Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,075 members, 7,933,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

REVEALED | The True Whereabouts Of Government Ekpemupolo Aka Tompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED | The True Whereabouts Of Government Ekpemupolo Aka Tompolo (763 Views)

Burial Rites Of Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Have Commenced (Pics) / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics) / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED | The True Whereabouts Of Government Ekpemupolo Aka Tompolo by ademoladeji(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Deep-throat sources have revealed that the former Commander of the defunct Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND ), Chief Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo), is still holed up in Oporoza community in Warri South – West Local Government Area of Delta State.

Although Tompolo was alleged to have fled Oporoza to Libya by the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force (JNDLF ), sources reveals that all that was a diversionary tactic to throw the Security off the scent of the Militant Leader.

Investigations has revealed that Tompolo has decided to hide in the murky creeks of the Niger Delta rather than surrender himself to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) which has declared him wanted over allegations of fraud.

Sources reveal that though Tompolo was purported to have fled the country, such reports were untrue as the former militant leader was “still much around in the creeks .

“It is absolutely laughable and untrue to say that Tompolo has fled this country”.

“Where do you expect him to run to? The Tompolo I know is in the creeks and for those who know him very well, Tompolo cannot leave his people . Of course such can be scripted but not with the kind of person called Tompolo”.

“The Libya story to me is diversionary . He has no where to go”.
“He is in the creeks. Yes, security intelligence may have made it impossible for him to speak or be seen, but I can tell you he is still in town.”

It would be recalled that the JNDLF had alleged that : “The Military can’t locate Tompolo but we have identified where he is now.” The group ’s claim which came on the heels of its threat that it would test six missiles in the Niger Delta states , said: “Presently, Tompolo is in Libya and we ’ll get him dead or alive for betraying us in supporting the Federal Government against us . ”

It said: “Nigerian military has weak intelligence gathering mechanism hence they could not identify our modus oparandi. Nigerian military is only good in carrying AK 47 to harass innocent people and raping young girls and women.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/revealed-the-true-whereabouts-of-government-ekpemupolo-aka-tompolo/
Re: REVEALED | The True Whereabouts Of Government Ekpemupolo Aka Tompolo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
When 2 government are fighting, the citizens suffers..
Re: REVEALED | The True Whereabouts Of Government Ekpemupolo Aka Tompolo by Likei(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
oga bubu shot himself on the foot when he sent efcc after tompolo. now look what you made him do.
Re: REVEALED | The True Whereabouts Of Government Ekpemupolo Aka Tompolo by crestedaguiyi: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ok what next
Re: REVEALED | The True Whereabouts Of Government Ekpemupolo Aka Tompolo by DaBullIT(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
People seff

The Tompolo i know is in the creeks , So you don't want us to believe he's in libya , but you want us to believe he's in the creeks ?

I suspect diversion cos the last i heard , Security forces and interpol are scouring Libya for him and other run away criminals

grin grin grin grin grin grin even Gaddafi hide inside underground pipe , a whole president, dem still carry am commot , disgrace am

He go do tompolo and his mumu boys like film grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born Wit Heart Outside Chest Wall Whom Aisha Buhari Promised 2 Help Is Dead / PHOTOS: Oyo State Gov Ajimobi Swears In Newly Appointed Commissioners Today / Buhari Has Declared War On Us And We Must Fight Back – Ekweremadu Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.