Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,997 members, 7,931,438 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:51 AM

Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience (1653 Views)

How Much Have U Ever Paid Just To Touch A Woman Breast When U R In Sec Sch? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by ezychris(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2016
Mine was on a very early Monday morning. I was walking Bae to the bus stop where she would get a bus to work and it was very cold that morning. I held Bae close (that kind shoulder holding grin ) while walking and after some time I felt JT doing anyhow, I don't know if it's cold, Bae or both combined but JT was not ready to agree he was in public with peeps waiting for bus because he was coming up fast and trying to rupture my trousers. Omo I just pocket my left hand and held JT in place and luckily a bus came by and Bae left. JT decided to rest its case after Bae left. Still do not know if someone noticed.
Oya
iLegend
Smellymouth
Mrcork
BlueEyeballs
Cutehector
Y'all should come share your experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by obiorathesubtle: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2016
grin
Naa.. I'd rather not tell..
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2016
grin i love thread like this

oyaoya where the guys @ *grabs ice-cream*angry

1 Like

Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by Squares: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2016
a bitter experience. I once took a little shot of local herb from a friend for my back pain before going to school. I started to notice and kind of HARD after some time but got worst in school I had pocket my right hand cause my Steel is kind of bent to the right. couldn't shake my guys hug some ladies. has to see quietly at the back in class but my silly lady friend kept coming making it worst. YOU NEED TO SEE MY BALLS WHEN I GOT HOME.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2016
Na one Friday morning like that,I was going to work,I was sitting in a bus (backseat), naso dis geh with big nyansh and brezz enter d bus come Sidon for my side. I don already tell conductor where I dey stop o,omo as bus begin move naso the assets just dey shake,if bus enter pothole the bobi go even shake pass the bus. As bus settle she come dey adjust her blouse omo d gal gada brezz ehn,naso my AMUnition stand dey do like Windscreen Wiper. I carry my office bag cover am sharpaly. As conductor reach whr I dey stop he ask "dropping dey?" naso I throway face, the guy ask me shey no be here u wan stop, I tell am say I wan buy something for front. For my mind I dey beg the JT abeg drop na make I go work na,the guy no gree. Finally sha na for last bus stop I drop,na only me remain for the bus, the gal don drop tehteh but the JT no gree drop.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by NevetsIbot(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
hahaha... Ive had many.... I was talking to one babe on the road. Via bbm.... Was walking ni o... A busy road... Nain the babe start sex chat... she shared a pic... I viewed!!! Damn!!!!JOHN THOMAS stood up immediately in public.... Immediately I messaged the girl.

''omo,I dey for road o, no kobalise me biko''

I just gently pocketed my hand and used a finger to hold it down. And I was in an elastic trouser.... JOHNTHOMAS was just expanding the trouser..... I quickly branched by a friends place, sat down and placed my bag over it..... His mum knew. grin
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by donbenedict(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2016
OK leme not be shy.. i"v been too secretive abt my personal life... cool

OK i'v had way too many boners in public. And one Dat was way to obvious was wen I was in secondary school..

I really dnt knw Wat I was thinkin abt den buh i'm pretty much sure wen I was walkin into d classroom, I found my dick so hard it was obvious and there was a girl den, her name's Doris, she literally saw it and laughed at me.. the whole class saw it.. gawd she just kept on embarrassing me.. like seriously. grin

In her words
Hector lool na ur prick dey show like dis? Hahhaahhahhahahhahahha hector oh my gosh Wat u been thinking.. calls all the ladies to look at my trouser while I was walkin into d class.. dey all saw it and started laughing..

I really was embarrassed. grin
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by donbenedict(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Naturally if I just have a hard-on, three things I think about.

Adolf hitler

The scourging of Jesus in the passion of christ

Buhari

1 Like

Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by gamaliel121(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2016
We was warming up before a game(basketball), bitchessss were all around wanting to watch and all...then my steel woke up...damn!,,, Embarrassed I was....
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by Jayjay0(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Yea almost all the time..This one happen yesterday...

