Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,982 members, 7,919,136 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: (34104 Views)

People Are Saying This Is The Best Case To Buy For Iphone. / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by danwilliams4u(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Using the word hate to discribe a human beings has a very nagative impact on them
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by bezimo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:

Both of you are talking nonsense.

The last time I checked, children still yell "I hate you dad" in Hollywood movies yet no movie has been banned or discontinued for that.
Is it right for overfed and worthless children to yell "I hate you" to their dad just because they were corrected? But it's wrong to say you hate gays?

Though I strongly dislike gay stuff, but I am not strongly vocal about it on social media.Gay is a super disgusting and abnormal stuff that is not acceptable to most normal folks so dont come here to suger coat and tell us lies about supposed feats of gays as though it should be an acceptable way of life in the african culture and value setting.I hope you are not a gay.If not.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by tosinjay(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
shogotermies:
This night I observe that am unable to login to Facebook on my FB app,till I realise my account was made unavailable for saying I HATE GAAY.
Am just thinking what's this world turning to. screenshot below
You hate gays? And you had to go that way about it on fb, aren't they humans? And you're saying what's this world turning into?

It's as though you just killed someone for being gay since you had to put it in a way that "what's this world turning into ". Hate is equal to murder if you think the world is that way and you hate gays. Then you gotta know according to your standard you are murdering them and fb just served you justice for you confessing your crime. That's it.

Someone on fb would have reported the post.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by bezimo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child may hate an abusive father but that does not mean he hates all fathers. Saying you hate gays is very stupid and myopic of you. If you had one bad experience with a gay man, it still doesn't justify generalizing and saying you hate gays. You use a computer that was invented by a gay man, you use an iPhone whose CEO is a gay man. You adore celebrities you do not know are gay. Look at people for what they are and not what they do in their bedrooms. You can go hang yourself if you wanna keep up with the mindless hate.

Though I strongly dislike gay stuff, but I am not strongly vocal about it on social media.Gay is a super disgusting and abnormal stuff that is not acceptable to most normal folks so dont come here to suger coat and tell us lies about supposed feats of gays as though it should be an acceptable way of life in the african culture and value setting.I hope you are not a gay.If not.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by bezimo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

Nobody is against you having an opinion or a mind of your own, as you stated, but we won't tolerate every stupid opinion simply because we want everyone to have a mind of their own. Tim Cook is the current CEO of Apple and he is openly gay. Africans always have this funny notion that being gay is Western. That is wrong. Emperor Mwanga, the Kabaka II of old Buganda was an African ruler who was gay. In fact, the British banished him because of his sexual orientation. Being gay is human. It is nature. Penguins have a large gay community. Bonono Monkeys are bisexual. Gay sex accounts for 90% of all observed sexual activities in giraffes. Snails, Flamingos, Sea Lions et al have displayed strong observable signs of homosexuality. Why then is man, allegedly higher than them, so daft to note all these?

As for your confusion about my sexual orientation, I'm a straight man in love with my wife to be. Common sense is the gift I have above the lots who do not want to think right. You do not have the right the hate gays just as much as you do not have the right to bomb people. If you despise their actions, which in no way directly affects you, you can easily focus on something more pressing and important to your survival. Good morning.

This are all blatant lies to feed your delusion and also you are propagating to feed the gullible and deranged.

Being gay is not human or nature it is super demonic. Dont try to deceive anybody. You and your co-possessed gays need deliverance. You are a fake.You are never straight but a confirmed gay here masquerading as a straight person that is why you have joined the forces of darkness to propagate and advertise such lifestyle on public forums such as Nairaland. Be aware been gay is not acceptable in Nigeria if you are gay you are a
dead man walking because most folks dont have the patience to wait for justice to serve your 14 years in prison. Be warned look at the picture of a victim below.

