost rounding up my trips.

Many thanks to those who created time to meet with us in the UK and States.

Canada will be our final destination by next week before returning to the country.. You can send a mail if you want to meet with us next week.

As per markets you could sell your products in Abuja, they are a couple of them but retailers would really price you down.... If your target is Abuja, your best bet is Eateries, hotels, boarding schools etc. That's how I started after too many wahala from market women.

Merry Christmas to everyone
Regards [/quote

Pls where is your location and what are the preparations to be made for this storage aside money if one is willing to buy from you...like keg
My location is ijoko ota.. how much is waybill(doorstep delivery)
Asking against February/March

Thanks would be awaiting your response.... already messaged you on WhatsApp but haven't respond
Cheers
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Bukola58: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good evening

Pls where is your location and what are the preparations to be made for this storage aside money if one is willing to buy from you...like keg
My location is ijoko ota.. how much is waybill(doorstep delivery)
Asking against February/March

Thanks would be awaiting your response.... already messaged you on WhatsApp but haven't respond
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by franzzyekiko(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2023
I have 25 keg of 25litre for sale in Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom state. I can supply weekly

Call or WhatsApp

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2023
franzzyekiko:
I have 25 keg of 25litre for sale in Obot Akara, Akwa Ibom state. I can supply weekly

Call or WhatsApp

How much a rubber?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Good morning house o
Happy new year to us all, may it be an amazing year for us all,Amen �
Mbok when is oil price dropping?

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Idamond: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
udysweet:
Good morning house o
Happy new year to us all, may it be an amazing year for us all,Amen �
Mbok when is oil price dropping?
oil is already on the fall now cause of festive so before march it will climb 26k in Akwa ibom..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 6:37am On Jan 15, 2023
Idamond:

oil is already on the fall now cause of festive so before march it will climb 26k in Akwa ibom..
How will price climb by March? Do you even know the trend? Price will begin to crash from February ending...
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
iHart:
How will price climb by March? Do you even know the trend? Price will begin to crash from February ending...
It's her opinion and should be respected sir.

We are all here to learn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
donparosky:
It's her opinion and should be respected sir.

We are all here to learn
I respect her opinion but any opinion that is misleading should be refuted

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Idamond:

how much is it currently?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Idamond: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2023
udysweet:
how much is it currently?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Fresh grade A palmoil available @25,500

Grade B @24,500

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hi everyone,
Am looking to hire a sales rep. Please send me a mail or dm if you interested.
Min Qualifications: OND
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tafiya: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2023
donparosky:
Hi everyone,
Location please
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
tafiya:

Location please
Akwa Ibom but position will involve travelling frequently.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
I believe what drives the price of palm oil is demand and supply. By this time last year the harvest was time 4 what we have now with the scarcity of fruits how will prices come down ending February .
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chirality: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
I acknowledge prices usually goes down then year in year out
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
chirality:
I believe what drives the price of palm oil is demand and supply. By this time last year the harvest was time 4 what we have now with the scarcity of fruits how will prices come down ending February .
By this time last year there was no palm oil. It was by February ending that oil started coming out. In my area, Mills have opened and oil is gradually coming out.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
donparosky:
Hi everyone,
closed! Thanks to everyone who showed interest. Unfortunately we could only bring in one person at the moment.
May God bless our hustles so we can do more
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Hi everyone,
My former manager have been relieved of his position and does not represent us.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 4:25am On Jan 25, 2023
donparosky:
Hi everyone,
My former manager have been relieved of his position and does not represent us.

Are you looking to hire a new one?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:39am On Jan 26, 2023
donkelz:

Are you looking to hire a new one?
we promoted someone inhouse
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Shantyken(m): 6:14am On Jan 27, 2023
giftygirl1:

Thank you sir!
Please if you supply cracked palm kernel in bulk, you can reach me on 0.80.62.15.13.14( remove the dots). You can email me@ chinwegift2000@gmail.com thank you!

Ur location or state
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by gbosah91(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
I really want to start this palm oil, I need someone to guide me. I'm in anambra, but can relocate.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Fresh Palmoil available in Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fredoh(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2023

This year we go run this palm oil business together. Omo this thread has been around since 2016!

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2023
success2me:
Fresh Palmoil available in Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Please Patronise my sister o
I took the risk and reached out to her from here and I have not regretted. She is super amazing. Not only did I see her in person when I traveled Down to Uyo in December, she attended my dad's burial!! Super coincidence is the fact that she lives right inside where my dad is from. Save to say that I feel at home with her. Mbok patronise her, I can vouch for her kiss

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
udysweet:

I took the risk and reached out to her from here and I have not regretted. She is super amazing. Not only did I see her in person when I traveled Down to Uyo in December, she attended my dad's burial!! Super coincidence is the fact that she lives right inside where my dad is from. Save to say that I feel at home with her. Mbok patronise her, I can vouch for her kiss

Thanks so much my dear Sis from another Mother, quality and quantity for the value of our costumers's money remains our signature. May God continue to bless our hustles. Sending hugs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
success2me:

Thanks so much my dear Sis from another Mother, quality and quantity for the value of our costumers's money remains our signature. May God continue to bless our hustle. Sending hugs

Good evening. Please go ahead to post prices of what you have and a contact no to reach you. Someone has asked me about you today.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
udysweet:

This is the kind of feedbacks I want to see on the platform.

At the moment we have transitioned fully to tonnage loads and we are not supplying in kegs anymore except for very sizable volumes and we want people who have been on this thread to leverage on this opportunities.

God bless our hustles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.