So yesterday Monday morning I was at the gym doing my thing with my earpiece on then out of nowhere came this girl. She was good looking not to tall, medium boobs and big ass maybe as a result of the squats she does. Me self was still doing my thing when the devil spoke to me saying do not let this cup pass you by. Then I automatically close from bench that switching from chest day to leg day because of her. Then I join her. She noticed my actions be was cool with it. Then we got talking, exchange contact and I invited her to my place immediately after the gym which she agreed.. I told her I came with my car so we go after she said alright and then we continue with our leg section.. Then I started thinking of all the things I will so with that ass right there in the gym without thinking of the tight gym wear I was putting on that's when my big man decided to disgrace me finding it's way through my tight wear to my thigh..she turn back to tell me it's my turn only to see the beast in my waist and she was shocked though she loved it cause she told me later.. I went to the rest room to cool my beast temper and came out..

Long story cut short she later followed me to my house.. We ate watched movie and had sex later in the evening. Gave her money and went to drop her.. She followed me home today again and she still here.
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
E dey happen everywhere including class, road, pub transport but the most embarrassing one na for church, me wey like to dance wella for church, if my JayTee dey 'under anointing' for praise and worship session, I go just siddon jeje dey observe others wey dey dance
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by ezychris(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
donbenedict:
Naturally if I just have a hard-on, three things I think about.

Adolf hitler

The scourging of Jesus in the passion of christ

Buhari
Damn! I tell you verily! These things you mentioned dey weak balls
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by ezychris(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
emitoz:
E dey happen everywhere including class, road, pub transport but the most embarrassing one na for church, me wey like to dance wella for church, if my JayTee dey 'under anointing' for praise and worship session, I go just siddon jeje dey observe others wey dey dance
What exactly are you observing? The women dancing or the guys? cool
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by ezychris(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jayjay0:
Yea almost all the time..This one happen yesterday...

So yesterday Monday morning I was at the gym doing my thing with my earpiece on then out of nowhere came this girl. She was good looking not to tall, medium boobs and big ass maybe as a result of the squats she does. Me self was still doing my thing when the devil spoke to me saying do not let this cup pass you by. Then I automatically close from bench that switching from chest day to leg day because of her. Then I join her. She noticed my actions be was cool with it. Then we got talking, exchange contact and I invited her to my place immediately after the gym which she agreed.. I told her I came with my car so we go after she said alright and then we continue with our leg section.. Then I started thinking of all the things I will so with that ass right there in the gym without thinking of the tight gym wear I was putting on that's when my big man decided to disgrace me finding it's way through my tight wear to my thigh..she turn back to tell me it's my turn only to see the beast in my waist and she was shocked though she loved it cause she told me later.. I went to the rest room to cool my beast temper and came out..

Long story cut short she later followed me to my house.. We ate watched movie and had sex later in the evening. Gave her money and went to drop her.. She followed me home today again and she still here.

cool
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
While I was at a restaurant, this lady hit my Dick mistakenly while she walked past me... Turned and said sorry... but my Dick started fattening my Nikka that I couldn't control it... Don't ask me Wat happened later cos nothing happened, we just laughed over it and exchanged digits...
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
ezychris:

What exactly are you observing? The women dancing or the guys? cool
Lol... Am not gay, so I think I answered your questions in not as many words as you'd expect
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by slimthugchimee(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
when we went swimming with some girls and my oga boss stoodup because of the touches from the girls....since i was wearing swimming trunk my oga boss was to be seen by all so i refused to come out of the water untill it went down
Re: Guys! Ever Had A Bone(r In A Public Place?? Share Your Experience by ezychris(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
emitoz:

Lol... Am not gay, so I think I answered your questions in not as many words as you'd expect
Hmmmmmm.... I'm kinda wondering how your hard on would go down while you still observing bouncing booties cool

(1) (Reply)

He Asked Me For Marriage And I Said........ / I Am Deactivating From Nairaland Tomorro! / Man Looks More Beautiful Than Some Girls Without Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.