Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. (6220 Views)

Some Qualities Of A Good Muslim In Light Of The Glorious Quran / Are You A Good Muslim Neighbour?? This Is What Your Deen Says.. / A Muslim Man Infuriated & frustrated after learning the truth about his religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by malvisguy212: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Kaffir Kaffir Kaffir! He's on an express train to hell because I trust Allah's judgment.
I recognize your writing, you are that boy that changes his nairaland account like cloth. Weldon bro.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
Which court of law convicted him? Mateen of blesses memory is not Kaffir. Ramat Lahu ala Mateen.

And which court of law convicted the fifty people your mateen murdered You are definitely bound to join mateen and muhammed in hell if you don't repent of the evil dominating your heart.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
I recognize your writing, you are that boy that changes his nairaland account like cloth. Weldon bro.

I am actually surprised he is reprimanding his terrorist brother madridguy cause he also fully supports islamic terrorism. I guess he is beginning to repent having seen that following the path of mohammed(terrorism) does not make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Ranchhoddas: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
R.I.P Mateen.
Idiiot.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by madridguy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Seun, do justice.

Ranchhoddas:
Idiiot.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Can you define terrorism?

Annunaki:

I am actually surprised he is reprimanding his terrorist brother madridguy cause he also fully supports islamic terrorism. I guess he is beginning to repent having seen that following the path of mohammed(terrorism) does not make any sense.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who are you to judge me? Do you mean killing Americans is a sin? If yes, what about the innocent Afghanistanis America drones kill every minute?

Annunaki:

And which court of law convicted the fifty people your mateen murdered You are definitely bound to join mateen and muhammed in hell if you don't repent of the evil dominating your heart.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
From your writing so far I can authoritative tells you are an oppressor, maybe you oppress your workers and that is why you're afraid of employing whom will challenge your authority. If you are a Muslim and you're talking like this, I pray Allah SWT show you the way.

Religion aside, I am not in support of terrorism or any act of violence but America will not know peace until the stop their global terrorism. Most of these attacks on them is not about religious issue but accumulated grievances. Iraqi will never be happy with America, same as Afghanistan, Syrian to mention few. Sit down, research on my words.

Allah Afis.

deeplow:

It affects you more than it affects the Americans. With your views and ideologies, even i as a muslim, would never employ you or want you anywhere near me. You are a potential terrorist.

You are not a muslim by and at heart, you are a muslim by brain, and your actions are a reflection of the capacity of it. That's the only reason you'd support this.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by madridguy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
I wouldn't have reply you back if not to clear some point cos I hate insult. Let learn to be civil with each other and respect ourselves. Mind you, I never called Mateen my Hero cos I have no connection with him, also, I don't have problem with anyone sexual orientation. I am only happy for Mateen action cos the oppressor will feel what innocent Afghanistan are feeling everyday due to the America drones killing them. If you want to live in Peace and Harmony, don't plot evil.

VomeSchakleton:

Smh. Like I said, your deficiencies are quite clear. A so called Muslim went into a place shooting sporadically and you call him a hero? What because they were gay? What about the innocent ones that weren't? what's the difference between a gay person and a fornicator? Are they not all sinners? Is your conscience clear? The notion of targeting gay people when fornication and murder has been made the norm is hypocritical! What sort of image of Islam is he portraying? Who in his right mind would accept islam after he or someone close to him is affected by this? What if every sinner since the prophets time was wiped out? Umar bin khattab (Ra) and so many more wont be Muslims to day. Where would islam be without them? You need to start thinking like a human being rather than a blind mor.on who only sees things from one perspective. Use the brain Allah (swt) gave you.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
Who are you to judge me? Do you mean killing Americans is a sin? If yes, what about the innocent Afghanistanis America drones kill every minute?

So the punishment for a murderer is to become a murderer your self? You're just as evil as he is.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
I wouldn't have reply you back if not to clear some point cos I hate insult. Let learn to be civil with each other and respect ourselves. Mind you, I never called Mateen my Hero cos I have no connection with him, also, I don't have problem with anyone sexual orientation. I am only happy for Mateen action cos the oppressor will feel what innocent Afghanistan are feeling everyday due to the America drones killing them. If you want to live in Peace and Harmony, don't plot evil.