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by tosinjay(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, He never hates us. Even God doesn't hate gays because they're humans so why would any human being because of lack of knowledge start going about breeding hate for others? We actually preach about gays on fb and they don't ban us, because we don't hate or abuse them. We must first remove the bim in our eyes before talking about that of others. Little does op know that he's even sinning for hating, God no send you to hate, he'll rather freely allow you go to hell for hating if you don't repent.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by helenCruz(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sunglow:
They can NEVER be at peace with their conscience. Deep down they know what they are donig is wrong.
then they should be prayed for not hated
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Oblak(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Some gays claim they were born that way. Others tried to be gay and loved it. People are criticizing them anyhow. The gay you know is better than the straight guy you never knew! Let them be. Let them live. Don't be afraid of them. That is how they are and have chosen to become and are happy with it. I rest my case.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by helenCruz(f): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

Now that's a good point, we should pray for their souls but y'all shouldn't act like being gay is the same as lying. A sin is a sin truly but homosexuality is a sin against God and against humanity.
I believe we re actually on the same page on this matter..anyways, everyone has his or her own cross to carry
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by bezimo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosinjay:
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God, He never hates us. Even God doesn't hate gays because they're humans so why would any human being because of lack of knowledge start going about breeding hate for others? We actually preach about gays on fb and they don't ban us, because we don't hate or abuse them. We must first remove the bim in our eyes before talking about that of others. Little does op know that he's even sinning for hating, God no send you to hate, he'll rather freely allow you go to hell for hating if you don't repent.

If God doesnt hate gays, explain the reason Sodom and Gommorah and its inhabitants were destroyed with fire and brimstone from heaven. The problem is people are doing a disgusting evil and want sympathy and support. From who?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Image123(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

A child is not old enough to decide on what matters in his life. Rapists do not ask for your consent. Politicians do not ask for your consent to loot public funds. What is wrong in two consenting adults falling in love?

Thanks for not getting mad. i mentioned the rapist since you implied that stuff is not our business if it's private or in the bedroom, don't bring up such line of reasoning again.
People consenting to do stuff doesn't make it right. A cheating partner, corrupt constituent representatives and members from different fields and parties often consent to all sorts of evil and criminality. Their actions affect others. Gay fellows actions make their families and friends distraught, disappointed, perplexed, emotionally destabilized. It is our business too.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by ajibowo11(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
kjhova:

And so what if he is gay?
then he should grease ur ass
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by bezimo(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Every gay person is possessed by a homosexual demon and needs to be delivered. I stand not to be corrected because its the truth.

That demon when it get hold of a person it makes the person crave homosexuality, feeds the person with delusions that it is normal to be that way, makes the person strongly advocate for gay to be propagated, encourages the person to want to make others become gay like through their evil activities.
God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve or Eve and Evelyn why because gay was not in the agenda untill the devil stepped in to feed man with delusions to annoy God and make him hate mankind.

Because of this God sent fire and Brimestine to destroy a whole city with everybody living in it.No where was is it recorded that God sent fire from heaven to destroy a city except the case of Sodom and Gommorah just to give you a clue of how much God hates that stuff.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by tosinjay(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
bezimo:

If God doesnt hate gays, explain the reason Sodom and Gommorah and its inhabitants were destroyed with fire and brimstone from heaven. The problem is people are doing a disgusting evil and want sympathy and support. From who?
If you say God hates gays, people like you are then actually the ones making atheists question God a lot. There's this saying that God hates the sin but loves the sinner, hence the sin condemns the sinner if the sinner dies in his/her sins. The bible makes us know that God doesn't wish for a sinner to perish but to come to repentance. This perish implies death in sin, if you wish someone death because of their sin then you're equally guilty of sin. The best one can do with a sincere heart is hope they don't die in such sin but repent and be used to reach out to those like them.
This is the reason i do not pray for anything such like an enemy should die or any violent prayer because i do not view any human entity as my enemy but the evil spirit behind them and we all know evil spirits don't die so who's the death thing channelled to?

