Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport (2538 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops / Crocodile Discovered At Niger State Presidential Lodge - Thetrent / Bomb Discovered At INEC Office In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2006
It hasn't made it to the news yet, but a bomb has just been discovered at the Minneapolis Airport. It was hidden in a car that was parked where it could make a very high impact: by some gas tanks. Thankfully, the bomb has been detonated by a bomb squad and another bloodshed to satisfy Allah's appetite has been avoided.

I hope these bastards are caught and burned alive on a stake. They shoud burn in fire on there way to eternal hell fire.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Ndipe(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2006
Honestly, I just flew in from Maryland into San Jose via the Minnesota airport this morning. And the bomb probably was planted/discovered, from what I read this morning. I wasnt even aware of the bomb threat, until I read your post. I then looked up the story online and found the link. Thank God for His protection. It would have been a tragedy.

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/news/16103564.htm
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Drusilla(f): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2006
Ndipe,

The story you posted says:

"""found it contained no explosive material."""

A bomb that doesn't explode?

But the company spokesperson of course said:

"""clearly seemed to be an attempt at a bomb of some sort."""

Maybe that Michael Moore has a point when he says the American media is always trying to scare the public.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2006
And already, an unconfirmed report has led to abuse of a religion already, this is really disgusting.

Must people see things via a religious prism all the time?
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2006
Whether it exploded or not is beside the point. The fact that they attempted to carry out such a dastardly act goes to show that they are extremeely sick. Just like Ndipe, my wife and our unborn child were at the Airport when this happened and were directly affected by the whole thing. I got the information first from her at the scene.

If not that the Counsel of the Lord stood at that point, who knows what could have happened. The Bastard(s) actually parked the car by the gas stations used by the car rental companies.

For those who want to be politically correct, go on and do so. I have no apologies for my statement above. We know the blood-thirstiness of Allah is what drives his subjects to steal, kill and destroy. But their counsel shall not stand. Indeed, we shall bind thier princes with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron. We shall execute the judgment of God that is written against them. None of the weapons they have fashioned against us shall prosper and we condemn every tongue that is risen against us in judgment.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2006
@TayoD,

What is that politically incorrect and morally correct view or position that you have that makes you address contrary views as politically correct even when they are morally correct too?

Are all bomb makers muslims that you have to resort to abusing Allah and turning the issue into a religous one?

No one is asking you to apologise, you may only end up being wrong yet again just as you were when you claimed that the pre mid-term elections polls were not true reflections of the views of Americans and claimed that majority of Americans supported Bush, I guess the results put paid to ther needless debate.

You seem as if you are filled with religous hatred and it is bad, simple
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2006
@Afam,

Go on and rant as usual. I only hope you have facts to back up your accusations.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2006
@TayoD,

People on my side have always produced facts and events have always proved us right and if that is all there is to being politically correct, I am for it.

Truth shall always prevail over lies and deceit no matter how long it takes.

It is better to rant than to lie or hate people based on religion.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2006
@Afam,

All you need do to prove you are right is not to keep blowing your trumpet.  Rather, please go and search all I have said in our discussions in times past and show me where I said anything close to what you are accusing me of here:
you may only end up being wrong yet again just as you were when you claimed that the pre mid-term elections polls were not true reflections of the views of Americans and claimed that majority of Americans supported Bush,
If you do not do so, then you will do well to either apologise or acknowledge yourself as a liar.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2006
TayoD,

I guess you are gradually digging your own grave.

Tell us what you will do if I reproduce what you are denying now even on this forum.

I like it when people state one thing and when confronted they deny, makes discussion easier with such people.

My initial reaction was to ignore the shameful denial but on a second thought I would love to reproduce it, I only need to know what you are staking as you know very well that you are lying through your teeth right now.

NB: Because what you say in life because you may be forced to swallow them one day.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2006
@Afam,

I know exactly what I said and I just can't wait to see you prove how much spin you put on what people say.

