Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,844 members, 7,945,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Am An Niger Delta Avenger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am An Niger Delta Avenger (3336 Views)

Niger Delta Avenger Blow Another Pipeline This Morning Around Ife In Warri / Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri / People Who Made Jonathan's Regime Ungovernable: Niger Delta Avenger, Your Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by Slikbae: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
I don't expect parasites to be in favour of true federalism.

Parasitism must end.
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
TRASH…… [size=15pt]TRASH[/size]…. [size=20pt]TRASH[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by OAUTemitayo: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
An or a?
Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by Ariani: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slikbae:
Beautiful Nonsense.

Which work do the Yoruba's, Hausa's and Igbo's do to deserve 87% crude revenue from oil states. Rubbish!!!

I didn't read your thrash. once I saw your name, I knew it wouldn't be sensible. The reason why y'all are scared of True Federalism isn't far fetched. You cannot stand alone.

Get lost.

How exactly did you end up puting Igbo into your argument. Better mind yourself, the person you are arguing with is a Yoruba Muslim, face him and his ilks, leave Ndiigbo alone for your own sake.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by skywalker240(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slikbae:
Beautiful Nonsense.

Which work do the Yoruba's, Hausa's and Igbo's do to deserve 87% crude revenue from oil states. Rubbish!!!

I didn't read your thrash. once I saw your name, I knew it wouldn't be sensible. The reason why y'all are scared of True Federalism isn't far fetched. You cannot stand alone.

Get lost.

All those people infact Anybody who qoutes you and say nagative things to you when they dont really know the plight of the niger deltans, is the most useless person in this life...dont mind those idiots,..they have not even steped feet on niger delta and yet they come to spill trash....usless keypad warriors.

Spot on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by AROZIBE: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
bender79:
You are 'an' Niger delta avenger- clap for yourself. Why not interpret it in Ijaw and save yourself the shelling
zoo correct ur grammar
Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slikbae:
I support the avengers. Anyone who doesn't understand the plight of the Niger Deltans is a devil's incarnate. Try working and let someone take the greater percentage of your salary, giving you only a meagre 13% and when you quarry him, he says what have you been doing with the 13% I've been giving you all these years.

If you can't do that., then hush it and don't condemn what you don't know.

True Federalism is the way.

If I call you a goat now they will say am wicked. Did you plant crude oil anywhere in Niger Delta? How many machinery have you purchased to mine crude oil in lands covering the Niger Delta region? How exactly are you working and somebody is taking the fruit of your labour when you didn't sow crude oil or don't have the means of harvesting it? When you were given birth to, did you bring LAND from your mum's womb?

I am 100% sure you are not from any Niger Delta state. Kindly stop spoiling our region with your incoherent rants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=46565414]

[b]Which work? What work or effort does the average Deltan put into Nigeria's oil production

Yoruba fulani let us see road

lv

1 Like

Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by malton: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Slikbae:
I support the avengers. Anyone who doesn't understand the plight of the Niger Deltans is a devil's incarnate. Try working and let someone take the greater percentage of your salary, giving you only a meagre 13% and when you quarry him, he says what have you been doing with the 13% I've been giving you all these years.

If you can't do that., then hush it and don't condemn what you don't know.

True Federalism is the way.
I used to have a great deal of respect for your intellect. For whatever reason you have chosen to play partisan and stoop so low beneath your own standards, it's not worth it at all.
There's a whole lot involved, but you have decided to tow the uni-directional path.
It's really pathetic!
Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by Slikbae: 5:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Cow, you're obviously senile.

Now, The goats and cattle in the north, was it planted by them? parasites and leeches. that's what y'all are.

You people continue to oppose good things for your own selfish interest. You are driving this country backward with your pea sides brain.

If you're depressed that God chose to give us crude in abundance, kill yourself or better still focus on your cows.
Martins301:

If I call you a goat now they will say am wicked. Did you plant crude oil anywhere in Niger Delta? How many machinery have you purchased to mine crude oil in lands covering the Niger Delta region? How exactly are you working and somebody is taking the fruit of your labour when you didn't sow crude oil or don't have the means of harvesting it? When you were given birth to, did you bring LAND from your mum's womb?

I am 100% sure you are not from any Niger Delta state. Kindly stop spoiling our region with your incoherent rants.
Re: I Am An Niger Delta Avenger by fulanimafia: 5:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Slikbae:
Cow, you're obviously senile.

Now, The goats and cattle in the north, was it planted by them? parasites and leeches. that's what y'all are.

You people continue to oppose good things for your own selfish interest. You are driving this country backward with your pea sides brain.

If you're depressed that God chose to give us crude in abundance, kill yourself or better still focus on your cows.

You're the one killing yourself on this thread realizing that oil has been more of a curse than a blessing.

Imagine lazy touts that wait for handouts from IOC's trying to compare themselves with those who feed and raise their animals for profit. Come and collect the oil. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Reveals Biggest Wars Jonathan Fought In Power / Tinubu Mocks Defectors. / IPOB Sit At Home: What I Saw Today In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.