Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,235 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

Criss Angel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Criss Angel (543 Views)

SHOCKER: Fallen Angel Found In London / Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criss Angel by emmablow11(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
I need your views and opinions on this guy: CRISS ANGEL

If you don't know you he is then type the name above in youtube and watch some of his stunts,magic, don't know what term to use in describing what he does.Can you believe he levitates people who watches his programme.You'll be at home and if you follow what he says,believe me, you'll feel yourself lifted up and in space defying all laws of gravity.

I do watch his program on Tv but i still doubt all these>>
Re: Criss Angel by iice(f): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2009
He has awesome bikes!!!! cheesy
Re: Criss Angel by Dclique(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2009
I heard that guy is a devil or something. I have seen alot of his tricks and they are all real.
Re: Criss Angel by finewine1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
Obiokpo juju for delta go do am

(1) (Reply)

i am feeling good / It's My Birthday Today:::::::: Happpy Birthday To Me / Yar'adua Off To Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.