Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,722 members, 7,969,104 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man (947 Views)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by enshi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
For some people a man with the greatest mind is the biggest man for others a man with the highest cash while some also say the man with the best stick BTW his legs is the greatest of them all.... Please people come in here and clear the dust especially our ladies
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by farano(f): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
His pocket tongue
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by sexychacha(f): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by schumastic(m): 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
the biggest btw grin grin obviously
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by Smartanthony: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
ehm...i tink is the man with good brain.cos if u get money without brain na rubbish,if u get big d*ick and u dnt no hw to use it na kpere bi da one o,ok wetin the mind bring no be the brain go solve am, be wise.

1 Like

Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by enshi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Smartanthony:
ehm...i tink is the man with good brain.cos if u get money without brain na rubbish,if u get big d*ick and u dnt no hw to use it na kpere bi da one o,ok wetin the mind bring no be the brain go solve am, be wise.

In this case the brain is equated as the mind I.e likened to the mind
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by khristals(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
op...just know that the pe.nis isn't known as MANHOOD for nothing
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by enshi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
khristals:
op...just know that the pe.nis isn't known as MANHOOD for nothing
Lols.... Nice... Thats sounds like "beware of the penxs"
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2016
I do not think any lady will truthfully answer for fear of backlash. I mean I know some ladies are bold in real life but not herr

1 Like

Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2016
farano:
His pocket tongue
Lolz..fear of double standard backlash will not make ladies talk try right
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by enshi(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Phinalphantasy:
I do not think any lady will truthfully answer for fear of backlash. I mean I know some ladies are bold in real life but not herr

I think I know where your answer is headed..... ....
Re: Mind, Pocket, D*ck,.... Where Is The Real Size Of A Real Man by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
enshi:

I think I know where your answer is headed..... ....
Lolz...don't be too sure

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone / My Coworker Called My Boss A "Sex Predator", What Could This Mean? / World's Shortest Couple Are Now Engaged After 8 Years Of Being Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.