Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? (1069 Views)

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment / 12 Difference Between Nigerian Girls On Instagram And Reality (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Davvymavvy(f): 9:32am On Jun 13, 2016
Give your opinion!!!

Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Laveda(f): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2016
The uncle must be a very useless man.
Arh what he said was totally uncalled for..

Anyways I'm with the girl on this, I think she should go look for a better job, cause if she gives in for a start It would always be like that.
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by obiorathesubtle: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2016
undecided some people don't know how to do business..

Just invest..
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Davvymavvy(f): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Laveda:
The uncle must be a very useless man.
Arh what he said was totally uncalled for..

Anyways I'm with the girl in this, I think she should go look for a better job, cause if she gives in for a start It would always be like that.

Don't you think the uncle has a point? Save for gender sentiment..
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Laveda(f): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Don't you think the uncle has a point? Sentiment aside...

I see no point there. undecided

Like I said the advise wasn't just making sense, morally wrong..
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by vizkiz: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided some people don't know how to do business..

Just invest..

uncle Paul please explain better grin
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Davvymavvy(f): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Laveda:

I see no point there. undecided

Like I said the advise wasn't just making sense, morally wrong..

So, you would rather rot in your parents' house than giving a man a chance to land your dream job? The same body you give without resistance to a man that has never contributed anything to your life because he's your boy friend or so...stop being morally correct and call a spade a spade
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by iPrevail(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2016
*scratches ear* Um.. the man has a point tho.
She go wan form "I love my boyfriend" now.. but truth is she's still fvckin the dude for peanuts.
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by RoyalBlak007: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Davvymavvy:

So, you would rather rot in your parents' house than giving a man a chance to land your dream job? The same body you give without resistance to a man that has never contributed anything to your life because he's your boy friend or so...stop being morally correct and call a spade a spade

This is

so f*#king dope
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by iPrevail(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2016
Davvymavvy:

That is the problem with some people, they fail to understand basic things like this. In this life risk must be taken and critical decisions must be made or you remain where you are!
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by RoyalBlak007: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2016
funny thing is...most of these girls have 3 kinds of boyfriends..

1.The razz useless one dat fvcks them free(either he disvirgined her or he keeps her deadliest secrets)..|2..The 'Current Bf'..(he's d richest outta her flocks of bf's...but he doesn't fvck as much as d razz one fvcks her)....|3.The "Assistant Bf"(he's probably cute...famzing stuff..FMPM grin

1 Like

Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by obiorathesubtle: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

uncle Paul please explain better grin

grin it's nor like the guy won't wear condom sef.. It's a good bargain if you ask me..

Very good investment..
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Davvymavvy(f): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
iPrevail:

That is the problem with some people, they fail to understand basic things like this. In this life risk must be taken and critical decisions must be made or you remain where you are!
RoyalBlak007:

Some of them are hypocrites, they are no virgins, they sleep around with their mates that can't offer them anything, let one boss demands same, they get ballistic and start painting the person black forgetting he's even helping them

This is

so f*#king dope

I tell u bro, truth hurts but we have to face it

1 Like

Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by vizkiz: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin it's nor like the guy won't wear condom sef.. It's a good bargain if you ask me..

Very good investment..

Bro do you take vodka or ice cream? Please choose one so I can send em over to you cheesy
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by obiorathesubtle: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Davvymavvy:

This is how pictures of her and her boss will look like for the rest of her service days..

Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Oahray: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Well, Sandra has more than just morality justifying her stance. As far as I know, she's even more realistic than the uncle.

In dreams when people make promises, they always fulfill them. In reality, people lie and break promises without batting an eyelid. There's no guarantee that she'd truly get the job after sleeping with him. If he were noble, he wouldn't stoop so low. After all, employers want capable hands in their businesses, not just pleasure toys gotten cheap. She'd be discarded when he's tired.

The uncle thinks her a LovePeddler and believes he's doing her a favour by introducing her to the best customer. There's nothing realistic about bogus assumptions as to what the next person truly wants.

2 Likes

Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by obiorathesubtle: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:

Bro do you take vodka or ice cream? Please choose one so I can send em over to you cheesy

smiley naa bro.. I'm a vegetarian.. I only take Zobo.

#Zobo_is_Bae.. #Zobo_for_president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Davvymavvy(f): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
@obiorathesubtle, chai...that picture got me ROFLAO, round ass booty plus sizeable size dick,,,both in everlasting ministry to save the jobless soul grin grin
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by obiorathesubtle: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Davvymavvy:
@obiorathesubtle, chai...that picture got me ROFLAO, round ass booty plus sizeable size dick,,,both in everlasting ministry to save the jobless soul grin grin
grin

Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by vizkiz: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley naa bro.. I'm a vegetarian.. I only take Zobo.

#Zobo_is_Bae.. #Zobo_for_president

my gaawwwwddd! grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by MarioGomes(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2016
In reality the uncle has a point, buh ideally and also going by morals the gal has a strong point, and come to think dah d man is her uncle, all he said was uncalled for, and he's even bearing PAUL, my name sake? God forbid!! cry
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Davvymavvy(f): 11:57am On Jun 13, 2016
MarioGomes:
In reality the uncle has a point, buh ideally and also going by morals the gal has a strong point, and come to think dah d man is her uncle, all he said was uncalled for, and he's even bearing PAUL, my name sake? God forbid!! cry

When you are at war with morality and reality!!! Very dicey and highly tempting... but in all, who morality don epp?
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by 5minsmadness: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
And when she wants a promotion she can sleep with the boss again. And when the boss wants some extra pussy he will threaten her and she will sleep with the boss again. And when she wants to get married and the boss threathens to expose her she will sleep with the boss again. And when....
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by Davvymavvy(f): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
5minsmadness:
And when she wants a promotion she can sleep with the boss again. And when the boss wants some extra pussy he will threaten her and she will sleep with the boss again. And when she wants to get married and the boss threathens to expose her she will sleep with the boss again. And when....

No, cooperate organizations don't work that way, you don't single handedly hold the stick for hiring and firing, you can only influence it.
Re: A Test Case Of Morality And Reality, What Do You Support In This Case? by MrCow(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
wow, this matter mess in My mouth and put SALT

(1) (Reply)

10 Compliments That Will Melt Her Heart / Why Do Guys Run From Commitments? / Would You Wish Your Ex Bad In The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.