Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

See This Beautiful Animated Pictute Of Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Beautiful Animated Pictute Of Linda Ikeji (1025 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / Photo Of Linda Ikeji's New Fiance, Samuel Olatunji / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Beautiful Animated Pictute Of Linda Ikeji by damiloladuke: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Anty Linda is looking so gracious and extra cute in this animated picture of her. The Ogbonge blogger 1 of the whole Africa land. Hate her or love her, she is repping to the fullest.

I just don't understand why I love this lady so much, she seems to be under some kind of grace and it will not make any good sense hating on her. Rejoice with successful people and you will be successful too...that is my word!!!!

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/see-this-beautiful-animated-pictute-of.html

lalasticlala

Re: See This Beautiful Animated Pictute Of Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2016
GORGEOUS LILI
Re: See This Beautiful Animated Pictute Of Linda Ikeji by THONZE(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2016
WOW....NICE.... SHE IS FINE WHEN CARTONIZED.....
Re: See This Beautiful Animated Pictute Of Linda Ikeji by LaurelP(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2016
I don't even mind the broke and hungry people who type trash about her. She's a rich celebrity and will continue to be, she's touching lives and a role model to many.
Wizkid is also a rich celebrity and is doing very well for himself.

Now the question is, Who are you? Who knows you?
Re: See This Beautiful Animated Pictute Of Linda Ikeji by EMMYLBANKS(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2016
she tryed

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Linda.ikeji Is Looking For This Person / Anita Jospeh Shows Off Hot Curves In Skin Tight Jean (photos+video) / Photos From Lilian-esoro And Ubi-franklin's Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.