I have no problems with being wrong. I have been wrong before and moved on when confronted with truthful proofs. For someone whio thinks he is right all the time, such might have a problem. I guess that is why you always put a spin on issues so as to make yourself seem in the right.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2006
@TayoD,

I guess you have suddenly remembered your statement. If I have put a spin on it, please remove the spin and repeat your statement so that the users of this forum will know what we stand for.

I do not have any problems with you being wrong, I have a problem with you trying to label contrary opinions that events keep proving right as being politically correct as if there is anything wrong in someone being politically, morally or even technically correct.

I guess with your subtle acknowledgement, it will be a waste of time to reproduce the statement you initially denied but at the same time trying to smuggle through the back door.

Enjoy, have fun and learn to respect people regardless of race or religion!
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2006
@Afam,

I never forgot what I stated so there is no reason to have to remember it.  You now want to side-step what you have accused me of by backing out.  You made an accusation that you have to prove.   Please do so for all to see how you think.

As to your other accusations, they are at best ludicrous.  I state the truth as I see it, and that is what people like you don't like.  How many people blowing themselves up today and killing others in the name of religion have shouted "Jesus is Lord", or "Buddha is the greatest"?  We see it over and over again, the muderers chant "Allah is great" each time they sacrifice themselves and other innocent souls to the blood-thirsty Allah.  I know your political correctness will not allow you call a spade a spade.  But to me, a spade is not just a tool, it is a spade.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2006
Thank God no one was harmed.
Afam I really do wish you and your family safety but my dear,if ever you lose a family member in the Muslim riots and bombings,you'll be singing another tune.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Drusilla(f): 1:14am On Nov 28, 2006
TayoD,

No, you have misunderstood me.

They are not saying that it did not explode.

They are saying that it never had the ability to explode.

It had no explosive material.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Drusilla(f): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2006
Babyosisi,

I wonder how you would feel if you had your family blown up in the Timothy McVeigh bombing? (168 dead)

Would you consider it fair to then talk badly of all "American White Christians"?

If you had ever had a family member of yours caught in the riots of the 1930's and 1940's, where whites used to gang up and come into Black neighborhoods killing the people.

How would you feel about white Americans?
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 28, 2006
Drusilla:

Babyosisi,

I wonder how you would feel if you had your family blown up in the Timothy McVeigh bombing? (168 dead)

Would you consider it fair to then talk badly of all "American White Christians"?

If you had ever had a family member of yours caught in the riots of the 1930's and 1940's, where whites used to gang up and come into Black neighborhoods killing the people.

How would you feel about white Americans?

For your information,I had family members in killed in Northern Muslim riots in Nigeria.
And they(the Muslim killers) would point to the Koran where Allah asked them to kill infidels in his name and they actually chant allahu akhbar before the beheadings
Tim Mcveigh did not kill in the name of Christ,did he?
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Drusilla(f): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2006
Babyosisi,

So in answer to my question.

You have experienced death in your family and therefore you understand the emotions that African Americans might feel after hundreds of years of being killed by white christians?
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2006
@TayoD,

You seem too confused to make sense.

Are you denying making the statement or what?

Come clear with an answer so I can decide whether to reproduce the statement you are shamelessly denying on one hand and subtly agreeing to on another.

You are simply too inconsistent for one to take you seriously.

The issue about bombing is a no go area but it is an established fact that not all suicide bombers are muslims and that alone rubbishes the name calling and insult to a religion based on your wrong premises.

I guess information is coming out now to state that there was no explosive material in your great find yet you have long proceeded to blame followers of Allah and ranting endlessly and needlessly.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2006
@Afam,

I guess I have given you more thought than you deserve. You have made an accusation that you cannot back up and you keep dancing to the tune that only you can hear. You have thus proved yourself to be nothing but a liar who tries to spin every word, and statement to satisfy your bruised ego.

I stand by everything that I have said on this topic especially the part where I called you a Liar.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2006
@TayoD,

It seems I have touched something that is hurting you.

