Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,651 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event (1125 Views)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State / Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event by tiwaz(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2016
Zahra Buhari, her brother Yusuf and sister Amina, attended the public Presentation of Selected Speeches of their mother, Aisha Buhari. The Presentation titled "Matching Words with Action" is a review on the journey of Future Assured, Mrs Buhari's initiative targeted at improving the lives of women and children. The event was held at the State House Conference Center, Abuja recently.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/06/13/photos-of-president-buharis-daughters-zahra-halima-and-son-yusuf-at-their-mothers-event/

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event by midehi2(f): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2016
we already know there are beautiful people

the son is damn too cute shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event by tyson99(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2016
see pretty chicks chai!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event by Mediapace: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
The son be like :

Baba when me too go become president?

BUHARi: Not on this planet again,i've failed nigerians

DAUGHER IS CUTE THOUGH
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
D rich cntinue being richer while d poor cntinue being poorer.....

Chukwu okike, biko, show me d way na.....

I no wan kari drugs o
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event by Luvdmx(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2016
undecided

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Daughters Zahra, Halima And Son At Their Mother's Event by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Enjoyment people
Na grazing bill go spoil all this enjoyment
even before Avengers reach.

long live

(1) (Reply)

The Cabal That Would Not be Named ! / Youths And Politics.....the Truth! / The Damage That We Will Wreak In SS Shall Take FG Over Decades To Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.