Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (68759 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night / Osun Students Appear In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by adexdon(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
beginning of madness
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Lukay99: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ephemmm:

Define uniform for me please. Just as you posted, public school is not meant for religious practice, if you want Muslim students to dress like pudah, you can establish your own Islamic school like Hijira University.

Chickens!

Chickens? Really is that from Christianity? why result to name calling? Did I call you names ? and you always claim muslims are the intolerant people.

To answer your question
A school uniform is a uniform worn by students primarily for a school or otherwise educational institution. They are common in primary and secondary schools in various countries.

Will the Christian accept the Muslim School uniform as the normal Standard? If the answer is no why should the Muslim then accept the Christian uniforms as the normal standard

who's fulling who? I have nothing against Christians but I think you guys should at list practice what you preach

CHRISTIANS School Uniform
MUSLIMS School Uniform
NIGERIAN Public School Uniform

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Horlawoomey(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
maclatunji:

Well actually, it is just now Muslims are shaking off the effects of western imperialism that meant you could not get proper education and a place on top of society in Nigeria without western education.

And if you really want to go for classic Arab culture, you might start worshipping idols.

Sebi you want to form expert analyst?

#Yeye

Get it into your head, Islam is no man's culture but divinely ordained religion.

As for those that want to wear ceremonial clothes to school everyday, I live them in the hands of the economics of it.

#Hehe.

Don't mind the Olodo, he fails to do his findings well.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Rexyl(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
agents of destabilization are now everywhere - both in low and high places, from troublesome individuals to those in the position of authority. So the whole governor is at the fore front of bad changes. People have lived for years and students have coexisted at various school without this kind of disaffection. That shows that the devil can use anyone to carry out his plan... but the head on which coconut is broken may not live to feel the taste.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by wadetaw202: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
elkol:

Shut up and stop saying what you don't know! You be real mumu...

Your dad is a demen*ted mumu 1d10t
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by omotroyz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rxpetite:
idol worshippers
Lol. ignorance is not blissful. it just make you an ignorant person.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
wadetaw202:

You are right. Nigerian Muslims are known to wear traditional and cultural dresses of people from the middle east. And because you nigerian Muslims are mentally backward, you now link the garments to religion; whereas, there is no link between hijab and Islam. Hijab is the cultural and traditional way of dressing of Arabians.
Religious zombies everywhere
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by nickxtra(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
nicerichard05:
In Case Make I Park Well First
Weppa Wano boy spotted here
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Expensivewarrio:
Southwest is about to implode, thesame Islamic fundamentalism that creept into the northern region from middle east and subsequently destroy the region is about to do same in southwest.
Yoruba leaders need to rise up, this is the time to halt the gradual importation of northern
. VERSION OF ISLAM to yoruba land.

It is already happening. imagine Yoruba muslims bearing names like:
Wasiu
Lamidi
Fatai
Rashidi
Mufutau
Suliya
Saki
Rofia
Sukura
Nureni etc

What happens to the names like:

Olawale
Adisa
Olajumoke
Olamid
Ishola
Temitope etc.

Conclusion: Yorubas are gradually being arabized.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by jhidey08(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
elopee3000:
can public schools in zamfara allow non muslim student not to wear hijab?
very very well.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by OlaTaoheed(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
scholes0:
LOL.... na real waa o.
Come to think of it, before now, Hijabs used to be something we see like once in a while and as at the time nobody complained. But these days, Hijabs and even burqas are every freaking where, you would even see parents doning their one and two year old daughters in suffocating hijabs in this terrible heat... To what end?
Is it now that these muslims are beginning to understand the rudiments of their own religion? Absolutely not.
This is a result of a gradual flow of fundamentalist and extremist ideology from the Middle East through Northern Nigeria into the West that aims to destroy local cultures (Ask the Hausas whose Indigenous culture and names have almost all gone extinct, obliterated because they all "wannabe" Arab so bad and seen as loyal muslims) Islamic fundamentalism also radicalises a previously peaceful people and turns them into emotionless "virgin seeking" jihadists. This must be resisted at all cost.
Na your religion? If you want HIJAB come and carry it.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by scholes0(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
OlaTaoheed:
Na your religion? If you want HIJAB come and carry it.

Tomorrow I go see you for news.
Taoheed the bomber.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by OlaTaoheed(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
scholes0:

Tomorrow I go see you for news.
Taoheed the bomber.
" Tor!" my own religion no preach violence. You go just "si-down look" for nothing .
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by MattChidi(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
hahaha chai. ..nairaland.com what a funny land indeed
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by scholes0(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
OlaTaoheed:
" Tor!" my own religion no preach violence. You go just "si-down look" for nothing .

