Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,236 members, 7,887,657 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First (668 Views)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
Good Day Nairalander

They was this girl I meet in a cyber cafe, she is very pretty and endowned her beauty will make Nadia Buari and Serena Williams to be jealious,
she is a beauty to be hold. it was love at first sight and I started developing feeling for her.

I asked for her number she refuse but she opted for mine instead, I waited paitiently for her call like a lion waiting for her prey. one week later she called and I was fast like Usien Bolt to recieve her call.

I made my feeling known to her and she said I should give her time, she finally accept my proposal and we are happily in a good and strong relationship.

so where do u meet your fiance/fiancee, wife/husband first
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by chelseabmw(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by flexyfit(f): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
hmm...ok..this is for those who is in a relationship or married....lemme just stroll out...
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Smellymouth: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
None yet angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Cutezt(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lemme Book Space Till I "meet" Her
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Boring: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
During choir practice. cool
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by iceberylin(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ran like Bolt to get her call undecided

We seem dumb
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Moon
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by pweetylivia(f): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
NYSC grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Pheals(f): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
In paris grin grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Debbywills(f): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
You didn't have her number and you knew she was the one that called.

Boss you can lie in Africa undecided undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Debbywills:
You didn't have her number and you knew she was the one that called.

Boss you can lie in Africa undecided undecided
Whatever happened to 'hello, it' s me xyz girl'?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
angry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Surfboard(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Here to read comments.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by ArinzeAlec(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Facebook!
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by STENON(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Debbywills(f): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Whatever happened to 'hello, it' s me xyz girl'?

Yawning##### undecided undecided
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse First by Ojemedad: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
Here on NL, she just commented before me grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Watched This EPIC Battle? / What Would You Do If This Happens (photo) ? / Oh Lawd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.