Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. (4009 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money / Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
lalasticlala fp pls people should see it. we condemned his statement.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by WATCHOVER(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeafeez:
Useless students,I dey ur back my governor
most of you act before reasoning. I won't be surprise if you are a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by PhilemonObende: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
doctokwus:
He dare not.
He started this rubbish by sponsoring islamic extremists to wear hijab.Any attempt by him to prevent christians from doing same wud be sternly resisted by christians nationwide and osun state wud be too hot for that his occultic looking goatee beard to grow any further!

Okwudili my friend, we in APC are muslims. APC belongs to we muslims and to nobody else. We have used and dumped your christians aszes! grin
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Abeymills(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ediot jst like his boss bubuhari

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Why do we yoruba christians and muslims pretend that we united when the whole world knows we are not. We hide our faultlines so that ibos will not laugh at us.

We yorubas are not united. grin
hmmm all is well my questions is that why is d muslim cabals go to court to get their justice from using hijab. i think they are planning something.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by mike404(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
BUT WHERE IS SUPERSTAR1 SEF grin
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Expensivewarrio: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
mike404:
Bellow is superstar1 post with his new handle .......
SuperS1Panther:
Empty threats. You cannot.

The useless Gov that enriched his son Kabir with Billions of naira meant for Opon Imo, yet he is paying half salary to workers.

He single handedly ran a state bankrupt. What an achievement. He is not even ashamed and he is busy making empty threat.

All faiths must and will use the apparatus and properties of Osun State Govt to propagate their faith. Simple as ABC.

APShit is a disgrace in that state.
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by SuperS1Panther: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
mike404:

Why u dey laff nah?
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by JBosco123(m): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
#Anti-christ
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Expensivewarrio: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Aregberascal will go down in history as the man who imported the northern VERSION OF ISLAM to southwest.

Southwest is about to implode, thesame Islamic fundamentalism that creept into the northern region from middle east and subsequently destroy the region is about to do same in southwest.
Yoruba leaders need to rise up, this is the time to halt the gradual importation of northern VERSION OF ISLAM to yoruba land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by mike404(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Why u dey laff nah?
WHATS YA TAKE ON WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR STATE OF OSUN ABI UNA WAN ALLOW AREGBESE TO TO TRANSFORM OSUN TO ISLAMIC CALIPHATE grin
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
princeafeez:
Useless students,I dey ur back my governor

AFEEZ, your name says it all. Arabized Yoruba man. A slave to the Arabs spotted.
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Hayzedious: 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
grayht:
Dis Man name sef...
-Aregbesola spelled backwards is Alosebgera This name has 10 letters: 5 vowels and 5 consonants.
Itumo
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by SuperS1Panther: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
mike404:
WHATS YA TAKE ON WHATS GOING ON IN YOUR STATE OF OSUN ABI UNA WAN ALLOW AREGBESE TO TO TRANSFORM OSUN TO ISLAMIC CALIPHATE grin

Even his father;s father cannot try it.

The state has always been peaceful until the fanatic and financially reckless, corrupt and stubborn goatie bearded man became the Gov.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by mike404(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Even his father;s father cannot try it.

The state has always been peaceful until the fanatic and financially reckless, corrupt and stubborn goatie bearded man became the Gov.
TIME WILL TELL. BY THE WAY, IT SEEMS YA E-WORRIOR FRIENDS HAS DESERTED YOU grin I MEAN MADRIDGUY AGARAWU CARINMOM AND RIDWAN
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by SuperS1Panther: 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
mike404:
TIME WILL TELL. BY THE WAY, IT SEEMS YA E-WORRIOR FRIENDS HAS DESERTED YOU grin I MEAN MADRIDGUY AGARAWU CARINMOM AND RIDWAN

The ethnic bond is stronger than religious bond in yorubaland.

God sent you to ethnicity, you choose your religion. If not God would have written your faith on your forehead right from birth.

Therefore, I may disagree with the people you mentioned based on religious difference, we will definitely re-forge the bond based on ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by madridguy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mike404, you should I won't comment in such baseless thread like this. Aregbe is on his own, HIJAB is never part of school uniform.

SuperS1Panther:

The ethnic bond is stronger than religious bond in yorubaland.

God sent you to ethnicity, you choose your religion. If not God would have written your faith on your forehead right from birth.

Therefore, I may disagree with the people you mentioned based on religious difference, we will definitely re-forge the bond based on ethnicity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Dis is why i get tired of governors in nigeria...he is busy focusing on the obvious useless matters of the state

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by ASL33: 12:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Tot guys from AS don't give a far a@@ about religion. Why can the xtians among them accomodate hija wearing extremists?
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by chachanga: 3:15am On Jun 15, 2016

@obijulius
You forgot to add the the Charlie Hebdo bomber & Orlando Shooter guys

religion of peace indeed, na real peace! Peace of the decapitated heads, limbs and conformity of the graveyard!

I keep saying it: "Massive rethinking of many ethno-religious paradigms are now necessary to adequately forge ahead in achieving meaningful development goals in this millennium otherwise we're just nitpicking while watching the Doomsday clock speeding up!"

@AregbeRascal
it's expected of governments to be fully representative of the broad spectrum of their societal cadres. these moves and its previous antecedents show a fanatically frenzied brain in action. Mr. Aregbe, sort your state out. Other important issues beg your attention including UNPAID WAGES. stop wearing school uniforms and wading around in issues that Pry School Headmasters can resolve.
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 15, 2016
walexy30:

AFEEZ, your name says it all. Arabized Yoruba man. A slave to the Arabs spotted.
E pain am
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 15, 2016
WATCHOVER:

most of you act before reasoning. I won't be surprise if you are a Muslim.
ogbeni shift one side abeg,if na war u want we dey gallant,una knw go fit try am self

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:15am On Jun 15, 2016
PhilemonObende:

Okwudili my friend, we in APC are muslims. APC belongs to we muslims and to nobody else. We have used and dumped your christians aszes! grin
IF APC BELONGS TO MUSLIMS ALONE DOES NIGERIA ALSO BELONGS TO APC ALONE? IS THIS KIND OF MENTALITY THAT MAKES ME TO DISTASTE APC NORTHERN DOMINATED PARTY WITH THERE INFECTED YORUBA COUNTERPART
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by drey076(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
He is a bastardd then cool
Even though I am APC zombie, the man is indeed a bastard
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by babajeje123(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2016
mikki123:
Titilaoye Tomori is a disgrace to christiandom. Even, that felix whatever.
They are fools representing their pockets.
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by babajeje123(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2016
It's just an empty threat Mr. Gomina. Your thinking faculty should have told you at the genesis of merging Christian & muslim schools together. You went ahead to do so when you know that we are two parallel lines. Madaru ni e, Ogbeni. Enemy of peace
Re: Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools. by Decent09(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2023
Obijulius:
Okay

I don't know whether US is a Muslims or Christians state, abeg people should help me check for Google pls.

Cos United States is the headquarters of all forms of Terrorism in the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility / Jewish Scientists Show DNA Evidence That Igbos Are Jews - Photos / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys 7th Private Jet Code Named: OUK-N7 (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.