Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,893 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests (1612 Views)

Iyanya Makes Other Artistes Look Lazy At Mavins Record – Dr. Sid / Mavins Records Boycotts Headies Award; Leaves For Côte D'ivoire / Mavins Record Officially Signs Iyanya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by Flexygist: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mavins artiste, Sidney Onoriode Esiri, popularly known as Dr Sid, has revealed that there will be no album from him till next year, confirming that his interests are now in other plans.

Dr Sid disclosed his interest in moving more towards filmmaking and movie production.

“I have a film production company. I am looking for scriptwriters, directors of photography, etc. I am looking for a film crew. That is the way I am taking it to,” he said.

DrThe ‘Kabiyesi‘ singer, who studied filmmaking in the New York Academy said ” I studied film making there. I think I want to go into film and music video production. I co-directed Kabiyesi and have acted in one movie already. My passion is making films.

“My father was an actor. My own is movie production. Even though I have acted in a movie before. But the thing is that I have always had a passion for movie production right from the start. My hobbies are playing video games and watching anything movies. I am a film critic. I look for flaws. I look for the ingenious ways things are done in films. I watch a lot of behind the scenes. I have the utmost respect for anyone that makes films, adverts, music video in the country. It is simply not easy to make anything great in such an environment,” he said.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/12/mavins-dr-sid-announces-music-break-unveils-new-interests/

1 Like

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by vizkiz: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
yeah, y'all should take a break. We need good music not same wack shiit in different beats undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok......

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by senatorizyking(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
That's a welcome development... Multidimensional .
Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by smileyz16(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
he jus discovered his talent..n
Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by smellingmenses: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
nor tek laff kill me o
smileyz16:
he jus discovered his talent..n
Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by doyinisaac(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
alright.
Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by UIA04(f): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:
yeah, y'all should take a break. We need good music not same wack shiit in different beats undecided

You desperately need that break

Always commenting on nairaland 24\7

At least he's taking a break to make more money. What are you doing with your life?

6 Likes

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by vizkiz: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:

At least he's taking a break to make more money. What are you doing with your life?

lol
Who is the good for nothing unintelligent dick sucker? (I got that fact from your Dp) grin

OK so this is the part where I am suppose to prove to you TW@T that I can feed your whole family for the next 2 months and explain how my one week allowance is more than your father's two months salary but you technically aiint worth the effort...

At bolded so you think I spend the whole day here on nairaland?...Biitch you a fan grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by ALAGA1: 6:36am On Jun 13, 2016
The likes of B-Red, Shina Rambo, K- Switch, D-Prince also needs the break...

1 Like

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by Airforce1(m): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:

vizkiz:

lol grin
This is the part where I am suppose to prove to you that I can feed your whole family for the next 2 months and explain how my one week allowance is more than your father's two months salary but you technically aiint worth the effort...
At bolded...Biitch you a a fan grin grin

just when I thought I've seen it all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by vizkiz: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Airforce1:

just when I thought I've seen it all. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

some Hoes think we as dumb as their boyfriends undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by Qualer: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok......

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by THONZE(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2016
NICE ONE.....THE BEST CROONER
Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by UIA04(f): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

lol
Who is the good for nothing unintelligent dick sucker? (I got that fact from your Dp) grin

OK so this is the part where I am suppose to prove to you TW@T that I can feed your whole family for the next 2 months and explain how my one week allowance is more than your father's two months salary but you technically aiint worth the effort...

At bolded so you think I spend the whole day here on nairaland?...Biitch you a fan grin grin

Yeah I'm a dick sucker, but wouldn't go a mile near your 2 inch dysfunctional Pen1s

A fan of an slowpoke, who reduces to calling names to score cheap points. *spits*

4 Likes

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by vizkiz: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:

Yeah I'm a dick sucker, but wouldn't go a mile near your 2 inch dysfunctional Pen1s

A fan of an slowpoke, who reduces to calling names to score cheap points. *spits*

Stop quoting me hoe. I don't like you I have never liked you. You have been quoting me to get my attention now for weeks....Please I take GOD beg you stop. Don't forget to report me to a mod undecided

One more thing stop spitting all over nairaland it makes you look like the RAZZ girl on your dp

2 Likes

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by UIA04(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

Stop quoting me hoe. I don't like you I have never liked you. You have been quoting me to get my attention now for weeks....Please I take GOD beg you stop.

One more thing stop spitting all over Nair's land it makes you look like the RAZZ girl on your dp

Looool
You are an idiot
Quoting you to get your attention lool

Oshe nairaland celebrity. I guess you've achieved your life's aim and can die in peace.

I dislike you because you disrespect ladies.

Stop feeling fly, when I see a post I feel like answering I do irrespective of the moniker.

Oya stop crying OK

3 Likes

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by vizkiz: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2016
UIA04:

Looool
You are an idiot
Quoting you to get your attention lool

Oshe nairaland celebrity. I guess you've achieved your life's aim and can die in peace.

I dislike you because you disrespect ladies.

Stop feeling fly, when I see a post I feel like answering I do irrespective of the moniker.

Oya stop crying OK

[size=50pt]K [/size] Now furck off my mention.

Biitch is still quoting me from down below. Told you she is a fan grin

2 Likes

Re: Mavins’ Dr Sid Announces Music Break, Unveils New Interests by UIA04(f): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Look kids up there is an ass hole

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fan Sexually Assaulted Nicki Minaj, He Grabs Her Ass While She Was On Stage. / I'm Under Pressure To Get Married, Going To Husband Market -- Linda Ikeji / Meet The TOP S3xiest Ghanaian Models With Biggest Backsides - Full Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.