Well, let's hope you can keep it that wa. Because we all know among 10 muslims, there is one extremist.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by OlaTaoheed(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
scholes0:

Well, let's hope you can keep it that wa. Because we all know among 10 muslims, there is one extremist.
Scholes e fit be true e fit no be true o. Sha get ur facts right. Besides forget we muslim, try sabi that thing wey we dey call ISLAM
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by SIRRDIQ(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
chiedu7:

[size=13pt]First The mobile version of Boko Haram as Fulani Herdsmen came killing and raping

Next came the Sharia law passed in secret.

Now this.

APC is really trying to Islamtize this country through the back door.

Where are the church leaders
[/size]
what do u wan the Christians Leaders to do?..after all u yoruba started it.....we the Hausa Christian were fighting despise our condition then to keep a Christian on top.....but the yorubas take us has if we don't know wat we were doing instead run after thier brother(VP) Thank God the result is started there not here....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by mannobeGod: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Naigeriya lol

Mr Garvnor well done jaree.. I like your tactics, atleast it's not good when a garvnor dey and no impact . We have something to point at now. Yes Our garvnor is working. If you like introduce that black thing, that overall wey dem dey wear from head to toe.. turn everyone to masquerade for school. Yes Yes

I'm not surprised all dis mumu Muslims don't Know their left from right. From day 1 they make me laugh... haha.

Christians....... good you don't take shit from them anymore. But one thing I am still waitng for is when you stop looking at them when they think they can only put gun on your heads.

Bleep religion I serve Elohim I'm Happy man no be God
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Ephemmm: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Lukay99:

Chickens? Really is that from Christianity? why result to name calling? Did I call you names ? and you always claim muslims are the intolerant people.

To answer your question
A school uniform is a uniform worn by students primarily for a school or otherwise educational institution. They are common in primary and secondary schools in various countries.

Will the Christian accept the Muslim School uniform as the normal Standard? If the answer is no why should the Muslim then accept the Christian uniforms as the normal standard

who's fulling who? I have nothing against Christians but I think you guys should at list practice what you preach

CHRISTIANS School Uniform
MUSLIMS School Uniform
NIGERIAN Public School Uniform

'Chickena' not 'chicken'. Typed in an error. The point you raised above is invalid: how can you refer the uniform as Christian uniform when it is obvious that this is the template? Or are traditional worshippers in Osun using another uniform apart from the one used by Christians?

Schools were set up by missionaries historically, and Christians have been admonished to shelve thie various denominational attires to ensure uniformity.That's why Ansarudeen were created by Muslims to catter for their religion.

Culturally, students are expected to be allowed to wear their different scalfs and even wrapper, but they forsake this to ensure uniformity.
To butress my point, I have a teacher while in secondary school whose name was Bello. This man was found of going after all traditional worshippers who wear 'local ifa bead' out of which my friend was always the culprit: he always beat my friend cos of his indignant to uniformity: how I wish I could see him face to face now so that he can explain the rationale behind that to me?

However, who is to blame if not the useless Governor merging something that cannot be easily merged.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 12:10am On Jun 15, 2016
I knew you were cursed. Hypocrite! Omo irankoran!

These Muslim students will wear their hijab and you can't do shit about ittongue

[quote author=ojuu4u post=46575623][/quote]
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Awon omo Ale gbogbo!undecided

Names like Micheal, Joshua, Ruth, Hephizibah ain't uncommon in SW. Awon ota aje are beating their slaves masters names. We need to be very careful!

walexy30:

It is already happening. imagine Yoruba muslims bearing names like:
Wasiu
Lamidi
Fatai
Rashidi
Mufutau
Suliya
Saki
Rofia
Sukura
Nureni etc

What happens to the names like:

Olawale
Adisa
Olajumoke
Olamid
Ishola
Temitope etc.

Conclusion: Yorubas are gradually being arabized.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2016
If you are looking for misfortune, look no further. Them plenti in your home!
stefan388:
no be small. buhari is a misfortune that has befallen this great country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 12:31am On Jun 15, 2016
You need hide your face in shame

The first university in the world was established by Muslims. The numbers you use are called Arabic numerals for a reason. The academic world will tell you the contribution of Islam to disciplines such as Mathema.tics, Medicine, Surgery, and Philosophy. There was a reason the British empire didn't interfere with the North.

We know you hate Islam, just say soundecided. You don't have to lie or act like a mor.on to prove.

SuperS1Panther:

You do not have any iota of shame whatsoever.

What has been the contribution of your Arabic religion to humanity apart from terrorism, beheading of people,holding of women in perpetual slavery and paedophilia.

What were your Islamic bodies looking at when Xtians were setting up schools that you are here debating about? They would rather focus their energy on enslaving little girls an marrying wives in the name of religion. Your aith cannot build schools, hospitals you cannot build etc If it is beheading of people now, you will be quick to do that.

