Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! (1065 Views)

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Which Food Do You Enjoying Cooking Most? / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by mesharon: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2006
Question for all food lovers:
Do you think cooking should be restricted to a particular gender, I personally don't think cooking should be a woman's thing, guys should learn to cook cos you'll never know where you'll find yourself tomorrow or seeming circumstance that you might have no choice but to make your meal yourself .What do you say?
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by queen2(f): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2006
I so agree with you
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by choco4life(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2006
i think is the ladies thing.
peronally as a bachelor i did all the cooking for myself when am married what shud my wife be doing?
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by ikamefa(f): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2006
guys and gals should both learn and know how to throw down in the kitchen
what is wrong with ma man whipping up a 3 course meal for me !? hum?
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by jammin(m): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2006
DAMN if i care whether its a guy or girl thing. i am hungry--- i cook. simple. if a guy tell me i'm being girlish because i cook, then i take those as "fighting words". he'll have to defend himself from--- my fist--in his mouth.
if a girl was to say its girlish to cook, then i'd know immediately that she cant, or feel threaten by a man that can.
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by Ndipe(m): 1:42am On Nov 28, 2006
Not a girl's thing. What happens when you are a bachelor, living outside the confines of your parents abode? Lets say you move abroad, how you go chop? I realized the importance of cooking when I lived off campus in Nigeria. smiley
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2006
@jammin
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by TOYOSI20(f): 1:16am On Oct 24, 2008
Both. . . . . kiss
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by Moyola(f): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2008
the two both of d£m tongue
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by inze(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
How do you see this !!!

Your woman walks home from work tired to meet a nicely prepared meal that suits her satisfaction with all praise to you !!!

C'mon all, its high time cooking gets out of the traditional gender role list, dont u think,
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by omoge(f): 2:48am On Nov 04, 2008
cooking is hungry person thing cool
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by JamaicanQT(f): 4:52am On Nov 04, 2008
both person should take turn and do it
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by yysl: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2008
queen2:

I so agree with you
cool cool cool
Re: Cooking: Guy Or Gal Thing! by AmakaOne(f): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2008
omoge:

cooking is hungry person thing cool

totally agree with you

(1) (Reply)

What's Cooking On Christmas Day / Dessert Thread / Inside China's Human Placenta Black Market Where It's Used To Make Soup (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.