Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,909 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

lawyers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / lawyers (1165 Views)

Funny Photo! Do You Have Any Court Case? Checkout These 2 Lawyers / Dizieni Alison's Lawyers Departed Nigeria For London This Morning. Pics / Law Humour: Crazy Questions Asked By Lawyers ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

lawyers by tolutope(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2005
Lawyers
A very successful lawyer parked his brand-new Lexus in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck passed too closely and completely tore off the door on the driver's side.

The lawyer immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911, and within minutes a policeman pulled up.

Before the officer had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically that his Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it.

When the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting and raving, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief.

"I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.

The cop replied, "Don't you know that your left arm is missing from the elbow down? It must have been torn off when the truck hit you."

"My God!" screamed the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex?"
Re: lawyers by goodguy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2005
grin grin grin so funny!!!!! The guy no even bother about the hand. Na the rolex e dey worry about. cheesy
Re: lawyers by owolabi(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2005
Thats cool but am sure the Lawyer is from Africa cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool
Re: lawyers by casper(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2005
oh my God
Re: lawyers by icingbaby(f): 2:35am On Nov 20, 2005
that make me laugh, you make my day tolutope cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: lawyers by spikelord(m): 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2005
I'm quite sure that the lawyer is an ibo man.
Re: lawyers by tolutope(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2005
whether the guy is igbo, or african.. he is definitely nigerian grin grin grin grin
Re: lawyers by Lolabbey: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2008
too materialistic,

my God am laffing my booty off grin
Re: lawyers by Lohlarh(f): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
Useless, and too materialisteic person, lawyer, dat one go fit win case?
lipsrsealed
Re: lawyers by Lolabbey: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
lorlhar,

u knw wht dis thng was posted 2005,

i checkd it and i ws forced 2 bring it back to lif,

d joke is tight men,

how u dey
Re: lawyers by tjtj1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2008
hmmmmmm nice cheesy
Re: lawyers by Busta(f): 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
true talk!
Re: lawyers by ThugLife1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2008
lol
Re: lawyers by nenyehome: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm
am sure d lawyer is an ibo man

(1) (Reply)

Business Lessons / Stumped Doc / Letter Or Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.