Hiding behind government funding is lame and pathetic. Are your Islamic schools not government funded either? As long as Govt is secular, no religion has the right to impose it's faith on a collective property that belong to all faith. If it must be, all faiths can as well propagate the madness.

It is deranged fellows like you that must get lost out of Xtians schools and relocate your children to your Islamic school, if there is any anyway.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2016
WTH to classify hijab as an accessory?

I am tires of mor.ons forming Islam experts!undecided

sweetgala:

Exactly,to buttress this point, a choir robe is not a religious clothing but rather uniform, neither is a celestial garment. The hijab is not a religious garment but rather an accessory; this is very important that note. A christian may wear a similar headwear if so wished

See the students in choir robe looking like hogwarts students.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by wadetaw202: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2016
walexy30:

Religious zombies everywhere

Nigeria is a secular state. Public schools are secular schools and they must be kept that way. Aregbesola, the Muslim governor, should be wiser than to promote religious divide in schools. It is very wrong.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by ojuu4u(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=doveda post=46581989]I knew you were cursed. Hypocrite! Omo irankoran!

These Muslim students will wear their hijab and you can't do shit about ittongue

o dun e. Dnt u knw ishmael ur fore-father were cursed and the cursed was and is on u up til now most expecially u. Soldier go soldier come u knw. One day,arcursed man on osun state wil go.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Do you know that your forefather was cursed? That was why I wasn't surprised with your behavioursmiley. You family suffer from a great curseem , it has started to afflicting you too.

[quote author=ojuu4u post=46582739][/quote]
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by ojuu4u(m): 4:08am On Jun 15, 2016
doveda:
Do you know that your forefather was cursed? That was why I wasn't surprised with your behavioursmiley. You family suffer from a great curseem , it has started to afflicting you too.

Look at ursef and ur generation now. Dnt u see stagnation and backwardness in ur family. Foolish person. Am not surprised, guy like u stabbed in kano anoda one stabbed in U S A. U too doing nonsenses on Nairaland that was what they asked u to do during Ramadan
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 15, 2016
doveda:
You need hide your face in shame

The first university in the world was established by Muslims. The numbers you use are called Arabic numerals for a reason. The academic world will tell you the contribution of Islam to disciplines such as Mathema.tics, Medicine, Surgery, and Philosophy. There was a reason the British empire didn't interfere with the North.

We know you hate Islam, just say soundecided. You don't have to lie or act like a mor.on to prove.

it is so easy to hate the religion of pieces because every morning you wake up and hear news, some muzzies are always blowing sh!t up and blaming everyone else for why they blow sh!t up. I am still yet to note any meaningful contribution you guys have given to human civilisation.

You love arm twisting history to accommodate your lack of positive aspects so that you are given fake recognition for what you do not deserve.

The so-called first university you muslims love touting was a islamic madrasa where they taught people islam. That doesn't count as a university or else ancient monastries in Asia will be universities. That is why most categories do not recognise this your fake first university claim

Arabic numerals was invented in India.. thats is why it is called hindo arabic numeral system. Indians invented it, the persians, who at that time were not muslims, added their own systems to it and adopted it

Most of your so called claims in medicine and mathematics if properly investigated turn out false and fake.

Please, if you want all the inventions, come and take it.
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by tola268: 5:07am On Jun 15, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Masquerades nko? grin grin grin
Masqurade will soon join. What do you expecting from where tout is on the helm of affairs
Re: Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments by doveda: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Oponu ayirada! How have you be disrespectful to your mother? Have you been cursed or what?

I forgot to add that the number zero was borrowed by the Muslims from Indian so it is still Arabic numerals.

The others I don't have time to address. Your ability to comprehend is non existent.

Now get this straight:

1) Tey are going to use their hijabs and NOTHING willl stop themgrin

Bloody gay!

FredN:

it is so easy to hate the religion of pieces because every morning you wake up and hear news, some muzzies are always blowing sh!t up and blaming everyone else for why they blow sh!t up. I am still yet to note any meaningful contribution you guys have given to human civilisation.

You love arm twisting history to accommodate your lack of positive aspects so that you are given fake recognition for what you do not deserve.

The so-called first university you muslims love touting was a islamic madrasa where they taught people islam. That doesn't count as a university or else ancient monastries in Asia will be universities. That is why most categories do not recognise this your fake first university claim

Arabic numerals was invented in India.. thats is why it is called hindo arabic numeral system. Indians invented it, the persians, who at that time were not muslims, added their own systems to it and adopted it

Most of your so called claims in medicine and mathematics if properly investigated turn out false and fake.

Please, if you want all the inventions, come and take it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result / Is It Okay For Female teacher To Dress Like This Go Class / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.