Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,609 members, 7,885,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Is Hemorrhoids (pile)? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Hemorrhoids (pile)? (475 Views)

Help! I Will Be Having Hemorrhoids (pile) Surgery In Few Days / What Is Hemorrhoids/ "Pile"/ "Jedi Jedi"; What To Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Hemorrhoids (pile)? by FSJ45(f): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
What is Hemorrhoids (pile)?

Hemorrhoids are swollen vein located around the anus or in the lower rectum. The major Clinic reports that about half of adults have experienced the symptoms of hemorrhoids at the age of 50. 

Hemorrhoids can either be internal or external. Internal hemorrhoids develop within the anus or rectum. External hemorrhoids develop outside the anus. Hemorrhoids are also known as piles.

Out of the two forms of hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids are the most common & the most troublesome. Hemorrhoids causes pain, severe itching & difficulty in sitting down. The good news is that they’re treatable. The symptoms of hemorrhoids include: 
extreme itching around the anus irritation and pain around the anus & itchy or painful lump or swelling near your anusfecal leakage, a painful bowel movement with blood on your tissue after having a bowel movement.
Although hemorrhoids are painful, they aren’t life-threatening & often go away on their own without treatment or with a Swissgarde's Aloe~power etc. If you have them often, you may develop symptoms of anemia such as weakness and pale skin due to blood loss, though this is rare. WHAT CAUSES HEMORRHOIDS:

Experts aren’t sure what causes hemorrhoid to develop. Several factors could be blame, including: 

straining during a bowel movement, complications from chronic constipation sitting on the toilet for a long time,or if you have a family history of hemorrhoids, 
You’re also more likely to develop hemorrhoids as a woman if you’re pregnant. When the uterus enlarges, it presses on the vein in the colon causing it to bulge out. Thank God for Swissgarde that brought the remedy & the cure through the effort of phermacist Lou Bayhack. So we use: aloe power, Buchu power, African potato, defender,super cider, &fat burner for the treatment & prevention of hemorrhoids. For details on how to get the products u can call or WhatsApp me on 08028508564.
Re: What Is Hemorrhoids (pile)? by mankan2k7(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Am in ekiti I like to join swiss garde, how do I go about it
Re: What Is Hemorrhoids (pile)? by FSJ45(f): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
you can contact me on 08028508564
Re: What Is Hemorrhoids (pile)? by FSJ45(f): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
you can contact me on 08028508564 let's chat on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

HELP, Looking for accommodation and hospital in Chicago, / Nutrition In Stroke: Dietary Tips For Prevention Of Stroke / Medical Clearance At Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.