Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity (1837 Views)

See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity by Obaofnaija(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
This is supposed to be a real life story and the person who shared it on Facebook swear it's true. According to the post, a some members of a Chinese family living in Toronto were in room watching as the family's teen son lost his virginity. And they claim it's a family tradition that has been passed down through generations. The intimate moment was captured by the boy's uncle who explained;

"While most people may consider it odd, for our family there is nothing more proud than celebrating a son, brother or nephew having sex for the first time. We see it as the last step on the long journey to adulthood, and it’s also a special chance to witness the moment that a new life is formed. I snapped the photo right at the moment before he came, and it was truly a beautiful scene.”

The teen purported said

"I felt less nervous having my family there to accompany me, and also give me guidance on how to proceed. At first I had trouble entering my girlfriend, but my mother suggested I take things more slowly and relax, and I was able to eventually slip it in."

See More 18+ photos here >> http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/06/chinese-family-in-bedroom-taking-photos.html

SOURCE: http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/06/chinese-family-in-bedroom-taking-photos.html

Re: Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity by sinaj(f): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Choi! sad

Ow can my parents watch me kpansh sad
Re: Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2016
Dis oyibo people self.... Wetin person no go see.....

Re: Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity by jesse515: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2016
An urhobo proverb, dem no de show preek where v.gina de.

All des yeye tins nai make chinko preek be like biro cover.
Re: Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity by ShayGirl(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2016
A teen boyfriend having trouble entering his girlfriend while his parents and family watch with concentration and proper guidance!!! Even so happy to d extent of displaying it online that d child has finally done it..tongueundecided

Chai!!! Trust Nigerian Parents on this onegringringringrin.
Them no dey there to watch u o, BT make them catch u, there and then u r FINISHED COMPLETELY!!
Re: Chinese Family In The Bedroom Taking Photos As Their Teen Son Lost His Virginity by Kaycee7(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Aren't you people tired of re-posting this crap? This should be the 6th time now. Lazy bloggers

(1) (Reply)

My BF Has Disappeared For The Past One Week, Will He Ever Come Back? / Never Trust Your Spouse! / 4 Reasons You Should Never Buy Airtime To Call Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.