Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Cure To Hiv/aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure To Hiv/aids (6820 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv / Is There Cure To Hiv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure To Hiv/aids by dudu1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2006
For so many years human race have suffered from HIV, AIDS, CANCER
, LOU GERHRIG DISEASES, SKIN ULCERS ETC. loosing our loved ones. Now God has answered our prayers.
Let me tell you some thing about AID S.
AIDS is a biological weapon which was originated from USA .the virus was made by a Jewish scientist.  The main purpose was to wipe away the black race in other to reduce the population of people in the world.
The virus was made and injected on some white ladies who were sent to South Africa to spread the virus. After they finished executing the contract of which they were paid for, they were injected the anti-virus which made them AIDS/HIV free.   These anti- viruses is limited and not exposed to the public. If the Americans today wish to expose it, then all HIV/AIDS patients will be free.
Now to make people feel better and have a hope to live, they produced a drug called RETROVIRAL. Now these drugs will not kill you of HIV/AIDS but will kill you of heart attack.
So many scientists have gone for research on how to bring about a permanent cure to these deadly viruses.
Now am so proud to tell you that there is a cure to HIV/AIDS. The cure to these virus was found in USA but it was produced in CANADA.
For real, get in touch with me and I will give you the whole information you need and also the product. We call it BIOLOGICAL MIRACLE.
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by naijacutee(f): 2:15am On Nov 27, 2006
How could people, nigerians be so gullible? First UFOs now this.
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2006
aba take things easy cure 4 aids for where. anyway if there was a cure i wonder why even governments of nations are spending fortunes on retrovirals. Note: HIV like other viruses might just never have a CURE just like the common cold no cure but like u said only a miracle could bring about a cure
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by Rlst84sale(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2007
Dudu u might be talking sense, but do u have evidence to support your argument?. We understand that HIV virus is man made disease, perhaps an experiment that went wrong but to say that it was meant to wipe off black people, u sound like Luis Farakhan. Anyway, if you can back up your argument, there might be mo
money to be made which even sounds better hopefully you are not 419.

There is no such thing as incurable disease. Every disease known to man is curable if we pay attention to how God created our body to self heals, builds and replace it's cells. Our body is not designed to function on medications and when you read fine prints on every medication the side effect is greater than the good it is intended. Once we pay more attention to the is beautiful work of God, we will understand that simple diet and life style is what it takes to cure any disease that attacks human body.

Go and study Genesis 1:29. That's where the answer to all healing and cure lies. Please do more home work on that.
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by zogo(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2007
unDo you realize who is in this image: http://quicknews.info/who.jpg . Just think for a moment and tell me soon wink)

Do you realize who is in this image: http://quicknews.info/who.jpg . Just think for a moment and tell me soon wink)
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by zogo(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2007
I feel u Dudu.
Nigerians like doubting. why not we ask dudu to teach us his systems, so we can learn from him.

Pls tell us about this "biological Miracle" i beg
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by mandi: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2007
There is nothing to hide. If there cure is out there, they would have realeased it and made gazillion dollars doing so. Guaranteed!

Anyway cite your source. It makes your post more credible. Or do you think you can post such an allegation and everyone will just believe you? Well think again because some of us are not that gullible (like you.)

HIV/AIDS is real. Protect yourself.

http://www.warshooter.com/sites/warshooter.com/files/Aids%20In%20Asia%200001--12-08-04-IMG_2073ci%20copy-2.jpg
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by Dmajesty(m): 9:02am On Nov 14, 2007
Very soon, HIV will be understood by all NOT as an illness but a state of the body. What I mean is that it will not be seen as deadly as people thought it is. Living with HIV is simple and easy. It pays no one any good to discriminate people with HIV/Aids. Respect, care and defend their rights anywhere you are. For thorough information on the knowledge, protecting and living with HIV, search http://hivisreal.webs.io

Encourage anyone with this virus.

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOR EVER!
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by EKENEA(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2007
Hmmmmm,Dr Abalaka
Re: Cure To Hiv/aids by pacesetter(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2007
i m not against what yoiu aid but i believe the cure to hiv and aids is not n anti-aids injection or what have you .the cure to hiv is about detoxification. what i mean is that the there are misconception about this aids/hiv of thing and i have proves that this is a political propaganda. if u can detoxicify ur body system then u will be free from not only aids but all sicknesses.
i dont sell any products but i can give you the facts free of charge. i am only passionate about sick people and that is why i will give any body that ask me free of charge. you can also call 08085740960

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Reviews On Irish Spring Bathe Soap. Harsh On Skin Or NOT? / COVID-19 Update For August 27 2021 In Nigeria / NAFDAC Losing N120m Weekly At Ports Due To Workers’ Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.