In the case of sodom, we must not forget the fact that the old era was somewhat rigid as judgment get passed right on earth at times, but in the present era Christ came bringing man close to his maker and establishing love, if all that is done is governed by love then you'll already know what's right from what's wrong. Even then during sodom and gomorrah it's not said that God hated them but the evil they did and won't change. And he has brought to an end all such, as everyone faces any form of judgement after death or rapture.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by bezimo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
tosinjay:

If you say God hates gays, people like you are then actually the ones making atheists question God a lot. There's this saying that God hates the sin but loves the sinner, hence the sin condemns the sinner if the sinner dies in his/her sins. The bible makes us know that God doesn't wish for a sinner to perish but to come to repentance. This perish implies death in sin, if you wish someone death because of their sin then you're equally guilty of sin. The best one can do with a sincere heart is hope they don't die in such sin but repent and be used to reach out to those like them.
This is the reason i do not pray for anything such like an enemy should die or any violent prayer because i do not view any human entity as my enemy but the evil spirit behind them and we all know evil spirits don't die so who's the death thing channelled to?

In the case of sodom, we must not forget the fact that the old era was somewhat rigid as judgment get passed right on earth at times, but in the present era Christ came bringing man close to his maker and establishing love, if all that is done is governed by love then you'll already know what's right from what's wrong. Even then during sodom and gomorrah it's not said that God hated them but the evil they did and won't change. And he has brought to an end all such, as everyone faces any form of judgement after death or rapture.

If God didnt hate them for their lifestyle why where they killed and their cities destroyed. Dont try to water down evil call it for what it is.
Does God Change? What he has done before, is that a reflection of his nature?

For an Atheist, God speaking about them said "A fool said in his heart that there is no God".In due time they would know if he exist or not.

Besides you are free to allow wicked people that want to destroy you live long while you address the spirit behind them, the God I know speaking of judgement against wickedness said "suffer not a witch to live".He knows why he said so.So are you more holy and loving than God.

Its Christians like you that becomes cheap victims of the wickedness of the enemy as propagated by his foot soldiers who are witches, demonic occultist and wizards.Its people like you who dont realise life is battle field not some funfare.

I am not a person who wishes gay folks death.No, I am only saying there are things folks do that is hated by heaven and can bring diverse consequences.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by successsurvivor(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
You are very stupid for saying you hate gays, hate the sin not the sinner. For the Bible says he without sin cast the first stone. Are you sinless you bloody sinner and fornicator. Unknown to you, you have gays amongst your family members and relatives. Remove the plank in your eyes before judging others. Thank you Facebook for blocking this idiots account. Yes!!! Una do well.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by yipata: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
ABEGI SHUT UP.... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING... LISTEN TO URSELF MAN. ITS WRITTEN: LET HIM WHO HAS NEVER SIN BEFORE BE THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE. WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE AN INGRATE AND AN HYPOCRITE. YOU WONT UNDERSTAND UNTIL ONEDAY U REALISE ONE OF YOUR SIBLING IS GAY OR ONE OF YOUR OWN CHILDREN. CAN U LIST ALL UR SINS.. IF YOU CAN, THEN YOU CAN HATE BUT IF NOT, GERARA HERE.

BavarianLad:
Which abusive father? I am the one that gave that instance so don't make it seem like I don't watch movies. A lot of children has said it to their dads not because they got abused but because they got harshly corrected, were not allowed to have what they want or because their dad has been away from the family for a long time just because of their commitment to their jobs.

So I can't say I hate someone or people but you can wish me death by hanging?

See why I always thought some Nigerians are nothing but bandwagons who have no mind of their own. With this your post it's either you're gay or you are just a fellow with no mind trying to appear as civilised.

Who is gay? Steve Jobs that got married to about 3 women or Straight Charles Babbage?

Look, I detest homosexual activities, I hate that people I know are gay but I don't hate them. I hate people because I don't like them not because they are gay. And if someone hates people because they are gay, I respect that decision. We have all got the min of our own so whoever doesn't understand that can go to hell.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Damsonkc(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Image123:

Thanks for not getting mad. i mentioned the rapist since you implied that stuff is not our business if it's private or in the bedroom, don't bring up such line of reasoning again.
People consenting to do stuff doesn't make it right. A cheating partner, corrupt constituent representatives and members from different fields and parties often consent to all sorts of evil and criminality. Their actions affect others. Gay fellows actions make their families and friends distraught, disappointed, perplexed, emotionally destabilized. It is our business too.