Happy watching the agony of fellow innocent human beings? What did the prophet (pbuh) do when rocks were thrown at him? You have a very sadistic and botched understanding of Islam.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by madridguy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
So what are you calling America government killing people everyday in the middle east? Hypocrisy will give you heart attack soon.

malvisguy212:
someone kill fifty innocent people, and you adress him as blessed memory ? Seriously ? I can understand, he is not kaffir as you say because that what the quran command him to do, but blessed memory ? Smh
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
malvisguy212:

Stay away from me malvis.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by madridguy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
You know nothing about Islam. Look at yourself, so drones is now stones? Do you ask yourself why did prophet went to wars?

VomeSchakleton:

Happy watching the agony of fellow innocent human beings? What did the prophet (pbuh) do when rocks were thrown at him? You have a very sadistic and botched understanding of Islam.
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by deeplow: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
From your writing so far I can authoritative tells you are an oppressor, maybe you oppress your workers and that is why you're afraid of employing whom will challenge your authority. If you are a Muslim and you're talking like this, I pray Allah SWT show you the way.

Religion aside, I am not in support of terrorism or any act of violence but America will not know peace until the stop their global terrorism. Most of these attacks on them is not about religious issue but accumulated grievances. Iraqi will never be happy with America, same as Afghanistan, Syrian to mention few. Sit down, research on my words.

Allah Afis.

i sure don't know Islam as much as you do. However, I know common sense, and i am liberal enough to apply it wisely. American attacks on the countries you mentioned above, are they political or religious? So, why are muslims from these countries retaliating with religious intentions.

Also, is there anywhere in the Quran where it states that violence should be met with violence? Do you think that if every affected person from that horrendous attack were to retaliate, you'll still be able to praise that guy. Millions of muslims are in America, but there are 10 (aitheists,christians,agnostics,liberalists) to every one muslim, tell me what the casualty would be like.

An eye for an eye doesn't leave everybody blind, it leaves the weak blind, and the strong, one-eyed. Why must we fight God's fight for him? You need to learn what peace really means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
You know nothing about Islam. Look at yourself, so drones is now stones? Do you ask yourself why did prophet went to wars?

I'm just giving you an example. The prophet never attacked an unarmed person, is this a war? War is fought with honour. Where is the honour in shooting unarmed civilians? He should have gone to Syria and fought the Iraqi army if he wanted to fight a war. You claim America is doing the same but aren't we supposed to be better? Accepting these heinous acts means you've lost trust in Allah (swt). You seem even more radical than my brothers here in the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Ranchhoddas: 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
Seun, do justice.
If there is any Justice in the world, you'll be dead.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by MrDude: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You know nothing. Christians like boasting how the world would be less bloody without islam well first of all its impossible because that would mean there is no God. Secondly, if you understood even in the slightest the history and nature of the middle east you'd know that without the unifying factor of most these countries (islam), it'd be worse. You actually think these movements are about religion? It's politics small fry. Imagine the tweets by Isis after the attacks claiming they'll kill all the unbelievers, I don't think the most radical Muslim I've met can say that, nor can you even misinterprete any verse of the Quran that way, these people are a special brand of evil. You wonder what the world would be like without islam well there's a book written on that exact topic by a former CIA agent, I encourage you to read it. Don't go about saying frankly stuupid things.

At the bolded. Your point exactly Didn't Christianity existed 600 years before Islam. Yall muzzies are delusional :/

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Demmzy15(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
So what are you calling America government killing people everyday in the middle east? Hypocrisy will give you heart attack soon.

That's not the legislation of Islam, you can't pay evil for evil. Lemme tell you something, you can't say because someone raped your wife then you'll rape their's. That is not justice or balance, many of those who were gays, if they were to be approached and spoken to in the best of manners, they might change. Moreover, you're in their country and you need to follow their rules and regulations as far as it doesn't contradict Islam.

If America kills and attacks Afghans, Syrians, Iraaqis(may Allaah ease their sufferings), you need to face the American government not it's people because they're many of them who don't support the government. We need to be just, ISIS, don't represent Islam. They're more dangerous than the kuffars themselves, they kill Muslims indiscriminately. Rectify yourself bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by adconline(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
madridguy:
R.I.P Mateen.
What a f_uck.. Another BH bomber loading!
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I'm just giving you an example. The prophet never attacked an unarmed person, is this a war? War is fought with honour. Where is the honour in shooting unarmed civilians? He should have gone to Syria and fought the Iraqi army if he wanted to fight a war. You claim America is doing the same but aren't we supposed to be better? Accepting these heinous acts means you've lost trust in Allah (swt). You seem even more radical than my brothers here in the north.

