Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

New Way To Locate A Saved Wifi Password On Android [no Root Required] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Way To Locate A Saved Wifi Password On Android [no Root Required] (1297 Views)

How To Find Your Wi-fi Password On Android & IOS / How To Change Your Font Size On Android ( NO ROOT ) / Why You Should Put Password On Your Phone - Techknowng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Way To Locate A Saved Wifi Password On Android [no Root Required] by qloftdottk: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Android devices comes with lovely functionality, but most of these features remains hidden till you jailbreak (root) your android device. However, it’s not everyone that still wants to void or take the risk of rooting their android device, that’s why I try as much to provide you guys with guides that save you the stress of rooting your device.

and after the later version of the ES xplorer, most of us still find it difficult to follow that same procedure, as the folder in request remains hidden.

Today, I’ll be revealing to you guys another method to view saved WiFi password on any android device without rooting the device. All you’ve to do is, follow the below instruction and you’re good to go.

How to View Saved WiFi Password on Android without Root

1. Firstly, download the “Router setup page”

on your android device. The app automatically detects the router that the android device is connected to.

2. After that, install the app, launch and tap “Open router page”.

3. Once the page has opened, you’ll need to input the router login details. Normally, every router makes use of two specific login details by default and it doesn’t get changed at most times. So either you make use of “admin” as login and password or you make use of “user”. One of the two must work.

4. That’s it, it would take you to the router dashboard, simply go to WiFi tab, scroll down and you’ll see the saved wifi password, if it’s hidden, tick the “show password” box.

Source =http://freebrowsingvpn..com.ng/2016/06/new-way-to-locate-saved-wifi-password.html
Re: New Way To Locate A Saved Wifi Password On Android [no Root Required] by willyo(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
I just did... The response I get is 'there's no router page to show'
Re: New Way To Locate A Saved Wifi Password On Android [no Root Required] by qloftdottk: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
You download Router setup page?
Re: New Way To Locate A Saved Wifi Password On Android [no Root Required] by Alli9k(m): 1:24am On Jun 15, 2016
link 2 download router setup page

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase The Ram Of Your Andriod Device / I Bricked My Samsung A5100 By Creating Swap On Internal Memory Partition / MTN Deducting My Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.