You are misunderstanding the use of the word consent here. Does a corrupt politician have the consent of the people to steal and loot public funds and impoverish them in the long run? The deal is between the politician and the people not him and his cohorts. Saying the actions of a gay person will make those close to them distraught is subjective. Did you read the messages exchanged between one of the murdered boys at the Orlando shooting and his mother? Did she sound distraught over his chosen lifestyle? She knew the club was a gay club and she knew her son was gay. I laughed at my gay friend sometime ago and we teased him about being a gay. He nearly took his life. That was my epiphany. That was the day I realized I was a horrible person and didn't deserve to be alive. This guy was more generous than I could ever be. He was one of the very best humans I have ever met. But we pushed him so close to taking his own life! I just hope we all think deep about this and imagine if they are our sons and brothers. Have a great day, my friend.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
Which abusive father? I am the one that gave that instance so don't make it seem like I don't watch movies. A lot of children has said it to their dads not because they got abused but because they got harshly corrected, were not allowed to have what they want or because their dad has been away from the family for a long time just because of their commitment to their jobs.

So I can't say I hate someone or people but you can wish me death by hanging?

See why I always thought some Nigerians are nothing but bandwagons who have no mind of their own. With this your post it's either you're gay or you are just a fellow with no mind trying to appear as civilised.

Who is gay? Steve Jobs that got married to about 3 women or Straight Charles Babbage?

Look, I detest homosexual activities, I hate that people I know are gay but I don't hate them. I hate people because I don't like them not because they are gay. And if someone hates people because they are gay, I respect that decision. We have all got the min of our own so whoever doesn't understand that can go to hell.

dude the point is there re some opinions that should be kept to one's self. this is a social media its not group of friends where one can just come and say whatever pops into their minds, and for such situation of loosing someone and lives its not a time for a human being to voice out such word ''hate'' it goes a long way. if he doesnt like gays he should not speak to or communicate with them.

stop defending.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
OKorowanta:

Devil's creation.
I go finish full knife for dia throat if I catch one.
Hate is understatement.

incase your brain doesnt relate well...all sin na sin, gay, fornication, adultery, lies, so as u dey happy to finish knife for their throat thats how someone will want to finish u too for all the sins u dwell in.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Image123(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Damsonkc:

You are misunderstanding the use of the word consent here. Does a corrupt politician have the consent of the people to steal and loot public funds and impoverish them in the long run? The deal is between the politician and the people not him and his cohorts. Saying the actions of a gay person will make those close to them distraught is subjective. Did you read the messages exchanged between one of the murdered boys at the Orlando shooting and his mother? Did she sound distraught over his chosen lifestyle? She knew the club was a gay club and she knew her son was gay. I laughed at my gay friend sometime ago and we teased him about being a gay. He nearly took his life. That was my epiphany. That was the day I realized I was a horrible person and didn't deserve to be alive. This guy was more generous than I could ever be. He was one of the very best humans I have ever met. But we pushed him so close to taking his own life! I just hope we all think deep about this and imagine if they are our sons and brothers. Have a great day, my friend.

No, i do not misunderstand the word 'consent', you may argue that i didn't use it in the context that you want. That's understandable. The point i drove was that consent or privacy doesn't necessarily mean everything is okay and right. Being gay is abnormal, sick and foolish. Of course, your family and friends care for your life and safety. Even criminals and murderers have family who cry and do not want them sentenced, this is normal. It is different from the trauma and pain and suffering gay people put their families and especially parents through in their decisions. They put the whole family through shame, ridicule and perceived failure at parenting. There are many good and courteous people who are sick,poor, have cancer, etc. It doesn't make their sickness or gayism to be right. You're joining the two issues to draw emotions. There are many criminals who have great qualities, love children, brilliant, genius, respectful to the aged, do charity etc. Separate these from what is bad that they are/do.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
i dont like gays i dont hate them, i dont even have any close friend who is gay. if thats wat the person choose to be or do its their lives, as long as it doesnt affect the economy or disturb other people beliefs,like Muslims do these days them we re all ok with that. i havent heard or seen a gay kill someone becos they re not gay. they do their thing.

