Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Nairalander Predict Mass Shooting To Fareed Zakaria And Christine Amanpour? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Predict Mass Shooting To Fareed Zakaria And Christine Amanpour? (553 Views)

Christine Edet Wins Cross River Most Beautiful Girl 2017 / Success Story Of Amanpour / American Guy Who Predicted The Mass Shooting, Muhammad Ali And Others Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Predict Mass Shooting To Fareed Zakaria And Christine Amanpour? by Muyoloz(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Condolences to those who have lost family and friends to mass shootings

2 December 2015 was when San Bernardino attacked occurred and I engaged Fareed Zakaria and C. Amanpour and CNN viewers on twitter about US gun laws out of love for human life.

US citizens then claim they don't have issues with gun control rather police response time. It saddened my heart that history is repeating itself. And more painful if just as I thought back then that it will get worse not get better except the right thing is done buy having zero tolerance to guns for civilians.

When this problems are getting worse some US colleges are even allowing short guns for protection rather than the nation making it difficult to acquire weapons.

Note: Omar passed background check to aquire weapon according to CNN and FBI.

My take: More of these will occur till gun is outlawed.

Just painful that profit and politics won't allow right decisions to be made and it will grow worse within a short time, when our children will need guns like water bottles.

I say these out of value for life!!!

Re: Nairalander Predict Mass Shooting To Fareed Zakaria And Christine Amanpour? by deeplow: 4:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Sorry to burst your bubble bro, everyone saw that coming, it is hardly a prediction. It is as good as me saying 10 more Nigerians will be caught drug - trafficking before the end of the year, or as sad at it may be, that at least 10 more Nigerians will be arrested for rape, even worse, that there will be a case of kidnap before June ends.

That been said, Americans have to check their gun control laws. I was shocked to the marrow when Americans turned against Piers Morgan for recommending that they reviewed their gun control laws. I am sure he was made to leave CNN because of that.

If the useless demented extremist hadn't access to such sophisticated weapons, it would have been impossible for the casualty to be that high. Even if they were toddlers, they would have pounced on him before he could kill up to 10 of them.

It wont be shocking to know that 80% of the victims are pro-guns. Anyway, may their souls rest in peace, irrespective of what they chose to do with it while they were alive. Nobody has the right to take another's life, at least not for their choice.

To the killer, kucf you and your motherkufing supporters. You all shall know no peace, here and wherever else.

(1) (Reply)

African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) Recruitment 2016 / Insane Woman Found In Abeokuta With Her Daughter- Truenaijayarn / Fact: I Hate Nigeria.... A Nlder Says His Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.