Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,577 members, 7,905,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

This Man’s Wife Was One Step Ahead Of Him - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Man’s Wife Was One Step Ahead Of Him (1170 Views)

Never Argue With A Woman, Use Your Brain Like This Man / Should Thunder Fire This Man / My Husband Is A Very Lazy Man – Wife Cries Out In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man’s Wife Was One Step Ahead Of Him by Pajude: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
One man’s marriage has gotten a bit dull, so he asks a friend if he has any ideas on how to add some excitement back to the marriage.

“Well,” his friend says, “you can always have an affair.”

“I can’t do that! I will always be faithful to her.” the troubled man replies.

“If you convince her to let you do it, and then it won’t be cheating.”

The man agrees to give it a try. The next time his wife seems to be in a very good mood he shares the idea with her that a new partner would add excitement.

“Honey,” his wife says, “that won’t help our marriage. Believe me, I already tried it.”

@Jokesmannia.com

Re: This Man’s Wife Was One Step Ahead Of Him by necrakastu: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
once

(1) (Reply)

A Compendium Of My Most Hilarious Pictures / He Would Have Killed Them, But This Happened / 50+ Best Motivational Quotes To Overcome Life's Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.