Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years (17486 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by ruggedchap: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
So when will they hang jail the big time OIL THIEVES in ABUJA and elsewhere
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by youngest85(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
TheBlackGeneral:

Sharp guy.
*winks*
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by opedaydydx9(m): 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cybertext:
The bald niggar still dey pose with the middle finger....
must u say bald
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by kennycalls(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
how we wish the same zeal in sentencing this common criminals is the same applying the high and mighty of Nigeria who are armed robbers
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by PhilemonObende: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
How can you steal something that comes out from your ancestral land?
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by ominiriches2016(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is too bad. They jail our Boyz for taking what rightful belong to us. This is injustice and jungle justice. My Oga must hear this. These oil companies had wasted our land and water which we used in fishing and farming. I read on paper how they went to only Ogoniland for cleaning, abandoning us and other places for our own help. What an injustice.
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by donem: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
olanshile2016:
they sat down ontop cushion hahahaha
Yyy nobi human beings them be, your comment got me lol cheesy
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by darcon1: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
make dem de jail smaller thieves yil d big 1s d flex
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by Trini45: 4:49am On Jun 15, 2016
olillywales:
Justice E.A Obile of the Federal High Court, Calabar, Cross River State on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 convicted and sentenced Paul Etim and Okon Edet Okon to 6 years imprisonment each without an option of fine, on a 2-count charge of illegal dealing in petroleum products preferred against them by the EFCC.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-two-oil-thieves-jailed-for-six.html

this is what happens when EFCC reason your matter overnight
...-i thankGod it was only six 6 years....
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by Trini45: 4:49am On Jun 15, 2016
olillywales:
Justice E.A Obile of the Federal High Court, Calabar, Cross River State on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 convicted and sentenced Paul Etim and Okon Edet Okon to 6 years imprisonment each without an option of fine, on a 2-count charge of illegal dealing in petroleum products preferred against them by the EFCC.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-two-oil-thieves-jailed-for-six.html

this is what happens when EFCC reason your matter overnight
...-i thankGod it was only six 6 years....
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by Trini45: 5:10am On Jun 15, 2016
Zico5:
And I trust our brothers from the other side of the niger, their song now will be na our oyel. Let them cool their feet in the four wall of maximum prison. This will serve as deterrent to bad eggs still harboring there. No matter what, there is law and everyone must dance to its tune.
yup there is law....but i thought your goverment was meant to provide for the citizens?? How much do you purchase PMS?? ...explain that.. just because some guys stole oil worth N50 million or thereabout, they were been given 6 years....what about those bastards that have stolen what is equivalent to nigeria's 2016 budget? They are been sentenced with private jet to paris for shopping bai'm not saying citizens should go about and start stealing! But judging from the way the economy is, if i should catch anyone steal!! I wouldn't dare lay a finger on that person...i will just walk away!,, the sufferings nigerians go through daily is so unfair.
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by symbianDON(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2016
from their faces you can tell that while one is excitedly smiling at the prospect of going to jail, the other one is protesting it saying, "oka your-dge, I didn't steal oyil o!! mbok, it was only etim that stole oyil at the yunction.....Abasi mbok"
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by rugged7(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2016
Before nko
Na u get am??

Zico5:
And I trust our brothers from the other side of the niger, their song now will be na our oyel. Let them cool their feet in the four wall of maximum prison. This will serve as deterrent to bad eggs still harboring there. No matter what, there is law and everyone must dance to its tune.
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2016
ominiriches2016:
This is too bad. They jail our Boyz for taking what rightful belong to us. This is injustice and jungle justice. My Oga must hear this. These oil companies had wasted our land and water which we used in fishing and farming. I read on paper how they went to only Ogoniland for cleaning, abandoning us and other places for our own help. What an injustice.

Go fight for your turn and leave us alone........ You know when Ogoni start the struggle
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by Akious2k2(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lucasbible:
What do they mean by " illegal dealing in petroleum priducts". I hope these people are not jailed 12yrs for black market.

This is a zoo men. Is it better for them to steal ?
Omo, c comment... So 2 resort 2 a lesser crime is cool abi
Re: Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years by Akious2k2(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
mii4u:
No remorse sef
Will dat reduce d number years dey were sentenced 2? Leave matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Party Supporters Clash In Lagos / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Oshiomhole Visits IGP, Arase At The Police Headquarters, Abuja (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.