Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of (1737 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by FreeBSD: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Yes.

As the title says!

Women have nothing else to offer that is why you see them protecting pvssy like it's one special thing. They make sure they dont lay with a man just like that. Boobs, they fake it. 60 of Nigeria ladies are flat! All those you see are padded bras. Why they do that? Lol Without it, they are crap!

Indeed, it's special, it's the only thing that make them useful small. It's their money maker, their business venture, their ticket to anything. Without it, they are useless!

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by uboma(m): 3:18am On Jun 13, 2016
I am sure that the op's heart has been broken severally....

No wonder the out-pour of fraustration here.

For the records, women have a whole lot more to offer than what you listed.Treat them right and you will see their good hearts too.

Take it or leave it as well...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by mandy1990: 3:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Foolish post
Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Wetin again dem know if not sex
Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by faith551(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2016
You forgot the 4th one op;
Birthing you,and as a matter of fact they (she) are not proud of that

1 Like

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by naijacentric(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Dont generalize the boys nko we are guilty in a way
Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by GoldenJAT(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2016
painment of the highest order... u Don beg 1 babe pussy tire and she no gree!! lol.. guy.. there is more 2 women than what u mentioned above!! what can u even boast about urself?

2 Likes

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by Oahray: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Well, you are wrong. Some ladies have higher IQs than you'd ever have.

At least you could count three. I tripple-dare you to name (with proof) just two assets YOU have to boast of. Just two.

2 Likes

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by FreeBSD: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Women
Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
FreeBSD:
Yes.

As the title says!

Women have nothing else to offer that is why you see them protecting pvssy like it's one special thing. They make sure they dont lay with a man just like that. Boobs, they fake it. 60 of Nigeria ladies are flat! All those you see are padded bras. Why they do that? Lol Without it, they are crap!

Indeed, it's special, it's the only thing that make them useful small. It's their money maker, their business venture, their ticket to anything. Without it, they are useless!

Take it or leave it.
Are you jobless ?
Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by Sexxkillz: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
You mean to tell me that on the day this boy was born, a party was thrown?

3 Likes

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by AngelAhnie(f): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
FreeBSD:
Yes.

As the title says!

Take it or leave it.
Troll

1 Like

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by drmikeadams(m): 12:39am On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin grin..gbam...if them get another value added tax...make them don talk grin. angry
Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by Biospnx(m): 2:36am On Jul 18, 2016
Kai

1 Like

Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by sashishalom(f): 5:16am On Jul 18, 2016
I thought you were Gonna include brains but guess I was wrong..it only takes one that actually has to notice another ....God help us
Re: Boobs, Ass, Vagina! The 3 And Only Assets Women Have To Boast Of by firstking01(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Well, to a very lil extend i agree with you, but to a very large extend i disagree with you...

Why i agree with you is, on nairaland here a girl came and was telling us how her roomies were mocking at her simply cos she has a flat ass and boobs, she even said she felt like committing suicide...and i was, girl, are you for realshocked, you wan forfeit your career and bright future just because you have a flat ass and breast??...i think thats the most foolish thread i 've ever come across on nl.

On the other hand, i dare to differ with your assertion that some girls have just ass boobs and kitten to offer in relationship...the thing is, most times we show desperation too much whenever we see a lady, and by that desperation you make think you are only coming for the ass, boobs and pussy...show more love and care to a lady first then on a normal setting i think she will obliged to your advances.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back (you ARE BETTER) / Please Help A Nairalander / Anklets,waist Beads And Piercings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.