Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting (73223 Views)

BBC Tweets That Donald Trump Was Shot & Later Apologised / Pictures And Stories Of The Victims Of The Orlando Mass Shooting / 50 People Shot Dead At Florida Gay Nightclub In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2016
18SNVL:
You could be the lunatic. You do not think you also are considered a lunatic so others might bear arms? You are a black guy with arms so naturally I a white person will bear arms despite the fact that you own a home, car, job and children, you think you are not insane because you have acquired all this? You are the insane one as a matter of fact, keep up the vicious circle.

I'm sure that there's supposed to be a message in your imbecilic rantings above.

But if it's an attack on my right to bear arms then it sucks to be you. Your opinion is invalid to me because you're a nonentity.

You can pry my firearms from my cold dead fingers.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2016
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Orlando. I stand by those who survived, those who were witnesses of the shooting, the first responders and the loved ones of those killed or injured.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Barywhyte(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2016
uzolexis:

you know lieing and fornication is evil right and no sin outweighs another. can you honestly say you are a virgin (if you are not married) or have only had sex with your wife (if married). If you can't there is no difference btw you and them cos many years ago, fornication and adultery were punishable by death in some european countries and even in Africa.

You are out of context here. Don't compare two evils in other to justify one. Any sexual activity either between married or unmarried people is originally designed for two opposite sex Never between people of same sex. That's the point. Stay on that.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Klinee: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2016
18SNVL:
I just prayed for your soul. You may not need it though.

I don't need your devilish prayer, am a child of God. May God help u and open your eyes to see beyond you in Jesus name! The devil is misleading u.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by 18SNVL: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2016
June24th:

Dnt judge/condemn dem to hell fire... You no be GOD

You better repent, you too...
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by uzolexis(f): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Barywhyte:

You are out of context here. Don't compare two evils in other to justify one. Any sexual activity either between married or unmarried people is originally designed for two opposite sex Never between people of same sex. That's the point. Stay on that.

I'm not out of context, i'm still on the topic. Why can't you also confidently condemn adulterers and fornicators as that is also evil based on your idea of evil.According to christian sex is ONLY for married pple as much as it is also ONLY supposed to be btw pple of opposite sex. Surely, if Christianity is the basis for your condemnation of gay pple you should equally condemn adulteres and fornicators in equal measure.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by tosinjay(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Although homo is a sin but the killing is not acceptable, leaving the sinners with no chance to change. I speak as a Christian, it's not right to kill someone because the bible says what they do is sinful. Meanwhile it's only recorded in Judaism then and Islam.

Is this killer a Muslim?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by brojoshua: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
A little judgment like that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Judgment and destruction of God suddenly broke out against the wicked. A little warning to all sinners perhaps they will see and turn from their wicked ways. And the wicked and satanic leaders who are more evil and who legalized sins for them who wanted to sin will have plenty of blood, of those whom they have wasted through sins of sodomy and who indeed wasted their own lives by listening to the satanic leaders, to drink.
But in all these let all sinners in the world both followers and leaders, young and old, woman and men, poor and rich, believe in Christ Jesus the Lord and Saviour of the world and they will be saved. Let those who believe among them repent from their sins and forsake them and God will forgive them. And let them who believe in Him Jesus Christ the Son of God present themselves to any true and faithful servant of the Lord Jesus to be baptized in water in the name of the Lord Jesus. Let them who truly believe and are baptized join any assembly of true and faithful christains anywhere they find such an assembly and wherever they have opportunity. For where two or three are gathered in My name( in truth), there I am in the midst of them. They will teach you the other things in Christ. ..he who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned.
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by prof12(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Macelliot:

That does not warrant killing him.

Are you gay?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
18SNVL:
That is why Islam is not the truth or has no truth message. In fact any religion for that matter that leads to misinterpretation cannot be the truth. If one can not see truth, or needs help to see the truth, then it is no truth at all. How can the Creator give a message to man and that message is being misinterpreted does that make any sense? You disrespect My Creator.

that's a story for another day oooo
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
shamecurls:

There was never an Holy book, It's just stories written by men.
An Hitler saw the future and tried his best to eliminate it but history did not reckon with his ideology.

That pain we face today
In summary, religion was a colonization tool
Never any Holy book?
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Macelliot(m): 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Macelliot(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Macelliot:

I dont support homo. but killing is bad.

2000yrs ago, In the days of the palestinians.. Among the Israelites, anyone caught commiting Adultery would be stoned to death according to the mosaic law of moses..

A woman who commited adultery was caught, brought to Yeshua(Jesus). The mob told Jesus that anyone caught committing adultery will be stoned to death.
Jesus told them saying, "for anyone of you who hasn't committed a wrong should first throw the first stone at her".
None of them could do so...

So who are you to condemn others?
prof12
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
shamecurls:

There was never an Holy book, It's just stories written by men.
An Hitler saw the future and tried his best to eliminate it but history did not reckon with his ideology.

That pain we face today
In summary, religion was a colonization tool
But Adolf Hitler was apparently, a sick man.
I doubt if he saw any future otherwise he would have seen Albert Einstein and worshiped him!
Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by Ubiero(f): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
We pray that all of us who are still alive will have the chance to be reconciled to God.

Heaven is real and hell is real. All sin are abomination to God.

So you liars, cheats, lustful individuals, fornicators, adulterers, idolaters, thieves etc chanting nonsense about gay should beware that all sin is sin.

There is no big sin or small sin, no white sin or black sin, all sin is sin.

Just because you can see their sin doesn't make you holier.

Jesus said 'He who is without sin should cast the first stone' and all the elders sneaked away because the guilt of sin weighted heavily on them.

Please let us refrain from all hateful statements and pray that we find mercy from God.

1 Like

Re: Orlando Attack: Woman & Her Son Chat Before He Was Shot Dead At Orlando Shooting by koolaid87: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
yungpowers:
gay?
a st*upid mother and a st*upid son.
mshh

They were gay? so what? does that make you more holier than them or does that justifies the killing?

Would you have said the same thing if one of your family members was among the victims?

RIP to the deceased

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egyptian Girls Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment Over Tiktok Dance Videos / Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.