Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,549 members, 7,908,476 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello (3938 Views)

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Don Jazzy And Rihanna Carrying Korede Bello In Edited Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by datswasup(m): 12:12am On Jun 14, 2016
So Koredebello was taunting his female fans(male fans included) with a picture of a lip print on his cheek. Well, @datswasup on instagram found out who the girl is.

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Mologi(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2016
International champ.....hmmm no allow dis akata ur money like may D
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by doyinisaac(m): 12:46am On Jun 14, 2016
The babe has lovely eyes......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by jaelz(m): 2:59am On Jun 14, 2016
Haha omo make she no get alert for her belle oh Dont know if that one nah God go win

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 14, 2016
isok

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by OKorowanta: 5:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Play play play play sha!
See Di fine shenkez wey dis small boy dey roll wit.
Dis is what fame brings.
It can make u dab the cutest pronto.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by MightyPee: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2016
so a kiss in cheek is making this guy go nut? huh?
and who knows what the girl will get after that *not so Interesting kiss* yeye
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by darealsola(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2016
so we should b running away abi
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2016
grin lol at "make she no get alert for her body" cheesy
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Purpletee(f): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
he don get alert *Godwin* and he go soon pay him rent na *Godwin*
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by lyfeonweb: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Her Eyes
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Afrok(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
In my ggrandma's voice "see her puccy eyes"
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by THONZE(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2016
KOREDE BELLO,,,,DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A BABY MAMA?.....WELL,,THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS.....ENJOY YOURSELF....WE YOUR FANS WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH YOURSELF....
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
babymama loading grin
Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by photoshoot(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
So we should like cut our balls off in appreciation or what?? undecided.

Nonsense sense

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl Who Kissed Korede Bello by winkmart: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
I know this girl. She is on my facebook, she is Welsh. She and her sister, Azaria Sheila love everything black.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Spends Quality Time With His Son, After Being Called A Deadbeat Dad (Pix) / See Where Duncan Mighty Makes His Money From… It’s Not MUSIC!!! (photos) / Davido Casted As Russ Millions Posted The Real Number Of Fans Present At O2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.