Never make bold statements that are flat wrong unless you know what you are talking about.

Your claim that the pre mid term polls and surveys did not reflect the true position of the Americans is 100% wrong.

You claim that majority of Americans are in support of Bush on the invasion of Iraq is flat wrong.

Events have since settled the issues and you should hide your head in shame.

Now, you have started a new issue with bomb scare even when it has been established that no explosive material was found, another dead end, another wrong conclusion based on another wrong premise and mindset.

Quoting the bible as a byline will not deceive everyone, seeing through your many mistakes, lies and hate filled ideology is way too easy. I have come across a lot of people that claim to be christains when in the real sense they stink big time, christians don't lie, you do, so that makes you a non christain or at best a lying hypocrite.

A liar is someone that lies, I can't remember telling anyone on this forum but I have stated more than 2 that you are shamelessly denying.

Promise not to post any more lies if I reproduce the statement you are denying and I will oblige you, it is not a difficult task to do mind you so do not bank on my not willing to search and reproduce it.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2006
@Afam,

Now that you have made it very simple by saying I said the following:

Your claim that the pre mid term polls and surveys did not reflect the true position of the Americans is 100% wrong.

You claim that majority of Americans are in support of Bush on the invasion of Iraq is flat wrong.

Please prove to us that I said both. If you are unable to do so, then I guess you are no more than the liar I have claimed you to be and I will have no further discussions with you.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2006
@TayoD,

I guess the chicken has finally come home to roost.

For details, see https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17880.1536.html & https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17880.1568.html

Enjoy the reproduced post and please bear in mind that pre mid term polls and surveys were on even as at September before you tell me that mid term elections were carried out in November as there is no end in sight as regards what you say these days.

Meanwhile, you should have been humbled by your ridiculous claim about a bomb plot yesterday that warranted your pouring invectives on Allah and muslims.

The problem with people like you is that you erronously assume you understand what's happening around you when in the real sense you don't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

TayoD (m)
Minneapolis, MN

Re: Israel vs Hezbollah/Lebanon
« #1561 on: September 18, 2006, 04:40 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy at work here, I hope Bush respects the will of the senate as they respresent the Americans.

What you do not understand is that Americans are more in support of Bush when the issue is homeland security.  The only problem he has is Iraq and that is the cause of his falling, now rising polls.   

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

TayoD (m)
Minneapolis, MN

« #1565 on: September 18, 2006, 05:17 PM » 

@ Afam,

Here's the link you wanted.  http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/09/15/032930.php   http://www.fox28.com/News/index.php?ID=4418   http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/17498.html

I have not provided you with any contradictions.  A Senator's stand is not necessarily that of his constituency.  I have heard a Senator say that his conscience guides his decision ahead of his constituency.  Bush is rated very highly with regards to defending America from terrorism. That is an indisputable fact.  undecided undecided

For in him we live, and move, and have our being - Acts 17:28

_______________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Afam (m)
Lagos, Nigeria

« #1568 on: September 18, 2006, 06:50 PM »   

@TayoD,

I have seen the links posted. Hovering about 40% still does not amount to very high rating to me sha.

was based on this

Bush is rated very highly with regards to defending America from terrorism. That is an indisputable fact.

The killing of the nun is wrong and unfortunate.

I will not want to go into labelling a religion bad or good.

I can comfortably discuss specific actions of people but the religion itself or the symbol/ideology behind a religion? Not me.

We may be going round in circles here because not all moslems are "terrorists" unless you are saying that those moslems that are not "terrorist" are not good moslems.

I hear it is against the law for a man to marry more than one wife in Tunisia yet in some countries it is ok to marry up to 4 wives.

These are issues that are fundamental to people and though we may not agree with them, we are bound to respect them. 

Report to moderator    82.128.11.250 

There is a world of difference between IMPOSSIBLE and DIFFICULT

TayoD (m)
Minneapolis, MN

« #1569 on: September 18, 2006, 07:05 PM » 

Bush's ratings is over 50% with regards to his defence of the homeland, it is the overall ratings that is at 40%.