What of the 900 unarmed jews your evil prophet beheaded in one day

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
Annunaki:

Ooh yeah those definitely got what they deserved. They were executed as judgement for their treachery which almost proved fatal for countless Muslims. They deserved what they got!
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Annunaki(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Ooh yeah those definitely got what they deserved. They were executed as judgement for their treachery which almost proved fatal for countless Muslims. They deserved what they got!

Spoken like a true muslim, mohammed and satan would be proud of you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Annunaki:

Spoken like a true muslim, mohammed and satan would be proud of you.

Go away
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by adconline(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Just typical Muslim, always justifying blood in order to appease their God.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
adconline:

Just typical Muslim, always justifying blood in order to appease their God.

Go away!
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Annunaki:

In 622, the Islamic prophet Muhammad arrived at Yathrib from Mecca and reportedly established a pact between the conflicting parties.While the city found itself at war with Muhammad's native Meccan tribe of the Quraysh, tensions between the growing numbers of Muslims and the Jewish communities mounted.[5]

In 627, when the Meccans and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, and had withdrawn, the Qurayza are said to have violated a treaty with the Islamic prophet Muhammad by allying with the attacking tribes, aiming to attack Muslims from behind while the other attackers attack from the front. [/b]However, other sources state that Banu Qurayza did not appear to have committed any hostile act and had been overtly correct in their behaviour.After the Battle of the Trench ended, the tribe was besieged by the Muslims and charged with treason [b]by a judge accepted by both parties, Sa'd ibn Mu'adh. According to Sa'd's verdict the men were beheaded, while all the women and children were taken captive and enslaved. Some scholars have challenged the veracity of this incident, arguing that it was exaggerated or invented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by adconline(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Go away!
Aren't you looking for blood?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

In 622, the Islamic prophet Muhammad arrived at Yathrib from Mecca and reportedly established a pact between the conflicting parties.While the city found itself at war with Muhammad's native Meccan tribe of the Quraysh, tensions between the growing numbers of Muslims and the Jewish communities mounted.[5]

In 627, when the Meccans and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, and had withdrawn, the Qurayza are said to have violated a treaty with the Islamic prophet Muhammad by allying with the attacking tribes, aiming to attack Muslims from behind while the other attackers attack from the front. [/b]However, other sources state that Banu Qurayza did not appear to have committed any hostile act and had been overtly correct in their behaviour.After the Battle of the Trench ended, the tribe was besieged by the Muslims and charged with treason [b]by a judge accepted by both parties, Sa'd ibn Mu'adh. According to Sa'd's verdict the men were beheaded, while all the women and children were taken captive and enslaved. Some scholars have challenged the veracity of this incident, arguing that it was exaggerated or invented.

Bro, he is just recycling that question, i already have dealt with the "massacre" of 900 Jews in his thread where he invited me, so I'll advice you to tell him "go away".

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by HardMirror(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ifeann:

ur more devout brothers killing while u defend them online. too afraid to practice real islam
I am very sure you are a christian. So you prefer he goes about killing too to prove he is a good muslim?
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by Demmzy15(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
HardMirror:

I am very sure you are a christian. So you prefer he goes about killing too to prove he is a good muslim?
That's Nairaland Christians for you!
Re: Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why. by proudkafir: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
The Islamic prophet boasted and I quote: I have been made victorious by means of terror (sahih bukhari 4:53:220).

The Muslim terror who killed 50 souls is in obedience to the sunnah of the Islamic prophet (heat be upon him).

Though any sane person will condemn the evil act of homosexuality, but no human being has right to take the life of his fellow human being. May God judge allahh for the evil of this wicked follower of the pedofile and criminal prophet Mohammed (curse be upon him and Abu Bakr).

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistakes And Innovations In Ramadan / Akhee, stop Comparing Yourself With Others! / Can I Combine Missed Ramadaan Fasts With 6 Days Of Shawwaal With One Intention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.