Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Thread For Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Investors (494 Views)

Viable Business Plan In It For Investors / International Advantages For Investors In Bulgaria / Bitzilla: Representative Office Now In Nigeria For Investors In Bitcon Mining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Investors by mooremedia: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Aren't you tired of having great ideas and aspirations yet not having the needed capital to pursue such dreams while many have cash lying around and seeking for somewhere to invest in.
I was thinking if we could have a network of people with great business plans and ready investors.

Personally I've tried looking for loans to finance my many business ideas but i'm either struck with high interest rate or short term repayment plans.And as for startups who want to achieve longevity it's certainly not in the best interest.
So I'll like to ask if there are any individuals or body willing to finance proactive well thinking entrepreneurs like myself with a lesser interest rate and longer repayment plan.

(1) (Reply)

The Business You Need To Look Into If You Need Extra Income / Read How Forex Brokers Make Money / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.