Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,295 members, 7,947,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze (24794 Views)

Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo) / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by AngelAhnie(f): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Maxvasia:
Lol.....yes ohh
I pray the woman survives
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
I think we need the death penalty
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eyah, poor woman. I hope she gets help ASAP. Speedy recovery to her as well... Mehn! dat man na B.e.a.s.t undecided
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
I suspect that my auditory apparatus has just been wrongly tintinlated. Incessant bad news flying to and fro the earth; the world is really far from perfection. Latest bad rumor now is world War 3...There's no undiluted happiness except in heaven. I must make heaven.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Before it was BORNO....
Later became OGUN...
Now it's Benin city topping the chat
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by armadeo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Night just take a walk.

" if you have never contemplated murder then you have never been in love"

; Chris rock. 2009
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Fire fire in our country plz give me plenty water make I quech am........ I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Maxvasia(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yea i do too
AngelAhnie:
I pray the woman survives
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by oochi123(f): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Emmaoga:
some women stays in marriage they are not happy with..

this might not be the first or second time the husband maltreats her and she stays in the marriage.

stay and die in marriage you are not loved.

those unmarried women are more happy than those that are married.

"some " women and dia stupidity baffles me..

when he succeeds in killing you, he will marry another wives a week after your burial
.good one. I hope u wnt do such to a woman.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
NwaIgboBoy:
Fire fire in our country plz give me plenty water make I quech am........ I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Are u ok?

Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Ranchhoddas: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nutase:
Who cares
You get sense so?
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
He is an absolute animal!

Smh. sad
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Youngzedd(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
A man that should adore his wife and treat her like a Queen.

Some dudes are as pathetic as sh1t.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by lordtriplee(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
A man has been declared wanted after he poured petrol on his wife and set her ablaze in Benin

A man has been arrested after he poured petrol on his wife and set her on fire during marital disagreement between him and the wife, leaving the woman in a critical condition in the hospital, in Benin, the Edo State capital.

Which one do I take now?
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by rukytaiga(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Maxvasia:
Yea i do too
Heard she died yesterday...it happened close to my sisters hostel.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
If ut happens to be Ibadan or Ogun state nw some m*mu will say thats how they behave in South West. ow that it happened in Edo state what will u say? We are our own problem in this country. not until we have love and unity this country cant move forward and i doubt if we can love one another talk moreof uniting.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by passionate88: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Angry people everywhere

APC is a scamlipsrsealed
big scam
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by histemple: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
"At first I thought it was the normal cultists fight"

Nawa oh.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Boyooosa(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin
gerrardomendes:
now wey fuel be 145 na im person dey waste fuel.

.I dey come
You are a badt human being, as from today, I dont trust you again, you can kill!
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Pray(m): 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
I will advise all women to walk away from any abusive relationship. If u don't u die u go and u become statistic. Use ur head. Life na jeje.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by seunfape(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
Critical condition is better than death,I don't want to hear death anymore.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by daisidgreat(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
it is for real the man is really heartless
It happened very close to my place here in Benin. As a matter of fact we heard the man is dead now in police custody.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Maxvasia(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oh wow. Na wa o
rukytaiga:

Heard she died yesterday...it happened close to my sisters hostel.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by delishpot: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
daisidgreat:
it is for real the man is really heartless
It happened very close to my place here in Benin. As a matter of fact we heard the man is dead now in police custody.

Chai! I guess the woman was doing by force for better for worse till death us do path. Maybe her vow would be complete. Though I hope death would not part them but rather a second shot at life would
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by stockbull(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
bad
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by junta007(f): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ameko4ever:
This is what the Bible says, the heart of Man is evil and wicked. We may say we're living in grace, but let it be known to us that there's a repercussion for every sin we commit. May the soul of the poor woman rest in peace.
Abeg who tell u say the woman don die?

1 Like

Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by Adex097: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
I was at Newton street yesterday morning to buy akara and bread grin, before zooming off for my 7:30am lecture, then I overheard one of the women around talking about this issue. Heard he reported himself to the authorities immediately. I pray she survives tho. So pathetic. embarassed
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by CioAngels(f): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
ijustdey:

A man has been declared wanted after he poured petrol on his wife and set her ablaze in Benin

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/insane-husband-pours-fuel-on-wife-sets-her-ablaze-in-benin-id5149124.html

Truth be told, you can never know the man/woman until you are there. It is only His that we are living on. May God heal her totally.
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by okuneddie(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Angry people everywhere

APC is a scamlipsrsealed

so Na APC cause am
Re: Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze by AngelAhnie(f): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
okuneddie:

so Na APC cause am
Buhari govt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped In Secondary School Pit Latrine In Niger State, Rescued / My Experience With "One Chance". Share Yours / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-Year-Old Cousin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.