Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,151 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

These Are The 5 Things You Should Be Telling Your Woman Other Than ‘I Love You’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The 5 Things You Should Be Telling Your Woman Other Than ‘I Love You’ (680 Views)

7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than 'i Love You' / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than 'i Love You / 10 Things You Should Be Telling Your Partner Besides ‘i Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 5 Things You Should Be Telling Your Woman Other Than ‘I Love You’ by hyman9ja(m): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
While saying “I love you” is essential, so are other phrases, each with their own positive ripple effects in your relationship. Here are seven things ladies want to hear more than “I love you.”

1. “I’m proud of you.”
When you finish that last bite of a healthy salad instead of your usual doughnut or kick b*tt at your work project, the best thing your man can do is swell with pride and express just how he thinks you rock. Knowing you impressed yourself is great in-and-of itself—but blowing his mind is a new level of awesome.............

Read More Here You need to see NO.3 >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/2016/06/these-are-5-things-you-should-be.html

More Here >>> http://lovefac3..com.ng/

Follow us and Like Our Page

Facebook.com/LoveFactory
Twitter: @lovefac3
Whatsapp +234806684350

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Unconditional Love / Lagos Couple Spice Up Their Wedding By Riding In A Classic Horse Carriage. Photo / NIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.