So why don't they respect our faith and secularities too? 

I've never said all Moslems are terrorists.  I've only said the religion and the founder of the religion led a bloody campaign during his time.  All who commit attrocities in the name of the religion will have an excuse in Muhammad for their action.

No man who claims to be a Christian can lay any blame of violence on Jesus Christ.  It just wont stick.

For in him we live, and move, and have our being - Acts 17:28

_________________________________________________________________________________
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2006
@Afam,

I am laughing so hard here. is this all the evidence you've got? It goes to show you are either blind to what you read or you are plain retarded. Pick the most likely option.

Your claim: Your claim that majority of Americans are in support of Bush on the invasion of Iraq is flat wrong.",
Your proof: "What you do not understand is that Americans are more in support of Bush when the issue is homeland security. The only problem he has is Iraq and that is the cause of his falling, now rising polls."

Can you reconcile the two Mr Afam. I wish there was a 3 year old on this forum to explain these statements to you and show you how contradictory they are. But to a spin doctor like you, both can be reconciled.

Your claim: Your claim that the pre mid term polls and surveys did not reflect the true position of the Americans is 100% wrong.
Your Proof: I am still waiting for the proof of this. Where did I make such a claim? Keep searching Mr Afam. Your foolishness is beginning to appear to all.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2006
@TayoD,

My people say that he that is down need fear no fall so I can understand your position.

You may do well to discuss issues you understand well maybe to keep what is left of your credibility as regards lies and denials.

Will I bother scrutinizing your highly selected response in the face of posts made by you? No. It will amount to a waste of time.

That a grown up living in America will bolding attempt to separate the present homeland security from what is happening in Iraq today goes to show how myopic and silly some people can be.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2006
@Afam,

That a grown up living in America will bolding attempt to separate the present homeland security from what is happening in Iraq today goes to show how myopic and silly some people can be.
I am pondering how best I can explain this to a 3 year old.  Even if the war in Iraq is part of the wider tactic of homeland security, which I acknowledge; I clearly mentioned that the part where Bush invaded Iraq is a major set-back for him.  I believe even a retard should be able to understand that, unless that retard is also a lying spin doctor.

And by the way, it is not bolding, it is boldly.  Men, how old are you?
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2006
Hmmmm,

Leave out the spelling mistakes as that isn't the issue now, I read and overlook spelling mistakes I read even from a teacher like you. I am in support of Nigerians developing their own brand of English like the broken english so that communication will be easy and effortless as it should be. Bragging in another man's language is not something to be proud of, seems like inferiority complex to me.

The thing is that your lies know no bounds, even on this very thread where you attempted to sell yet another lie you still have the guts to defend your lies.

A critical analysis of your complete statement on this thread may be worth looking at:

It hasn't made it to the news yet, but a bomb has just been discovered at the Minneapolis Airport.  It was hidden in a car that was parked where it could make a very high impact: by some gas tanks.  Thankfully, the bomb has been detonated by a bomb squad and another bloodshed to satisfy Allah's appetite has been avoided.

------ A lie. No bomb was discovered. No bomb was even detonated. It was even reported that no explosive material was found.

I hope these bastards are caught and burned alive on a stake.  They shoud burn in fire on there way to eternal hell fire.

------ A hopeless hope, because no one did anything. Funny enough eternal hell fire is a place reserved for shameless liars like you unlesss you have been reading your bible upside down.

Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2006
Afam,

The thing is that your lies no no bounds, even on this very thread where you attempted to sell yet another lie you still have the guts to defend your lies.

It should be know no bounds.  Is that also a spelling mistake or a glitch in the brain?

