Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog (754 Views)

How To Add Social Media Share Button On Blogger Template. / How To Add Floating Share Button With Whatsapp For Blogger Blogs / Who Can Help Me Fix This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by Mrkingzz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Whenever i tried sharing any of my posts through the facebook share button below my posts, it always redirect to this site https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-button instead of my facebook account. Can someone please help me as i need it for post sharing.
Thanks
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by deloon(m): 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
What platform is your blog running on, WordPress or Blogger?
If it's a WordPress blog, did you use a plugin?
If you used a plugin, did you configure it properly?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by bedfordng(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mrkingzz:
Whenever i tried sharing any of my posts through the facebook share button below my posts, it always redirect to this site https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/like-button instead of my facebook account. Can someone please help me as i need it for post sharing.
Thanks
looks like the fb share button code is not complete. You will have to look for a share button code online.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by Mrkingzz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
Blogger, check it out at www.9jamasses.com
deloon:
What platform is your blog running on, WordPress or Blogger?
If it's a WordPress blog, did you use a plugin?
If you used a plugin, did you configure it properly?
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by Mrkingzz(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Can you help me? please i have tried alot
bedfordng:
looks like the fb share button code is not complete. You will have to look for a share button code online.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by RuddyFusion(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mrkingzz:
Thanks

Normally most people that i know use 'AddToAny Share Buttons" plugin for the blogs to enable users share thier posts effortlessly....Others(though) rarely use the facebook share code from developer.facebook.com as it seems ure using...I guess something is wrong with the code on your site.....can we see the screen shot of the page part with the share button?

secondly can you go to the edit mode of any of the posts that has the facebook share code, click on 'Text' and get the screen shot of it or copy and paste the code, let me make the corrections for you here.

Cheers
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by Mrkingzz(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
I am using a PC here, i dont think i can screenshot it. I wouldn't mind if i make u an admin and you help me fix it please
RuddyFusion:

Normally most people that i know use 'AddToAny Share Buttons" plugin for the blogs to enable users share thier posts effortlessly....Others(though) rarely use the facebook share code from developer.facebook.com as it seems ure using...I guess something is wrong with the code on your site.....can we see the screen shot of the page part with the share button?

secondly can you go to the edit mode of any of the posts that has the facebook share code, click on 'Text' and get the screen shot of it or copy and paste the code, let me make the corrections for you here.

Cheers
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by bedfordng(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mrkingzz:
Can you help me? please i have tried alot
ok. Visit my blog from my signature, then click on the category called blogging tips. You will see some thing related to it
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by deloon(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
The Facebook share feature of your blog seems to work well on my end.
Re: Can Someone Please Help Me Fix My Facebook Share Button On My Blog by Mrkingzz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
But its not working here
deloon:
The Facebook share feature of your blog seems to work well on my end.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Service Of A Web Designer For An E-commerce Store / Design And Implementation Of Cinema Booking And Viewing | Free Final Year Projec / Woodworking Machinery Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.