Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,747 members, 7,948,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk (1577 Views)

Checkout Avengers List Conditions For Dialogue With FG / Niger Delta Avengers List Conditions For Peace / Niger Delta Avengers List Out Terms And Condition For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Tbillz(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Monday, June 13, 2016
PRESS STATEMENT

The high command of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) is using this medium to restate that there are no new items to put on the table for dialogue, we only want a genuine attitude and conducive atmosphere that will make us commit to any proposed dialogue and last peace talk. We want the federal government to commit members states of the multi national Oil Corporations to commit independent mediators to this proposed dialogue; we believed that it is only such environment that will engender genuine dialogue that will be aimed at setting up a framework for achieving the short, medium and long term demands of the Niger delta to de-escalating this conflict and bring about a lasting peace.

The NDA high command is restating our commitment to attack the interest of oil corporation and international refineries operators that bring in vessels to the Niger delta territory to buy our oil that every successive government have refused to used and reapply the proceeds towards any development in the region since 1958. If they refuse be heed to our advice will result to sinking of two their mother vessel as an examples to others They should not undertake any repair of pipeline, oil and gas facilities that is damaged or attacked by our forces during this period of “Operation Red Economy” until and/or after the dialogue.

We are using medium to warn and condemn the activities of all brands of social media agitators being peddled around by some politicians to promote their criminal ways in affairs of the Niger Delta. This genuine spirit behind our struggle for the Niger Delta cannot be derailed on the basis of connivance by politician, traditional rulers, settled ex- agitators and criminals moving around to fill their pockets.

The issues of the Niger delta are as old and as new as the days of Pa. Dappa Biriye, Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro, to Ken Saro Wiwa and the government of President Musa Yar’ Adua. We are warning this government of President muhammadu Buhari, not to turn the essence of genuine peace talk and dialogue to political jamboree that is prevailing now where all manner of social media agitators and criminals have being sponsored by the job seeking corrupt political class to safe faces before the government of the day.

Finally, if need be we may review our earlier stance of not taking lives. We are going to redirect and reactivate all our activities if the government, oil companies and their services firms don’t heed to these modest warnings of not carrying out any repairs works and suspend the buying of crude oil from our region as we await the right atmosphere that will engender genuine dialogue “ We Want a peace with Honour not a Peace of our time”

Thanks
Brig. Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson
Source: http://www./2016/06/press-statement.html?m=1
Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
really??.............

There was a country...........

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Silent is the best ans to a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by explorer250(m): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
the dullard has turned this country into a pile of joke

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by ascek(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
G
Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Ebbunwa(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2016
odi egwu
Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Likei(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
buhari don enter one chance ;Dbuhari don enter one chance
Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Horus(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
The US Department of State has announced the designation of Niger Delta Avengers as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO) under Section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended, and as Specially Designated Global Terrorists under section 1(b) of Executive Order 13228.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
kenonze:
Silent is the best ans to a fool

People who fight for their right, aren't fools.

hope u're doing fine...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

People who fight for their right, aren't fools.

hope u're doing fine...

Yes dear, am okay,

I call them fools because when someone is making unrealistic demand.

Have taken a closer look at their demands?

Same people that broke out from MEND and Tompolo are same people criticizing MEND.

HOW do u want FG to drop all corruption charges against Niger Deltans

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
kenonze:

Yes dear, am okay,

I call them fools because when someone is making unrealistic demand.

Have taken a closer look at their demands?

Same people that broke out from MEND and Tompolo are same people criticizing MEND.

HOW do u want FG to drop all corruption charges against Niger Deltans

Those of them who joined MEND in the first place, did because their group became less formidable after the FG killed their leader, John Togo. So to begin with, they weren't members of MEND in the first place; and remember MEND criticized them first.

I'm not a Niger Deltan, but I support their demand for resource control. I could write you an epistle on my reasons why, but I'd rather talk about more interesting things, like your beautiful self for instance.

I've been on the look-out for you since morning, but u seemed to be offline. You should edit your PM with an email that works, so we could share contacts. I want to be able to reach you everyday smiley

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by sayitout1: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
They should also request that all oil bloc owned by northern be revokes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Those of them who joined MEND in the first place, did because their group became less formidable after the FG killed their leader, John Togo. So to begin with, they weren't members of MEND in the first place; and remember MEND criticized them first.

I'm not a Niger Deltan, but I support their demand for resource control. I could write you an epistle on my reasons why, but I'd rather talk about more interesting things, like your beautiful self for instance.

I've been on the look-out for you since morning, but u seemed to be offline
. You should edit your PM with an email that works, so we could share contacts. I want to be able to reach you everyday smiley

I was Driving,
Drove under the rain from PH to Yenagoa

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers list conditions for peace talk by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
kenonze:

I was Driving,
Drove under the rain from PH to Yenagoa

And I was busy missing u, the way the sun miss the flowers at night. Well I'm glad u reached ur destination safely.

If u need some rest now? I'd bug you later smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sets Up Radio Station / See Wat Lara Oshiomhole Did At Her Unveiling As Chairman Of Edo Table-tennis(pix / I Handed Over Nigeria That Produced Africa’s Richest Man-jonathan Replies Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.