Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,518 members, 7,940,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it (2735 Views)

Suffering From Obesity? Let's Discuss, How You Can Over Come It! / Suffering From Infertility? Let's Discuss, How You Can Over Come It! / 26 Tips For Managing Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by pearldrops(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2005
Anyone out there experiencing PMS? I think I've got a trick here: first you must avoid any acidic liquid and less sugar, or what do you think?
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by queen2(f): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2005
Yeah that happened to me sometimes, but most of the time its really painful
thanx for the advice
nice pics there, your pretty grin cheesy
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by WesleyanA(f): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2005
nice pic pearl drops cheesy
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by pearldrops(f): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2005
thankx WesleyanA
how r u doing
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by adesodgi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2005
is this why u created a thread,where only ladies can post in..is too ga o cheesy
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by LMAO(f): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2005
you look goood Pearl drops. I dont know that i suffer from PMS so I cant say how i deal with it.
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by pearldrops(f): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2005
thankx dear
pms fades off gradually it goes completly when one gives birth
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by hotspice(f): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2005
@ adesodji why did you click on it any way? rolleyes or u dey suffer from PMS? curiousity killed the cat u know!

my sista ur pix is kiss. just want to add to ur info.... there re drugs available to take before the time
u just ve to ask the doc.
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Oracle(m): 1:58am On Dec 09, 2005
Oh thanx for the advice pearldrops now i know what to do grin grin grin
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by pearldrops(f): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2005
How's the room doing?
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Oracle(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2005
how do u want the room to be doing?
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Kenya(f): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2005
I thought there was already a post about this?
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by pearldrops(f): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2005
ORACLE u seem to be following me every where in this forum huh
l'll sue u
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Oracle(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2006
pearldrops:

ORACLE u seem to be following me every where in this forum huh
l'll sue u
oh sorry for following you
but i don't think the law exists or does it?
maybe, im not sure rolleyes rolleyes
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by hotspice(f): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2006
oracle do u suffer from pms? why d ''thanks''?
wonders shall never end! wetin concern PH man with this? or u want a sex change?
but if u are trying to help out ur the women in ur life cool then that will be o.k.
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by pearldrops(f): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2006
l bet he counts his g's cycle
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by gem87(f): 4:51am On Aug 16, 2006
pms stops wen u start hvn sex - thru or false?
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Oracle(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2006
hotspice:

oracle do u suffer from pms? why d ''thanks''?
wonders shall never end! wetin concern PH man with this? or u want a sex change?
but if u are trying to help out your the women in your life cool then that will be o.k.
she gave an advice and im thanking her on behalf of the ladies

pearldrops:

l bet he counts his g's cycle
  angry angry angry

gem87:

pms stops when u start hvn sex - through or false?
interesting, so how many of you girlz said the pms or ams have stopped
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by gem87(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2006
honestly y cnt guys keep their nosey asses somewhere, y is a guy postin in dis thread?

any personal experiences u wanna share, eh oracle?
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Oracle(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2006
gem87:

honestly y cnt guys keep their nosey asses somewhere, y is a guy postin in this thread?

any personal experiences u want to share, eh oracle?
Now you're really making me mad angry
What the hell is wrong with thanking pearldrops for droping pearls on how to overcome your problem eh?
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by gem87(f): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2006
hey, chill i ws just pullin ur legs
u guys knw u're always welcum especially where u're not wanted
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Oracle(m): 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2006
i guess so
tell the guys
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by pearldrops(f): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2006
lol why d argument?
guys are always welcome
or have u forgottrn that it's the same guy that attens to u at the hosiptal? where u go to lay ur complains
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by doubletree(f): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2006
pms affects men too oh! i didn't realise i suffered untill my bloke told me .he could tell when my period was due,because i became really short tempered with him about a week to go. i knew i had mood swings but had never attributed it to my periods.being aware has definelty given me more control.i go jogging when i feel like screaming!
and don't be fooled it doesn't get better with child birth.it gets worse with age! it is period pains that gets better after childbirth(if you're lucky!)
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by bamidele(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2006
very funny i only get PMT when i have a large bill
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by gem87(f): 12:12am On Sep 05, 2006
mmh, and we're tlkn pms!
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Oracle(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2006
doubletree:

pms affects men too oh! i didn't realise i suffered untill my bloke told me .he could tell when my period was due,because i became really short tempered with him about a week to go. i knew i had mood swings but had never attributed it to my periods.being aware has definelty given me more control.i go jogging when i feel like screaming!
and don't be fooled it doesn't get better with child birth.it gets worse with age! it is period pains that gets better after childbirth(if you're lucky!)

thatz interesting
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by ikamefa(f): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2006
theres nuffin midol and pamperin cant solve tongue grin
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by soulpatrol(f): 12:20am On Oct 07, 2006
@ikamefa. thank you my sister. you hit the nail on the head. we just need a lil love and attention when we're going through it, so guys, dont be intimidated by our crankiness, we wont bite. just show us some understanding and we'll all be fine grin
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by Radiant(f): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2006
soulpatrol:

@ikamefa. thank you my sister. you hit the nail on the head. we just need a lil love and attention when we're going through it, so guys, don't be intimidated by our crankiness, we wont bite. just show us some understanding and we'll all be fine grin
Exactly. grin grin grin c'mon guys wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: PMS (pre menstraul stress) how to over come it by pearldrops(f): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2006
anyway sha na true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Most Extremely Pierced People On Earth. / Common Habits That Cause Breast Sagging You Won't Believe.. / Green World Compound Marrow Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.