Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,888 members, 7,966,318 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning (23729 Views)

PDP National Caucus Meeting Holds In Abuja, At The PDP National Secretariat / Protesters Storm APC National Secretariat, Deride Tinubu / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by Franchise21(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
Chai!! I laugh in kanuri cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is this not the same sheriff some idiotic ekpas and bitter wailing Zombies were prepping to unseat the daura mallam from aso rock? cheesy

When did he become an OSU? cheesy

Anything some people support becomes an outcast cheesy

They did it to GEJ, now they've ruined Sheriff's career cheesy

If no be say I no wan wounjure some mumus this morning, I for begin dig out all those threads they opened to masturbate over Sheriff their kanuri master cheesy
Lol. u re mouthed

3 Likes

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by TheAdvocate(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ofunaofu:

the PDP is the reason why he is relevant. this is someone the APC frustrated out of the Party but PDP took him in and made him a national Chairman

In other words, APC is using him to create an impression that there is division in PDP so that NASS members of PDP can cross-carpet to APC citing division as excuse.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by AnanseK(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
TS2:
Why is this guy still relevant?

He is the only one spending money.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sheriff needs a platform that will transport him to aso rock. Like his inlaw, Buhari. I rest my case..
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by abdulskulboy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
i don tire for this man oo, na by force to become party chairman?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by moffat(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
yemmight:
I am not surprised. This is a party that put us in darkness for 16 years. So what do you expect from them. Ordinary leadership problem they failed to manage it and we all think they can manage over 200 million people in Naija. Never again. We will continue to endure the change we voted for because as a Yoruba man I voted for Buhari and I voted for change and I believe the change will come.
YES THE CHAIN HAS COME RICE 17,000, FUEL 145, DIESEL 185, DOLLAR 380 & POUNDS 551, GARI PAINT RUBBER 800,ECONOMY IN RECESSION, TRANSPORT SKY ROCK, NO LIGHT, NO MONEY UNEMPLOYM'T EVERYWHERE, MASS SACKING OF LABOUR, MR. PRESIDENT HAS HEAR BUT HE CAN'T HEAR I PITY FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA, 4 YEAR IN A LIFE OF MAN IS NOTHING BUT IN A LIFE OF A COUNTRY IS SOMETHING, CHANJI IS KILLING OOH[b][/b] grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by sinistermind(m): 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hehehe... similar thing happened at the NBA secretariat in Ikorodu.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by corlahdey(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. u re mouthed

Abeg dig them out oooo!!
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by eniade123(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
fctguy:
I smell sabotage from the ruling party in an effort to turn Nigeria into a one-party state
on the other hand, treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.
PDP's face is now being wiped with the part of the towel that was used to wipe the bum-bum yesterday grin

Really? U blame everything on the ruling party. U nid help
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by durella32: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
Most of my regulars lost dia lives because of the war u started.._ tink dis drama u are creating is going to divert our attention frm the war?.big lie..God willing we would retake damasak nd gudunbali...after den we kil shekau nd we wil kil u too..heartless man...R.I.P my regulars
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by TeamSimple(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Beehshorp:
That's why GEJ remains my hero infact every Nigerian Hero cos he is the only man that relinquished power the moment he lost it.. Others must do small gra gra first
GEJ learnt from fayemi

1 Like

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by stomenfemzy: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
Not to bad to distarbilize PDP.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by hmuhammad(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
[s]
okavango:
Sai kayi allanguburo. Muna bayan ka. Ba Arne de zai zolemu
[/s]alanguro kor, alangoro ni.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by snezBaba: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ofunaofu:

the PDP is the reason why he is relevant. this is someone the APC frustrated out of the Party but PDP took him in and made him a national Chairman
Like you were there .APC this and that !.PDP too has dump him BTW Mtchew
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by fctguy: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
eniade123:

Really? U blame everything on the ruling party. U nid help
is that not what the ruling is known for since coming into power?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by shukuokukobambi: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
fctguy:
I smell sabotage from the ruling party in an effort to turn Nigeria into a one-party state
on the other hand, treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.
PDP's face is now being wiped with the part of the towel that was used to wipe the bum-bum yesterday grin

Did you not insult those who told you to stop your orgasm seeking on the matter of sheriff as he's more useless than a discarded menstrual pad? cheesy

Did you clowns not scream out loud and clear that he's the Messiah to free you from the daura mallam? cheesy

Did you not defend him when sensible people told you he's bad market? cheesy

When did he become an OSU that APC is now using? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by ybalogs(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thugs ruling everywhere.
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by ybalogs(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Who's got more thugs and desperados?
APC or PDP?
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by abgold: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nigerian youths carrying placards supporting a bokoharam leader

Too Bad....

The spirit of our late soldiers who died fighting bokoharam will never allow Sheriff find Peace
how about the peace of all pdp members who made him their interim chairman
Re: Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning by Caseless: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
fctguy:
grin grin grin nice adage .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today / 2023: Tinubu’s Loyalists Spoil For Fight Over APC Presidential Zoning / Civil War: Ikpeazu Demands Apology Over Crimes Against Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.