A lie. No bomb was discovered. No bomb was even detonated. It was even reported that no explosive material was found.
I'm glad I am not the one that produced the link to the newspaper that also reported this incident.  Perhaps the newspaper was also in on the lies.  If I may ask you, under what circumstance would a bomb unit of a police department be called into action?  Let me give you some options: 1. when Afam keeps lying  2. when Afam keeps spinning 3. when Afam can't write well 4. when a suspected unexploded device is discovered.  Before you ask for the answer from a kindergarten pupil, the answer is clearly number 4.  Can you reconcile that with the topic of this thread then.

A hopeless hope, because no one did anything. Funny enough eternal hell fire is a place reserved for shameless liars like you unlesss you have been reading your bible upside down.
Liar?  Who is the obvious liar here.  Who keeps quoting other people wrongly when there is ample evidence to show otherwise?  The answer once again is Afam.  Hell aint my portion Hater.  But for anyone who kill others and sow the seed of terrorism, the smoke of their torment will rise up for ever and ever. 

And if you have indeed read your Bible, you will fnd that God will destroy those who destroy the earth.  Tell me are your suicide bpmbers earth builders or destroyers?  I hope you know the right answer to that.  That is your homework for the day.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2006
Drusilla,AA were not killed by 'white Christians' due to a call from Christ to kill blacks,that is the difference.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2006
TayoD:

Afam,

It should be know no bounds. Is that also a spelling mistake or a glitch in the brain?
I'm glad I am not the one that produced the link to the newspaper that also reported this incident. Perhaps the newspaper was also in on the lies. If I may ask you, under what circumstance would a bomb unit of a police department be called into action? Let me give you some options: 1. when Afam keeps lying 2. when Afam keeps spinning 3. when Afam can't write well 4. when an suspected unexploded device is discovered. Before you ask for the answer from a kindergarten pupil, the answer is clearly number 4. Can you reconcile that with the topic of this thread then.
Liar? Who is the obvious liar here. Who keeps quoting other people wrongly when there is ample evidence to show otherwise? The answer once again is Afam. Hell aint my portion Hater. But for anyone who kill others and sow the seed of terrorism, the smoe of their torment will rise up for ever and ever.

and if you have indeed read your Bible, you will fnd that God will destroy those who destroy the earth. Tell me are your suicide bpmbers earth builders or destroyers? I hope you know the right answer to that. That is your homework for the day.

English teacher, see the highlighted words above and reconcile that with your constant correction as regards spelling.

However, I corrected the know even before you posted your reply and I have decided to reproduce your post in full so that people can see that it makes no sense for someone that does not know to always claim that he knows.

Maybe you will learn a thing or two from the mistakes you have made, not that it matters to me but coming from the english expert himself one begins to wonder.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by TayoD(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2006
Glad to know you've made corrections after your usual 'girraffe' method of getting ahead. In any case, I am glad my humble contribution to your slow education is producing some fruits.

I have never claimed not to make mistakes. Spelling mistakes are one thing while substituting NO for KNOW is another. Thank God you know how to use the spell-check feature on this website. I'll remember to put that in your report to the 'special-needs' board of education.
Re: Bomb Discovered At The Minneapolis Airport by Afam(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2006
@TayoD,

Na wahooo. The speed at which you decided to correct some of the spelling mistakes is really commendable Mr English teacher, that speed can readily compare with Ben Johnson's.

Abeg, I don see people wey sabi brag well well even when mistakes and lies na their companion.

I am sure you have thoroughly embarassed yourself today. That was why I decided to quote your post in full as against copying and pasting it.

Better focus on broken english before you totally ridicule yourself, lie, you dey, mistakes you dey, na only you dey US? shocked

For your information I corrected just one mistake not more than one so you may use the word corrections more appropriately as it is in the plural form.

Spell check? I don't use it so it is all yours, I guess you have demonstrated to us that you need it more than I do.

I have left the one you pointed out earlier on for historical purposes.

So you have never claimed not to make mistakes? Ok, you only enjoy pointing out mistakes by others when you are the baba himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversial Obama Picture Raises Uproar! (with Pics) / Another Picture Of Nigerian Police. / Should Nigeria Join Brics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.