Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,305 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. (15842 Views)

Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo / Reps Pass 13 Bills In 20 Minutes / Senate Moves To Amend CCB, Administration Of Criminal Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by Johnnoo(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by youngest85(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
vodutive:

surely you mean equality not feminism? Feminists usually end up bitter angry and alone.

No i mean feminism...

Who made u teacher over me?

Smiles
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by arixsto2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Truefederalism:

You know, sometimes I feel that aside whatever Nnamdi Kanu did to you, probably a crush unfulfilled, your biggest achievement is your hate.
Keep up. Like we care?? kiss undecided

It's not like your opinion matters to any sensible person.

My guy the girl get followers. It becoming of you people making hate speech in everything. Now you have your resemblance. just stop complaining. :*
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by COCKCROW: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
They must make biafra agitations and any form of secession a crime punishable by death penalty. No group of people must be allowed to break away from Nigeria. sad

That shows you are not intelligent. Is this a country, where merit is dead, where in a federal college 120 % failed while 50% passed and admitted? Can you hear yourself?No need wasting my time replying this nonsense
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by Priwillo: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
They must make biafra agitations and any form of secession a crime punishable by death penalty. No group of people must be allowed to break away from Nigeria. sad
. Dats against the united nations act . Every country has the right 2 self determination.
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by pinkcita: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by pinkcita: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
Dummy
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by ozimec(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:

Why is it that some people in this country are always afraid that a tribe wants to break out? Does it mean that the remaining groups can't survive without them or what? I read that the amalgamation that brought us together states that after 100 years that any group can go if they wish. So, why should it be a crime? Just asking.
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by ZUBY77(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:

I really wonder how you live daily with this much hatred; Who or whatever you are.

1 Like

Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by wadetaw202: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:

You are a savage. You must be a Fulani man. They are the ones that normally make unreasonable comments like this.
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by Bolaadu(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
irunooboo:
y?nah by force moreover they don't have anything to offer.
Re: Senate Moves To Amend 1999 Constitution With 13 Bills.. by dadebayo1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
DLondonboiy:
nice..

what if i told you ALL our senators are thieves would you believe me??

I definitely believe cos all you have posted so far is gradually unfolding...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th / Mohammed Sani Dattijo: Why North Must Vote For Tinubu / 20 Great Oscar Wilde Quotes For Our Political Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.