Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting (1034 Views)

Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by missNGLatest: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2016
Ex Super Falcons player Chichi Igbo was on blast mode after rapper Olamide put up a meme making jest of the Orlando, Florida nightclub shooting where at least 50 people died on Sunday.

Chichi called out Olamide on her own IG page. She wrote:
"Olamide aka @baddosneh you are officially a douchebag for being so insensitive over such tragedy, gay or straight, lives were lost and I don't see how anyone can make joke with such, and for the record, not everyone that goes to a gay club is gay. These are people that have friends and families that most times accompany them to clubs and there are also those that are not so judgmental and prolly love the type of music played in the club. It could've been anyone so pay some fucking respect or be silent."

Update: Olamide has removed the update.

Source: www.nglatest.com/2016/06/chichi-igbo-blasts-olamide-for-joking.html

Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by missNGLatest: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2016
seun lalasticlala

Our stars should know when and what to joke with.
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by buzquet(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2016
How this lady go get belle with this her packs?
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by adedayourt(m): 8:58am On Jun 13, 2016
ok
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by HolyHero: 8:58am On Jun 13, 2016
[size=15pt] just imagine!!! height of stupidity [/size]
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by johnglefury(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
buzquet:
How this lady go get belle with this her packs?

where the lady dey?
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by Twaci(f): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2016
One thing about humans, they don't know when or what to joke with. But once you joke with their issues, they give silly speeches.

#drops mic
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by ebbybest(f): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2016
hmmmm speechless
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by buzquet(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
johnglefury:

where the lady dey?

Bros, wetin do your lens?
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by johnglefury(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
buzquet:

Bros, wetin do your lens?
I no know. Make I clean am

I still dey see Badoo and one guy... where the lady?
Re: Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Blasts Olamide For Joking With Orlando Shooting by buzquet(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
johnglefury:

I no know.
Make I clean am

I still dey see Badoo and one guy... where the lady?
. Hahaha grin angry

(1) (Reply)

OJB Jazreel Buried In Same Spot As His Mum At Ikoyi Cemetary (PHOTOS) / Pete Edochie Gets Warning For Attacking APC / So Painful!! Cancer Patient Mayowa Ahmed Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.