Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. (837 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Investigation Launched Over Snapchat Video Of Girl, 15, 'having Sex With 25 Boys / Several Boys Have Sex With Girl, 15, In South Fort Myers High School Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by ArinzeAlec(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2016
1. Show her off

(Tell your friends about her, post her selfies on your social media expressing your adoration for her, etc). It doesn't make you look weak bruh, rather stronger.

2. Reassure her

Always remind her that you love her and you don't want to leave her. Girls need reassurance, especially if her past dudes did damage.

3. Compliment her

Dude, she fine as hell. Tell her that to her face. Tell her you like the way she did her hair, or makeup. Tell her her butts looks nice in her jeans. It means alot to her than em random compliments she get from folks.

4. Make time for her

Even if you're busy that day, a simple "Just checking in, I love you" text will make her day bruh!.

5. Be creative

It's not always about how much money you can spend on her, it's about actually taking time out to grow with her.

6. Listen to her

Sometimes all a girl needs is someone who will listen and at least try to understand and be there for her.

7. Eat that pvss* till she yells how you her personal lord and saviour. TILL SHE CRY!

8. Let her have some of your clothes.

sweaters or shirts girls literally love that, especially if it smells like you!

9. If you're serious about her, let her meet your parents. That shows that you're actually serious about her. ACTIONS OVER WORDS.

10. Randomly just tell her how you feel. Don't let her always be the one to say something first, it makes it seem you don't feel the same.

11. Tell her she is beautiful.

12. Tell her before she finds out from sodaody else. Dont have her out here looking stupid, even if it happened before her, just tell her!

13. Every now and then buy her something.

14. Don't neglect your girl. PLS DONT. She will put up with a for awhile but eventually she will leave your a.ss.

15. If you have free time, instead of texting, call. Onye ka "always texting" epp?
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by ihimiray(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2016
OK. Noted will try,when I get me a girl
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by agbonkamen(f): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2016
number 8
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by TempUser: 6:37am On Jun 14, 2016
deezop eez funnygrin
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2016
There's nothing more exciting than no.7.
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by TempUser: 6:52am On Jun 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
ayanmakata is he eating yours
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by ArinzeAlec(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Y'know
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by Dominicah(f): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Wharevva
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by Freakypinky(f): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Point 7 tho. grin
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by senibo1: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2016
Who cares? just propose to them, she's all yours
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by ArinzeAlec(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
senibo1:
Who cares? just propose to them, she's all yours

Never the ticket to keeping her a.ss for a long time.
Re: Want To Have A Healthy Relationship With Yo Girl? 15 Steps To That. by senibo1: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
ArinzeAlec:

Never the ticket to keeping her a.ss for a long time.
who cares to keep the ass long?? don't u knw it has an expiring date. huh?

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Be Texting When On A Date With Me! Who Are You Texting Sef? Otedola? / 19 Year Old Girl Post Selfies With S/african President,claims They Are In Love / Scientific Sex: How To Scientifically Last Long In Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.