Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Asus Laptop Battery Wont Charge Pass 56%, Any Solution? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Asus Laptop Battery Wont Charge Pass 56%, Any Solution? (969 Views)

My Laptop Hang Unnecessary. Any Solution Pls / Asus Laptop. 4gb Ram, 500gb. / Asus Laptop Battery Wont Charge Pass 56%, Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asus Laptop Battery Wont Charge Pass 56%, Any Solution? by EDhims(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2016
I just bought a new Asus laptop battery and it won't charge above 56% what should I do?

Hardware guys solution pls
Re: Asus Laptop Battery Wont Charge Pass 56%, Any Solution? by Emeka71(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2016
EDhims:
I just bought a new Asus laptop battery and it won't charge above 56% what should I do?

There is a problem with the battery or probably you've taken out the battery from the laptop for a long time ; what you shall do is leave the battery in the laptop (don't always remove the battery and with time the charge capacity shall increase.
Re: Asus Laptop Battery Wont Charge Pass 56%, Any Solution? by horllamy(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2016
EDhims:

Just try what emeka said if persist the same problem, if you can still return the battery for replacement is better to do so or buy another 1 and make sure you charge it to 100% before you start to use it....

1 Like

Re: Asus Laptop Battery Wont Charge Pass 56%, Any Solution? by EDhims(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2016
Emeka71:
There is a problem with the battery or probably you've taken out the battery from the laptop for a long time ; what you shall do is leave the battery in the laptop (don't always remove the battery and with time the charge capacity shall increase.

Thanks, will do just that

(1) (Reply)

Gov . Ambode Launches Free Public Wifi In Lagos. Here Are The Details. / Data Recovery System - Finding Your Best Data Recovery Software / The Ascension Gaming PC Giveaway By Gamingtribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.