Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,345 members, 7,891,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Enquires On Temporary Residence Visa And Legalization Of Documents To Chile - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquires On Temporary Residence Visa And Legalization Of Documents To Chile (717 Views)

Travel Advisory On Temporary Closure Of Festac Link Bridge / Enquires On Belize Student Visa / South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquires On Temporary Residence Visa And Legalization Of Documents To Chile by NaijaElba(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I joined this forum in year 2008, since then, have noticed many problems shared on this forum have been solved.

That is why I have brought my problem that is giving me sleepless night for the past three weeks.

kindly help me with useful bits of information on how I can apply for a Temporary Residence Visa to chile.

I Saw something related to that here few months back, but it was of no use to me then, so i didn't pay attention to it.

I have tried to see if i could get it back via the travel forum but all my effort was to no avail.

Part of the requirements to obtaining the visa is to legalize most of my documents which i have completed the first two stages. (i.e in Nigeria Ministry of Education and Ministry of foregin affairs).

Since any document issued abroad, must be legalized by the Chilean Consulate in the country of origin.

The last part of the legalization of document is to legalize in Chilean Consulate in the country of origin.

Since we don't have Chilean consulate here in Nigeria, I placed a call to Ghanian consulate cos it is closer to Nigeria to make enquires about all these.

There response often makes me feel sick. At times they wont pick up on time to give me the necessary information i need from them. I have limited time (three weeks) to obtain the visa and complete legalization of documents.

Please my Nlders. if you have any useful info on how i can get both the legalization of documents and visa i will appreciate.

I look forward to reading your comments

(1) (Reply)

Bangor University Students, UK, Lets Meet Here / Check If You Know Him. It Important Please / To Get A US Visa Please How Much Will It Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.