Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Wanna Be A Blogger . Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Wanna Be A Blogger . Help (491 Views)

Adding Adsense Codes To Blogger: Help! / New Blogger help me review my site inorder to adjust wrong category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Be A Blogger . Help by Elegantdiva: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls I av this passion for blogging but i can seem to get ideas and steps to start...I need help on how to start
Re: I Wanna Be A Blogger . Help by mokoshalb(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Pls I av this passion for blogging but i can seem to get ideas and steps to start...I need help on how to start
If you need to learn all the basics of blogging you can contact me, Will guide you on how to start and step up ur blogging career, trust me you have alot to learn..
Re: I Wanna Be A Blogger . Help by Julius2214(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Elegantdiva:
I think this will interest you...
http://bloggingplan.com/introduction-to-blogging/
Re: I Wanna Be A Blogger . Help by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Elegantdiva:

One question you need to ask yourself is, why do I need to be a blogger?
Re: I Wanna Be A Blogger . Help by emmalexdboy(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Elegantdiva:
Get a copy of my free ebook, it will give you the needed guidance to launch your blog the right way and start seeing good results within the first 6 months. (click on my signature)

It has helped hundreds of beginners just like you.
Re: I Wanna Be A Blogger . Help by AKAMDEALS(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2016
to my own opinion visit webincomeplus.com and every post there and ebook, u can do that within 1-3 months depend on you. that is my online blogging university (the blog is not for I don't even know d owner physically ) trust me you all know where to start

(1) (Reply)

Simple Things We Often Don't Know About Urls / ***let's Convert Your Blog To Website In Less Than 30min!!! / Twitter Account Of 237k Followers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.