Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

MAD Leader Mallam Jerry Yussuff Demands Fifty Million Naira Compensation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MAD Leader Mallam Jerry Yussuff Demands Fifty Million Naira Compensation (716 Views)

"I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Ecowas Court Grant IPOB Plea For 10 Million Naira Compensation / The Life Of Deputy Speaker, Rt. Hon. Lasun Yussuff Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAD Leader Mallam Jerry Yussuff Demands Fifty Million Naira Compensation by KoredeO: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
The leader of MOVEMENT FOR ADVANCEMENT FOR DEMOCRACY was interviewed by some young media publicist and he demands fifty million naira compensation for the expenses he incurred from the Federal government

What is your name?
My name is mallam jerry yussuff
Where do you come from?
I am from offa in kwara state
Can you explain the meaning of MAD?
I chairman of MAD,it is a civilian movement that believes in peaceful demonstration. I founded MAD when I left the military and it doesn't have any involvement with the military. I was tired of the numerous bloody coups and I decided to start the NO MORE COUP CAMPAIGN
What is your relationship with the four plane hijackers?
I was the mastermind I recruited them in Lagos,I also drove them to the airport that very day and I gave them instructions on what to do...
What was your motive for the hijacking?
It was to draw the attention of the head of state and the whole country to stand up and join the NO MORE COUP CAMPAIGN it was a demonstration in which no harm was intended
What was life after the hijacking?
The four boys were arrested by Nigerien government
Were you also arrested?
I was arrested at the German embassy in Lagos during the regime of Sani Abacha.I was taken to Niger where i was jailed for 9years and 4months.
What do you want now?
I want the government to pay me a sum of fifty million naira.for the losses and the expenses incurred during the campaign for no more coup. Nigeria as a country is enjoying what u stood up to fight for so I should be paid for my losses...
You contact the interviewers on 09095821699
ff @:disturbing_uil

Re: MAD Leader Mallam Jerry Yussuff Demands Fifty Million Naira Compensation by nbisi: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
really...ok oooo
Re: MAD Leader Mallam Jerry Yussuff Demands Fifty Million Naira Compensation by idupaul: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
I see he needs a new Lexus SUV ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Suggested Punishment For Looters / PHOTOS: Minister Of Finance,adeosun And Gov. Ganduje At National Revenue Retreat / I Could Not Have Said I Will Beat & Impregnate Sen. Remi - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.