Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,807 members, 7,886,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:24 AM

'Saints' Are Living Men And Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Saints' Are Living Men And Women (692 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Is It True That The Bodies Of Some Saints Are Incorruptible? / Pictures Of Saints: Are They Really Holy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Saints' Are Living Men And Women by Truthonly(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
According to the Bible, 'Saints' are living men and women in the earth. But we have in time past been made to believe sainthood is only attained after a christian is dead.
Re: 'Saints' Are Living Men And Women by skyone(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
Truthonly:

According to the Bible, 'Saints' are living men and women in the earth. But we have in time past been made to believe sainthood is only attained after a christian is dead.

angry Did you pass through school or you haven't ate your breakfast/ Lunch
Re: 'Saints' Are Living Men And Women by Ben13: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2009
He knows what he's saying only he didn't put it rightly. Poster explain urself better.

I'm too busy to type long now.
Re: 'Saints' Are Living Men And Women by Truthonly(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2009
Is someone faulting my grammar or is it my thinking, which needs explaining?

(1) (Reply)

You Are Invited / What Christians Ought To Know That They Don't Know / Calabar Carnival Took Place On Sunday(christian Sabbath)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.