Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,471 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:15 AM

Electric Meat Grinder For Fresh And Frozen Meats - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Electric Meat Grinder For Fresh And Frozen Meats (542 Views)

2 Tonne Feed Mixer And Grinder For Sales / Buy Your Live And Frozen Chicken / Live Chicken And Frozen Are Available On Request. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electric Meat Grinder For Fresh And Frozen Meats by meatmachinery: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2016
Our meat grinder is to process meat after cut into slices or small pieces, grinding them into meat granules of different sizes according to different process requirements, which can be the pre-work for bowl cutting and mixing.

Small-type capacity: 0.5-0.8,1-1.5t/h; large-type capacity: 2-3,3-8t/h

[email]amisymeatmachinery@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Electric Meat Grinder For Fresh And Frozen Meats by karenorth: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
And now I feed my kids meat every day with meat
Re: Electric Meat Grinder For Fresh And Frozen Meats by kellywet20: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Using a meat grinder every day... it's too hard
Re: Electric Meat Grinder For Fresh And Frozen Meats by karenorth: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
kellywet20:
Using a meat grinder every day... it's too hard

The speed of manual models depends only on the efforts made, which will require a lot of processing a large volume of products. Therefore, in terms of speed and ease of use, electric models have stepped forward compared to manual ones. I use the best meat grinder so I don't have a hard time doing it every day. Products with a power of 1 kW can process up to 1.5 kilograms of meat per minute. Veins and even small cartilage will not be an obstacle for them.

(1) (Reply)

Feedmill Partnership Needed / The Secret Of Making Millions From Palm Oil Storage Business / Palm Oil Available For Sale In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.