Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,185 members, 7,974,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:19 PM

PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (28786 Views)

PDP Crisis: Makarfi Group Advises Aspirants To Defect / Inside Saraki’s ‘secret’ Meeting With Sheriff / PDP Governors At Peace Meeting With Sheriff (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by shiimah: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Northerners knows how to play politics better than any other tribe in Nigeria and that explains their dominance in the national polity..

Igbo man will not accept this, he will be like, its a mandate given to me freely by my people...

Igbo man would have been a senate president if Uche Ekwunife have not stood her ground against all pleas and I'm very sure,if it was in d north, one will give way for the other in other to remain relevant in the game.

I respect them for that. I love their spirit in the game of politics....

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by musakasim28(m): 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
South east never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by free2blast(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=Mopolchi post=46569764][/quote]Receive s3nse.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by stefan388: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beremx:
A northerner will never beef his fellow northerner even in politics. That's brotherly love for you.

just imagine if both men were from the south.....you know the rest.
trillion likes for you. Uptill this moment, am wondering what is wrong with south, especially the south south.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by Mopolchi: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
free2blast:
Receive s3nse.

Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by IKEGOD21(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
kasheemawo:
ARE YOU HIGH? undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin

The guy is really high
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by kedeojo(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2016
This has been the reason why northern will always dictate the tune at any given time, except God said other wise. Just look at the tactical endorsement of Modu Sheriff as chairman by Markarafi who Ekweremadu, Fayose and Wike fought so hard to install. Northerners don't really fight themselves cause they are united. Dis remind me of electioneering in 2007 presidential election between the late ex president Yaradua and now president Buhari. They never trade any form of insult, and even lately in last year elections cos no northerner castigated Buhari through out dat epic moment. Where is d wisdom allowing north having national chairmanship slot and also zooning 2019 presidential election to them also. This shameless southern PDP leaders keeping blasting Ameachi and co of betrayers.
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by caesar01(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Big lie.... Makarfi did not submit to sherrif and he will not! sherrif is here to destroy the pdp and we will not let that happen... the court, inec,igp already recognises Ahmed Makarfi as authentic chairman...

sherrif cannot not intimidate us with blood money... we the pdp says No more further falls
Re: PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff by Duru009(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Northerners are soooooo united.
I luv dre unity wenever it cums to politics....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edward Onoja And His Wife In Car Accident / 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / "Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.