Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares (24128 Views)

Monica Ambrose Who Wants To Be President Blasts Those Mocking Her English / MTN Moved Over $12bn Out Of Nigeria--Dino Melaye / WAR! I Cannot Impregnate ‘menopause’ Remi Tinubu – Dino Melaye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Kiakia(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
In his dreams!
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by lollmaolol(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
OnankpaBa:
If i say make thunder fire Dino now, people go call me zombie. Who wan give president?

He's dreaming
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by paparazzi1987(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
danny56:
Who do u want to lead with all your childish attitude displayed so far? Go ahead and show all ur cars and properties. Before I forget, go marry oooo (MANCHELOR).

grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by precious1967(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
i dont know if ds honourable reads comments on social media about him. shameless man.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Alohababy: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
I think he's having high fever
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Iwonttell(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Go ahead man if you have the resources you re a Nigerian citizen
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by lagosrd: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
evy1:
President of Dino "AGE GRADE"

President federal republic of Nigeria : Kogi branch
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by Rasheed02(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2016
A dog's dream does not materialize.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by ChiefCommander(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2016
DONSMITH123:
The lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Senator Dino Melaye yesterday revealed his ambition to be the President of Nigeria someday, asserting that, “I will be” president. He however did not state when this will happen.
The senator spoke on Channels Television while appraising the first anniversary of the Senator Bukola Saraki-led 8th Senate, arguing that, “the Senate under Senator Bukola Saraki has done brilliantly well. But we would have done better if not for this; like I call it this planted distraction by people of inordinate ambition.”

Apparently referring to the assets falsification trial of Saraki at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, which has been linked to the way he emerged as Senate President, Melaye said; “you don’t kill a man for being ambitious.”

He continued; “Everyone is ambitious. I’m ambitious;like I want to be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. It shouldn’t be a crime. I will be.”

When asked by the anchor of the programme if he really wants to be president, the lawmaker reiterated; “I’ll be. When we get to that bridge; we’ll cross it.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/13/i-will-be-president-of-nigeria-dino-melaye-declares/
But how? Funny how some think others would remain gullible for life!
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by banmee(m): 3:16am On Jun 14, 2016
I hope it happens. It will be the final nail in the country's coffin.
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DrGud: 6:33am On Jun 14, 2016
U ar more of a thug! We dont need a thug for a president! grin
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by lumydee44: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2016
God forbid
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by DONSMITH123(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2016
This guy free me o grin grin

BABANGBALI:
na senate president you wan be abi? Saraki 2 of Nigeria
Re: I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares by OnankpaBa(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2016
i dey tell you

lollmaolol:

He's dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To ASUU Indefinite Strike / Boko Haram: N2.2bn Spent On Prayers In Nigeria & Saudi Arabia - EFCC / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.