Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,520 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (37709 Views)

We Have Recovered N6b Illegal Fund, Property From Heritage Bank – SPIP Boss / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
edoman2016:
It is paid now to every participants.

i haven't received mine and i know many others that did in Lagos that haven't been paid too so I don't know where you are getting your own info from.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
dyydxx:

i haven't received mine and i know many others that did in Lagos that haven't been paid too so I don't know where you are getting your own info from.
Were You guys given any account number? if yes, go & check Your account balance.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Yvidson: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
pls help a brother, I nid d business docs yomi008@yahoo.com
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vikings007:
Were You guys given any account number? if yes, go & check Your account balance.

They haven't credited the account, I mailed and called but was told to give them some time.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Harrystark: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
@vikings...pls Hw long did they tell u guys it would take b4 disbursment? also the part of uploading a financial plan in excel form was it available to ur set? cos they never mentioned anything concerning that to us...e just appear like magic. I wonder how them want make we submit separate financial plan in excel form to them.. undecided@vikings...pls Hw long did they tell u guys it would take b4 disbursment? also the part of uploading a financial plan in excel form was it available to ur set? cos they never mentioned anything concerning that to us...e just appear like magic. I wonder how them want make we submit separate financial plan in excel form to them..
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Harrystark:
@vikings...pls Hw long did they tell u guys it would take b4 disbursment? also the part of uploading a financial plan in excel form was it available to ur set? cos they never mentioned anything concerning that to us...e just appear like magic. I wonder how them want make we submit separate financial plan in excel form to them.. undecided@vikings...pls Hw long did they tell u guys it would take b4 disbursment? also the part of uploading a financial plan in excel form was it available to ur set? cos they never mentioned anything concerning that to us...e just appear like magic. I wonder how them want make we submit separate financial plan in excel form to them..

it's financial projections not financial plans..its your financial plans parts and table in ur business proposal in excel format.(which they communicated in a reminder mail).probably, they want to track our calculations and it makes the vetting and review faster for them..
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Bonzoker(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by kendraloops: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vikings007:
Provided You didn't recieve any confirmation mail, then You've not registered. In the column where You fill in where You served, don't put Zamfara, rather You type in where You spent Your 1yr. Good luck.

Hi, sorry to quote you but I need clarification on something. I tried registering as a graduated corper, filled the form and submitted but it still takes me back to the registration page with all my details intact except the password. I thought the password wasn't strong enough and I put in a stronger one, still the same thing. tried it like 5 times, yet no luck. the page loads and returns with the password field blank. what do you think please?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
kendraloops:

Hi, sorry to quote you but I need clarification on something. I tried registering as a graduated corper, filled the form and submitted but it still takes me back to the registration page with all my details intact except the password. I thought the password wasn't strong enough and I put in a stronger one, still the same thing. tried it like 5 times, yet no luck. the page loads and returns with the password field blank. what do you think please?

Try on another browser and use a strong password this time. Or clear history and catches then try again.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by kendraloops: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Funjosh:

Try on another browser and use a strong password this time. Or clear history and catches then try again.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I used chrome browser, is there any stronger than it, pls let me know. do you know if applications are still being accepted?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2016
kendraloops:

Thanks a lot for your reply. I used chrome browser, is there any stronger than it, pls let me know. do you know if applications are still being accepted?

Try other browser like ucweb, Mozilla and the new opera mini. I think the registration is closed for now till August 8 for what I saw now.

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by kendraloops: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Funjosh:

Try other browser like ucweb, Mozilla and the new opera mini. I think the registration is closed for now till August 8 for what I saw now.

I just used UCWeb now and it's the same thing. I saw that message too but I thought it's meant for corpers serving in streams and all that. let me chill then. I really appreciate your help. thanks a lot.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2016
kendraloops:

I just used UCWeb now and it's the same thing. I saw that message too but I thought it's meant for corpers serving in streams and all that. let me chill then. I really appreciate your help. thanks a lot.

Just keep on trying and if it persist mailed them. Welcome
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2016
kendraloops:

Registration closed.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2016
applications have closed for stream 2, and stream 3 starts August 8. any ideas when they would get back to Stream 1. To those on the group chats, is there any chatter on when next they would get back to us?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by KangaIye: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Vikings007:
Registration closed.

Boss Whatsup With The Payment. Any News Yet
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by henrixx(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2016
anigold:
Anyone in Akwa ibom who have received this text should send me a PM..
Training starts 30th June..
Please is there a heritage bank in akwa ibom
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
The 1500 candidate are the once in the streams.
Stream 1: selection of candidates
Stream 2: business plan submission for screening
Stream 3: Approval and Disbursement
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by IKoko57: 12:14am On Aug 05, 2016

You are not putting out correct information...
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2016
Highest01:
funny guy, #smh
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Names have been shortlisted and sent to CBN for approval and disbursement.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by otoboson: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Vikings007:
Oga boss, this is good news. When should we expect the cash ?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2016
otoboson:

Oga boss, this is good news. When should we expect the cash ?
That my brother, is the million dollar question.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by doublezero7(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2016
Vikings007:

Thanks for the information chief! But what's the source of the info please!
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2016
doublezero7:

Thanks for the information chief! But what's the source of the info please!
heritage bank staff.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by shakurkings(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'm not sure about other centres, but those of us that trained in Abuja were added to a whatsapp group and the Heritage Staff in the group also said same thing Mr Vikings said. We can only hope and pray now.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by doublezero7(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Vikings007:
heritage bank staff.

Thanks bro! All is well! smiley
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ovieigho(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Vikings007:
bro sorry to say, this is no news at all because that's exactly the stage we are on our portal : approval....pending
Cbn disbursment ....pending
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
shakurkings:
I'm not sure about other centres, but those of us that trained in Abuja were added to a whatsapp group and the Heritage Staff in the group also said same thing Mr Vikings said. We can only hope and pray now.
same here in South East zone, enugu state.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
shakurkings:

The Lagos people whatsapp group don't know if we have them in their angry
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations to you all. Hope you make it through to the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by anigold(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
henrixx:
Please is there a heritage bank in akwa ibom
Yes immediately ecobank at Aka road,Uyo,Akwa ibom

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Appoints Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe As New MD / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / YESCOIN Telegram Airdrop: Your Ticket To Earn Rewards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.