Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Thank You God! Found Love Of My Life On Nairaland.thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You God! Found Love Of My Life On Nairaland.thanks (704 Views)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day / I Found Love!!! / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You God! Found Love Of My Life On Nairaland.thanks by edoyad(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2009
WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO SHOW MY ECSTASY. I am so happy grin grin grin
This is a story of thin line between love and hate or should i say hate and love. Infact you wont believe if i tell you all but it happened here on NL.
I just want to get confirmation from her that she's comfortable with it before i tell the story and her username. Do you know your brother or sister could be using a username to communicate with you on NL for years but you'd never know.
Well my case is a girl in my hood, she really deceived me. grin , i will reveal all soon. Just imagine that twenty four hours ago i hated this person with every bone in my body now this. If we dont end up married it'd the worst anticlimax-tragedy ever.
Thank you to Mr Seun and all staff of NL, honestly if you guys were in charge of Nigeria's affairs we'd be top 10 economy by 2010.
This is an unbelievable story I'l tell if she agrees to it. I'm so so happy
Re: Thank You God! Found Love Of My Life On Nairaland.thanks by Magz(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2009
Congratulations to you!

I hope things continue to go favorably for you. wink

(1) (Reply)

Dating Advice For Women Lesson 1 (part 1) - Your Appearance / Don't Constantly Keep Putting On The Red Light. Drive On Yellow! / Aren't this single Working Ladies an Overrated Clan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.