so stop the ''hate''

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
Gay is a crime in Nigeria so Nigerians are right to hate gays.

gay is a crime in Nigeria, ok, wat about rape, child marriage and child fvckings... should we hate and kill those that marry children or why re we not killing them?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by Image123(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
successsurvivor:
You are very stupid for saying you hate gays, hate the sin not the sinner. For the Bible says he without sin cast the first stone. Are you sinless you bloody sinner and fornicator. Unknown to you, you have gays amongst your family members and relatives. Remove the plank in your eyes before judging others. Thank you Facebook for blocking this idiots account. Yes!!! Una do well.

You're doing the same and more of what you condemn. Bible did not send you this one oh.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
photoshoot:

Don't be silly, doesn't he have right to speak anymore, white people write demeaning things about blacks every time on Facebook, and they don't block them.

I really think Nairaland is filled with bloody gays! undecided and useless lesbians angry

the post was not about whites. ''GAYS''
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by TheFLIRT(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
zainabxel:

ok since God loves the repentant sinners, and hates the unrepentant sinners, that means he only protects the repentant sinners right?
Why use the present continuous tense? Stop acting too smart. Evil things still befall the righteous. When it's time for rapture, God will remember His own people. And unrepentant fagggots ain't gonna be among them!
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

God hates gays.

What makes u think God doesnt hate u?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by donkross1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
kayalla:

What makes u think God doesnt hate u?

Because I speak to him everyday
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by OKorowanta: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
kayalla:

incase your brain doesnt relate well...all sin na sin, gay, fornication, adultery, lies, so as u dey happy to finish knife for their throat thats how someone will want to finish u too for all the sins u dwell in.

Pained gays evriwia.
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by kayalla(f): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

Because I speak to him everyday

so u feel say u holy pass them?
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
TheFLIRT:

Why use the present continuous tense? Stop acting too smart. Evil things still befall the righteous. When it's time for rapture, God will remember His own people. And unrepentant fagggots ain't gonna be among them!
Dude you said God hates gays, and you are implying that he loves straight people, its only fair for me to assume that he wont let bad things happen to straight people, he'll only let it happen to gay people....now you've pushed it to rapture, are you the one that will help your God carry out the judgement? You God gave you a law to obey, fine, but not every one believes that your God created the earth, not every believes your God has any authority over them, so if they do things contrary to what your God wants, you wish for their death? If your God really hates them, he'll send fire to destroy them, so why are you full of hate?
Gay people dont rejoice when terrorists attack straight people, so why are straight people who boast of the love of God rejoicing when terrorists attacked gay people
Re: Facebook Blocked Me For Saying This:: by zainabxel(f): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
donkross1:

When God destroyed the world with water, he was provoked by all manner of sins but then again he gave men a second chance, second chance that men still blew up again but did he destroy the world again because of that?

Earthquakes, landslides etc are just natural occurrence, ask scientists.

Ebola, hunger etc are caused by men so what's your point?
You tried to point out that gays were the worst sinners, and God is disgusted by them that is why he destroyed sodom and gomarrah and saved lot because he was a better sinner right? Then i'm trying to understand why since God is so disgusted by gays, why does he allow the same evils to befall both gay people and straight people, there are gay people that will never repent, why hasn't he killed them? Various disasters have struck the human race since the 'destruction of soddom and gomorrah' and some of these tragedies were worst. were all those purnishments for gay people? Man, just use the life you've been given to do good, enjoy your short time on earth, and stop trying to make the world miserable for people.
Gay people don't rejoice when tragedies happen to straight people, why are straight people who are suppose to be religious and full of Gods love, grace and mercy rejoicing because a terrorist attacked gay people

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is Wicked! Paid For Airtime, Was Debited And Yet Never Got The Airtime. / Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.